Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Panoramic views of the beautiful Atlantic coast can be enjoyed from every room! Breathtaking
sunrises sparkle from the 8th floor balcony, living room and Master Suite. Glowing sunsets reflect
from the intercoastal as you relax in your private lanai.
Enjoy ocean views from every room in this stunning 3 bedroom / 3 full bath end unit. Relax in the
salty ocean kissed breezes as you enjoy the spacious balcony for meals or a cocktail. Dolphins are
often spotted from the balcony as they make their way along the shore to feed. Meals can also be
enjoyed with an ocean view from the dining room, breakfast nook or snack bar. The well appointed
kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need for a romantic gourmet meal or a fun family
Tammy's Excellent TripTammy's Excellent Trip
About the Owner
(2 traveler reviews)
Tammy's Excellent Trip
Wow - what a wonderful trip we had! This unit had everything! The space and privacy were amazing! The location could not be beat. The unit is on the end of the building so you have the full ocean front view plus the view to the north and of the inter coastal. It was all just perfect and I hope we get to stay again soon!
This condo is just as presented, and then some. There were plenty of extras and we felt very much at home. The owner was great to deal with; no hidden fees or issues of any kind. Crabby Joes is a great seafood restaurant just a stroll down the beach.
Activity and Interests
Only minutes from all the action of Race weeks, bike weeks and other special events.
Enjoy the nightlife of downtown Daytona and all it has to offer!
The airport, the Daytona Cubs ball field, the Flea Market and Voulsia Mall are just 15 minutes away.
The Daytona Beach Board walk, Daytona Dog Track and an abundance of golf courses are practically at
your doorstep. Boat rentals are available for a leisurely afternoon on the St. Johns River and
fishing from the Sun Glow Pier.
Fabulous restaurants featuring everything from great seafood to Italian are up and down A1A from
Ponce Inlet to Downtown Daytona and along the intercoastal. Be sure to rub elbows with the locals at
DJ's Oyster Deck Down Under as well as Pat's Diner at the Marina for breakfast or lunch! Watch the
fishermen bring in their catch at Down the Hatch and Inlet Harbor. Be sure to watch for manatees in
All the excitement of the amusement parks are just an hour away in Orlando. Spend the day at Disney
parks and still be close to home.
Additional information about rental rates
|cleaning||$125 + Tax|
14 day Minimum rental period
Taxes not included are: State of Florida 6.5% and Volusia County 6%
$400 refundable security deposit is your first payment.
Your deposit will be refunded two weeks after your stay as follows:
Security deposit will be returned two weeks after the keys are returned and the UNIT has been verified that there are no damages.
If damages are detected you will be notified and the cost of damages will be withheld from the security depots.
Guests are responsible for any fees incurred for violations during their stay. Please review the Tower 10 condo rules and regulations. A copy is available in the office as well as in the unit. An electronic copy can be sent.
This is a NO SMOKING condo
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Large separate dressing area with sink and mirror.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Queen Bedroom - 1 queen, Spacious bedroom with bathroom with shower.
- Master Suite - 1 king, Direct Ocean Front Balcony access Garden tub walk in shower
- Queen - 1 queen, . Bath with tub / shower.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Luxurious Common areas include a workout room with tv's, and a club room for gatherings or enjoying the large screen tv. Shoot a game of pool with friends......or meet them in the hot tub after a day of fun in the sun at the sugar sandy beach and refreshing pool. Secure underground parking and convenient front parking provided. Kick back and relax in the evenings in a cozy living room enjoying soft music, your favorite dvd, or cable television program. The Master Suite also has a TV. Evenings are perfect for a romantic stroll on the beach or star gazing from the balcony. A Play Station game system and their own TV entertains the kids, as well as a variety of games and activites. Kids will enjoy crab hunting on the beach with flashlights at night or shell hunting early in the morning. The beach is abundant with wildlife and is home to nesting sea turtles and rare birds that stop at the beach on their way to winter nesting grounds. Putt putt golf is located directly across the street from the condo. KIds will enjoy the best pizza in town across the street at Genovese's. The beach is alive with day time activities. Rentals of boogie boards surf boards, umbrellas and lounge chairs are just steps away. The life guard station is located right in front of the condo as well.