Studio, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Beautiful New Ocean Front in the EXCLUSIVE RONEY PALACE(condominium) & 1 HOTEL of South Beach. Have all the comforts of staying in a 5 Star hotel at a reasonable price!
Full Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances. 1 Bedrooms (Queen Size Bed), 1 day bed (sleep 2), 1
sectional leather sofa and 1 full bath!!!! .Oceanfront and poolside dining and drinks at the outdoor
café and bar on the main pool plaza. At night "plunge" a Rooftop Bar & Lounge 18 stories above the
ocean and many other amenities available to you right on the main floor of the new luxurious
If Luxury is what you want, then look no further. Enjoy South Beach plentifully. Minutes to Sunny
Isles and Aventura. Unit has 790 sq.ft. This is a NON-SMOKING Apartment and NO Pets are allow
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
We returned this year, to spend our vacation in this amazing condo. The unit is as its description. It is spacious, clean and well maintained. The unit is perfect and has all you need for an amazing vacation. This place is right on the beach and the board walk, a short walk to Lincoln's Road and Ocean Drive. The owner is really nice , she made the registration process very easy. Can't wait to come back!
Perfect spot if you want to be close to everything.
The studio was very nice, with updated furnitures and 50" flatscreen, wifi and all the channels you need.
The kitchen was fully equiped, and the bathroom was very nice.
Limited storage, but all you could expect from a studio.
No balcony, but with pool access right from the elevator, i didn't miss it.
Great with pools, david barton gym, parking, coffee bar and the beach at the location.
Perfect for single persons og couples.
Would come back!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Monthly Rate: $3300 - $3500
Subject to condo background check and condo approval. The application has to be submitted for processing 10 days in advance.
Access cards to the condominium are payable on the arrival day with a money order or cashier check, payable to the Roney Palace.
low season from(May-October)
$1900.oo a month
high season from (November to April)
$2100.oo a month.
One time exit cleaning fee of $125.00
There is a mandatory once a week cleaning ($80).
subject to condo restrictions approval
100.oo fee for application + $30 per access card requested
500.00 refundable deposit required
We speak Spanish and English
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- 790 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Guests provide their own meals
- Vacation Rental Amenities Beach side service that serves you coctails by the ocean as you lay in the luxurious beach chairs or cabanas!!!. Beach toys available for kids Enjoy cantina-style poolside dining by Tom Colicchio, with freshly made antojitos, tacos, brochetas and tortas at The Sand Box at the Main Pool. Refreshing seasonal cocktails, fresh juices and cold drinks are available. Escape to an oasis above the lights and sounds at The 1 Rooftop. Day or night, float 18 stories above Miami while gazing at 360 degree views of South Beach's beautiful oceanfront, and the expanding Downtown skyline. Surrounded by the natural comforts of plush white couches and reclaimed wood, guests are encouraged to relax, unwind, and enjoy #daylife from sun up to sundown. Lead by Executive Chef Fernando Cruz and Chef de Cuisine Catalina Ucros, organic and local ingredients come together with contemporary Mediterranean and Latin favors in a tapas style menu that is natural and fresh.