Lodge - 8 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 20 Sleeps
Mesa Vista Lodge - Hocking Hills
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The lodge was very clean! We had 12 adults and 2 children. We all were very comfortable with space. It was nice to be able to seat all of us at one dining table for meals. The kitchen was very spacious and well equipped. The bathrooms were very well furnished with linens, soaps, shampoo, and hairdryers. The owners Cathy and Steve were very attentive to our needs. Whenever calling, texting, or e-mailing them they responded immediately.
The perfect lodge
Mesa Vista Lodge was the perfect place for our group. Cathy and Steve were the perfect hosts and you can tell they put a lot of love into the lodge. They thought of everything and were there if we needed anything. Our group enjoyed hanging out at the firepit and playing cornhole. We hiked on the property and at a nearby trail and Logan Lake is not far. One of the nights we were the space station was perfectly visible as were all the stars. We loved our stay and would recommend this place to anyone looking for a secluded yet close to everything and has everything type of place.
Our group had nothing but good things to say about the property and the responsiveness of Cathy and Steve to anything we needed. This includes prior to and during our stay. We had a wonderful time and we are considering this property for future gatherings.
Wonderful Family Reunion end of June
Wonderful accommodations for 12 plus guests, fantastic kitchen and everything you would need. Owner very helpful. We enjoyed hiking to Old Man Cave, lunch at nearby Inn and Spa and also Logan Winery.
Our family had a wonderful, fun filled and relaxing time. We were surrounded by a beautiful setting. Steve and Cathy are great!!! We highly recommend spending your vacation at Mesa Vista. There is plenty to do and see.
Awesome place to stay
The lodge was a great place to stay
Yashodha - Thank you for your great review of our Lodge and we are thrilled everyone had an enjoyable stay with us. It was our pleasure meeting you & your group and we look forward to your return.
Mesa Vista Lodge
* Enjoy hiking on over 4 mi. of trails on our 135 acres or walk the trails & view the waterfalls, caves & rock formations at nearby Hocking Hills State Parks (Old Man's Cave, Cedar Falls, Ash Cave, Conkels Hollow or Rock House).
* Bird Watching is a must for the area & Hocking Valley Birding Trail has created several 'best of the best' places to view birds in Hocking Hills. One of those sites is just out front of the Lodge, off Meada Rd., a short walk down the driveway & you're on Wayne National Forest! The flat open terrain thru reclaimed strip mine makes bird watching extremely easy in this area.
* Enjoy the many indoor/outdoor adventures of Hocking Hills!
* Horseback Riding
* Golf within 10 min. from the Lodge
* Train Rides
* Canoe Trip
* Antique & Craft shopping
* Rock Climbing & Rappelling
* Zipline adventure with Canopy Tours is Ohio's First World-Class Zipline Adventure! A 3 hr. tour consists of 10 ziplines & 3 rope bridges above beautiful Hocking Hills terrain.
* Relax at the end of the day in our Large Hot Tub
* Spa Treatment/Massage in the comfort & privacy of the Lodge with one of the areas Massage Therapists! Several area Spa Treatment facilities provide 'in-cabin' services or make an appt. for your Spa Treatment/Massage at nearby Spa Facilities.