House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
ALOHA & Welcome to THE TIKI TOWER...Are you ready for an extraordinary
vacation...away from all the hustle and bustle of traditional tourist
destinations...an experience like no other on Earth? You've found it! Relax
at The Tiki Tower in a traditional Hawaiian atmosphere.
FIRST thing you MUST do: ** Open all the glass windows and feel the cool,
tropical trade-winds blow through....
* PRIVATE, BIG 1500 sf. home nestled in the tree-tops. Our 3 story Tiki
Tower (w/lawn) is newly remodeled - top to bottom - all fresh and sparkling
clean with vintage Hawaiiana furnishings and artwork, and a new state-of-the-
art (fully stocked) kitchen. Views ...Views... Views... of the ocean,
mountains and cascading waterfalls. Walk to famous Anini Beach. Golf nearly
in your backyard. Photographer's paradise, swim with the sea turtles, surf,
snorkel, hike, boat, fish, kayak, horseback ride, ride in a helicopter, bike
riding, zip-line, visitng the Grand Canyon, or do
nothing but lay on the beach and "chill out"....
The Tiki Tower is truly a tropical PARADISE!
About the Owner
4.8 based on 20 traveler reviews
The Tiki Tower is truly a tropical PARADISE!
Wow! What a wonderful place to stay. The Tiki Tower is beautifully decorated and the ocean view from the living room on the top floor is spectacular! The furniture is very comfortable for relaxing with a nice ocean breeze off of the balcony. Very nice pool and tropical walk to the beach. Walking distance to the Princeville shopping center, restaurants and grocery store . We also took advantage of the snorkel gear, beach towels, umbrellas, etc. The owner was very nice and provided us with all kinds information on what to do on the island. I will definitely being stay here again and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an excellent place to stay for such a reasonable price.
Wonderful stay at the Tiki Tower!
My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Tiki Tower. The space was beautifully decorated in a Hawaiian/Tiki theme throughout. The main appeal of the space was the beautiful ocean view from the third floor where the main living space was. An addition, the unit has an abundance of beach chairs, towels, coolers, umbrellas, etc., which is very convenient and helpful for beach trips. The surrounding community is very quiet, other than the birds which is pretty standard for Kauai. The unit is very close to the Community Pool which is great for small children that need to get in a quick swim. Overall a great stay, we would definitely visit the Tiki Tower again.
Beautiful property truly a paradise inside and out. You wake up to beautiful views, doves cooing
Everything we needed was available close by, from a market to hotels with patio dining. The house was beautifully decorated but we felt at home immediately. The washer and dryer was a great bonus. Do not over pack.
I'm a huge fan of Mid Century Modern decor and this place is amazing. The tiki tower decor is a great place to stay if you love the feel of Tiki mid century decor. So much so that we just wanted to stay at the top of the tower at the bar and enjoy tiki themed drinks. The furniture is stellar and really makes you feel you're on island time. Super relaxing. The location is great and the place came with bikes for us to use. We were able to bike around town and explore. Very beautiful and quiet surroundings. The pool was huge too! It was nice to jump in after a long day at the beach. 100% recommend and We'll be coming back. We found the best place to stay on the island.
The Tiki Tower is beautifully decorated with all kinds of unique furniture and decore. We loved the layout and the top floor kitchen and family room are wonderful. Lots of DVD's to choose from. It's a short walk to the shopping center which is nice. Having ice chests and chairs and towels and all the snorkel gear made it so easy. Owner provided all kinds of tips about the islands and restaurants and things to do. The description states the house is literally on the golf course but having stayed on Makai golf course before, it's not on the course where you can see it. It's a brief walk. Also, be warned if you go to bed in the lower two floors with people still awake on the top floor, every tiny noise booms down to the lower floors. Otherwise a wonderful place to stay.
Great family place
Just got back from a week in paradise and we enjoyed the Tiki Tower immensely. The place was perfect for our family with two kids aged 6 and 4. Although Princeville is not as "authentic" as Hanalei Bay, it's a great location for families with the main food store and various restaurants nearby.
The Tiki Tower was fully equipped for home cooked meals and spacious enough for everyone. The views on the ocean were just right. Access to the pool was ideal in between beach outings. In the house there were two wooden cat statues, that we have now baptized Charly and Boo-Boo. They are very well behaved!
For parents who need real strong coffee, don't miss out on "Lei Petite Bakery" in Princeville. Scones and waffles were also a hit.
Activity and Interests
So many activities..."So little time".
From sun-up to sun-down, The North Shore is the perfect playground for every
member of your family, for the golf enthusiast, there is world-class GOLF
just minutes from the house.
Just below the house is famous ANINI BEACH, one of the best SNORKELING spots
on the Island. The turquoise water is calm and inviting, and protected by
coral reefs, so there are no waves, making it the perfect aquatic park for
For the more adventurous members of your group, HANALEI BAY is just a short 2
mile drive, and offers SURFING & KAYAKING rentals and lessons for all
Don't forget to take a boat tour or hike the NAPALI COAST.
Whether you just want to "chill out", read, relax and just take advantage of
the "ALOHA" lifestyle, or you're seeking more adventurous activities, The
North Shore of Kaua'i is the perfect wonderland.
* GOLF - Prince (18 hole) and Makai (27 hole).
* PRINCEVILLE SHOPPING CENTER - 10 minute walk has everything you need.
Foodland Grocery Store & Pharmacy, Ice Cream Shoppe, Gas Station, 3
Restaurants, clothing store, toy store, kids' clothing store, post office and
* KILAUEA LIGHTHOUSE & WILDLIFE SANCTUARY
* PRINCEVILLE HOTEL - 5 star hotel with gourmet dining and spa services
* HANALEI - like a picture postcard of old Hawaii. This quaint little town
has restaurants, surfboard/kayak rentals, lessons, and lots of little gift
* GRAND CANYON of the Pacific
* SURFING, snorkeling, kayaking, boating, fishing, windsurfing, helicopter
rides, bike riding, horsbackriding, zip-ling, hiking, luau's, Fern Grotto
Tour, and DON'T FORGET THE FAMOUS MOVIE TOUR.
*****Ask Me For Websites For The Above Activities.******
- Nightly Rate: $165 - $220
Weekly Rate: $1155 - $1400
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
$165 - $220/night depending on number of people
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- You won't believe your eyes! * 3 bedrooms - 2-1/2 bathrooms 2 full baths with 2 full showers plus one bathroom with sink, toilet and full size washer/dryer. * MASTER BEDROOM - Queen size accommodations, luxury linens, full private bath & shower, dressing area w/ vanity, large closet, TV, DVD, small lanai. * BEDROOM #2 - Queen size accommodations with high quality linens, large closet, TV. * BEDROOM #3- tropical themed twin beds with comfy linens and mattresses, large closet. * KITCHEN - State-of-The-Art fully equipped kitchen. New granite counters, bamboo flooring, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar w/ 4 stools and dining room table. Singing birds may perch on the exterior beams and you can watch each other through the windows or while in the lanai. * DINING ROOM - Ocean view dining room and lanai on the top floor. * LIVING ROOM - VIEWS Galore! Top floor. Tropical themed vintage Hawaiiana furnishings, lighting, art & antiques. Large flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod hookup, and free hi-speed wi-fi. Sliding glass doors lead to the lanai where you'll find an electric BBQ. * POOL - one of the largest pools in Princeville, includes a covered cabana, gas BBQ and restrooms. (Catering available for private gatherings) * Free wi-fi * Full size interior washer & dryer * All linens and beach towels * Beach chairs, cooler, mats, umbrella * Kids' pool toys * Surfboards, boogie boards and snorkel gear * Porta crib, high chair & security gate and much much more ...