|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Situated only 2 blocks from Paseo Montejo (the “Champs Elysee” of Merida) and 3 blocks from Santa Ana market and park, Casa Las Palmas is a beautiful, comfortable renovated home offering a quiet oasis while still being close to the restaurants, cafes and activities of historic central Merida.
- 250 square meters (2800 square feet) living area
- 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, high ceilings in main house (6 meters and 4 meters – 18 feet and 12 feet); one bedroom and bath in separate guest house for greater privacy
- suitable for 3 couples, or a family with children
- air conditioning in all bedrooms, fans in all rooms
- 2 bedrooms with king size beds, 1 bedroom with matrimonial (double) size bed.
- 14 meter swimming pool
- 46 inch flat "smart" TV, plus a second TV, cable, Wi-Fi, iPod dock /CD player/radio.
- Refrigerator and bar fridge, 6 burner gas stove, microwave, blender, toaster, and washing machine
- Low-traffic street (many rental locations in central Merida are on busy streets)
- Property management, cleaning, gardening, and pool service.
The privacy and tranquility of the surrounding area makes this home a true oasis. Restored in 2005.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Weekly Rate: $850 - $950
Monthly Rate: $1600 - $1800
Monthly Rate: $1600-18000usd.
Weekly Rate: $850usd.
Christmas, New Year's and Easter weeks: US$950
Security deposit required.
electrical charges according to reading.