Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, sleeps 4
Less than 45 minutes ride from San Juan's Munoz Marin International
Airport,this one-bedroom apartment which sleeps 4 comfortably is
equipped and ready for you to enjoy. The air -conditioned bedroom has
bed, television with cable, night table,two lamps, large dresser,
radio alarm clock, and ceiling fan. The spacious living room with new furniture,dining area with glass dining table with four chairs. There is a sofa bed in living room,
features a ceiling fan, television with cable, CD player, an air bed for extra guest a large dining table, and four
private terrace offers two tables and four chairs for open-air dining
a breathtaking view. The kitchen is completely outfitted with a full-
refrigerator,pots and pans,four burner
maker, and toaster. All linens, including sheets,bath and beach
provided,as is a washer/dryer. Wi-Fi in Library ground floor.
About the Owner
We used to go down to Playa Azul and rent from my cousin
in Tower 2 and we love the whole set up. So we inquired around ,we did want Tower #1 because was facing the
beach was the first building that was build and the structure
was solid the other 2 towers faces the pool. and of course
had to be above the 8th floor we go down at least twice
a year we live in Pennsylvania.
From the Owner
“The main thing about our apt, is the security of the complex you must pass the security guard at gate entrance and register at the front desk”
Activity and Interests
Let the sound of ocean waves lull you to sleep so you can wake rested
ready to enjoy a full day of sighseeing and exploring. For nature
Visitor's Center for El Yunque National Forest, the only Caribbean
park of the U.S. Park Service system, lies within 30 minutes of the
front gate. Kayaking, hoseback riding, snorkeling, boating, jet
fishing, golfing, and beach activities are but some of the many
available in the immediate area. Day trips include catamaran
nearby islands, deep-sea fishing, tours of the Fajardo nature
lighthouse, and ferry trips to Culebra (home of world-famous Flamenco
Nightlife can be enjoyed at several resorts, including the Rio Mar
Conquistador, both of which offer fine dining, upscale shops, and
Movie theatres, fast-food restaurants,grocery and conveniece stores,
pharmacies are all within minutes of the front gate.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $100 - $125
Weekly Rate: $550 - $650
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Weekly from $550=$650 per week
Monthly $1,200 plus $50 dollars cleaning fee
Keys deposit =$100.00 will be returned after receiving them back by
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- rain forests
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- 640 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- bath tub with shower with medicine cabinet and mirrors
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Queen bed and air condition plus ceiling fan and the furniture is new with plenty of drawers
- Balcony ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Located on the fifteenth floor, the apartment's private terrace provides breathtaking panoramic views of the cerulean blue waters of the South Atlantic, coral reefs, a small fishing fleet, the Fajardo penisula (including the lighthouse at night), Blue Beach and Luquillo Beach. The cloud- draped peaks of El Yunque, Puerto Rico's rainforest and national park, can be viewed from the front balcony. The Playa Azul resort offers many outdoor recreational amenities, including a large,heated swimming pool and baby pool, tennis and handball courts, basketball courts, recreational area for children, all surrounded by tended gardens lush with tropical plants and foliage. Indoor amenities include a small library, ping pong table, and elegant lobby, complete with round-the clock guard service for your safety and convenience in this gated community.