Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2, sleeps 4
NOTE: UNIT 230C has been SOLD. I am renting UNIT 357B.bottom floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo . Large unit with two inclosed porches This unit is in demand from
elderly/handicapped renters for its location and no stairs. This condo has a new kitchen , and
been updated with tile throughout and new appliances including a full size
washer/dryer, new bathroom with walk-in tile shower
a new sink and vanity. Other bath has a full size tub with shower.
There is a queen size bed In master bedroom, and a king size bed in second bedroom. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets.
Living room has new furniture and 50 inch flat screen tv
Dining area includes dining room set with
six chairs and two bar stools. Kitchen is fully equiped including
microwave/toaster/ice maker. There are 2 large inclosed year round porches . Also a padio with gas grill steps from front porch. Parking is right outside the front porch and in this area of the yacht club, there is no problem finding a parking space during the busy winter season.
About the Owner
i am a resident of the yacht club
Activity and Interests
Outside activities abound. There are several golf courses within a few miles
from here. John's Pass Boardwalk complex is a 2 mile walk or ride with
restaurants, boat and jet ski rentals, charter boat deep sea fishing half or
full day, and a casino cruise boat that leaves daily and evenings out into
gulf waters. Busch Gardens in Tampa is 30 min ride away. The Tampa Rays
baseball statium in ST. Petersburg is also about 30 min. away. For the beach
lover, besides beautiful Madeira Beach, there is Fort de Soto state park
(south of ST. Pete Beach) about 10 miles away with swimming, fishing piers
and barbecue areas . Lake Seminole State Park is only 3 miles inland having a
beautiful walking/bike trail through tropical Florida flora along the lakes
edge. This condo is on the sun coast but its near two large cities: Tampa and
St.Petersburg with all kinds of shopping, dining, and entertainment for all your interests.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 19 2016 - Jan 19 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Monthly Rate: $1600.00-$2500.00
2016 Rates: Jan-april $2,500/month /
May-Dec $1,600/month /$1200/biweekly
$100 cleaning charge, $50.00 Yacht Club rental charge
NOT RENTED WEEKLY
**** SPECIAL!! MAY-DEC $1,600.00
$300.00security deposit/damage required with rental agreement.
No smoking allowed in condo or enclosed porch. No pets allowed at
One month: rent sent with signed contract. Two or more months:$2050 (non-refundable) comes with contract, remainder due October 1.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Sauna ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Water View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1650 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, Master bath has new waik-in tile shower and new sink cabinet
- 2nd bath has shower/tub.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 1 queen
- King size, queen size
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Madeira Beach Yacht Club is located on Boca Ciega Bay on the intercoast with beautiful views. There are four fishing piers for your use. The Yacht Club has a sidewalk that follows the seawall the entire length of the complex and has cement tables and chairs on patios spaced along the sidewalk for your use. There are two pools. The largest one is next to this condo. There is a large club house next to the large pool with a jacuzzi, exercise room with equipment, sauna in both men and women's rooms with showers. There is a billiard room with two tables. Also a post office lobby with boxes are available. The Yacht Club manager's office is also located here. All this within steps of your condo. This condo is about a 200 yard walk from the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Madeira Beach. This beach has public parking and bathrooms, and you can walk in either direction for miles. You can walk to everything from this condo; the Madeira beach library is across the street, there is a small shopping mall with a drugstore (CVS) and a supermarket (Winn Dixie) plus restaurants, a Subway, icecream palors, pizza places and pubs. There is a ball field complex here with four very nice public tennis courts. There is a trolly stop near by where you can go from Clearwater Beach to St. Pete Beach with stops in between. There is a connecting bus line to the interior to the shopping malls.