House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Located in a beautifully manicured gated community, this eight-year young home sits lakeside with an
indescribable sunset on the water that can be enjoyed from the heated pool, hot tub, or caged
lanai. This immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2200 square foot ranch is fully furnished and boasts
of all the builders finest features, including state-of-the-art GE and Samsung appliances throughout. Kitchen
is laid with Corian countertops, ceramic tile flooring, oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher,
toaster oven, and table that seats 4-6 people. The master bedroom can be entered through a
spacious, furnished sitting room and has a large walk-in closet, full bath with walk-in-luxurious
glass shower and separate California soaking tub and his/her sinks, as well as a king size bed and
furniture ensemble, where one of the flat screen TVs can be enjoyed. Second bedroom has a queen bed and dresser while the third bedroom holds two
twin size beds and dressers. There are also several air mattresses available for additional
guests. Family room has leather reclining sofas, flat-screen TV with cable, VCR, and DVD player.
Dining and Living rooms are well appointed for entertaining or a relaxing night in. A two (2) car
garage offers privacy and security. Pool, hot tub, and grounds are professionally maintained. Just 5 miles from local beaches and 10 minutes from downtown
historic Venice. Come enjoy the serenity, the warmth, and the all the comforts of your new home
away from home.
Home away from home
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Home away from home
This is our 5th time vacationing in this home. As the title of my review days it is our home away from home. The house is in a great well cared for community. It is located close to golf, shopping and outstanding beaches. The house has every amenity you would ever need. The home owners are a true pleasure to deal with.
Activity and Interests
This charming Venice beach town will have you hooked at your first visit. It is friendly, serene,
and filled with activities. Known as the shark tooth capital of the world, enjoy strolls along the
local beaches looking for these little souvenirs. Take a short drive down to Sharkey's at the Pier
for a sunset-drenched drink or tasty meal. See the dolphins, bring a fishing pole, or just watch
the sun set along the gulf waters. Venice beaches include conservation parks, bird sanctuaries,
canoeing, kayaking, hiking and biking trails. Venice's quaint, palm tree-lined downtown is famous
for its art galleries, antique stores, restaurants, and clothing stores. Nearby Sarasota is filled
with activities including the renowned Mote Marine Aquarium, the Ringling Museum of Art, the Marie
Selby Botanical Gardens, Jet ski and sailboat rentals, and St. Armand's Circle (great for dining,
shopping, or strolling) to name a few. Take 1 1/2 - 2 hour day trips to Busch Gardens, Disney,
Universal Studios, or any one of the many water parks for a change of scenery.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|end of stay cleaning fee||$125 + Tax|
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
**We offer a $500 discount for bookings of over 3 months**
Refundable security deposit: $500
Cleaning Fee: $150.00
12% Combined Florida State and County Tourism Taxes
50% rent deposit due at booking, remaining due one month before time
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Water View
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- jet skiing
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, double sinks, california soaking tub, large glass shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, bidet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, with separate sitting room and large walk in closet
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Lakefront property * Heated private swimming pool, in a screened Lanai * Hot tub that spills into the pool * Linens provided * Air conditioning * Full kitchen, stocked for cooking, baking, eating and drinking * Drinking water purification system * Tile throughout kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, and hallway * High-Speed Wireless Internet Available * Flat screen TV with Cable * DVD player * VCR player * Beach chairs and pool toys * Fishing rods and shark tooth screen sifters * 10 minutes to all major Venice beaches * 5-10 minutes to downtown historical Venice * 20 minutes to energetic and activity filled Sarasota * 25 minutes to beautiful Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota * 25 minutes from Sarasota Airport * 55-65 minutes from Tampa and/or Fort Meyers International Airports * Smoke free home with new furniture - completely ready for you to come in and relax Community Clubhouse ($100/family & waiver req. for unlimited use during stay) Excercise Facility with private access 24 hours/day - 7 days/week Resort Style Swimming Pool with Grills Walking Trails Tennis Courts In-Line Rolling Skating Rink Sand Volleyball Courts Media Room Movie Theatre Basketball Courts