Large Immaculate clean, secluded, mountain view -2.5 Acres- Free WI-FI, HBO ESPN
******* LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR FRONT SIGHT TRIP: ******
*********** Too Many amenities to list !!!!!! Call or email Gene or Aileen for details: *******
** Closest Rental to Front Sight Gate, ** * Discount for (Fellow) Front Sight Members ***, No Damage Deposit **** Immaculately, Professionally Cleaned, 3 bedrooms, 2 full Baths on Quiet, Secluded, Fenced, 2.5 Acre 'Compound', --
FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN: *** (3) crock pots, condiments, tea, coffee, coffee bean grinder, lunch supplies, coolers, freezer ice, paper towels, Smith’s grocery/gas discount cards.
Laundry: *** Laundry soap/bleach, spot remover, dryer sheets.
Man Cave: *** Full sized poker table, blackjack shoe and felt for table, carom board, puzzles, books, antique juke box.
Outdoor fire pit - Barbecue patio*** (2) barbecues, utensils, briquettes, starting fluid, mesquite for smoke flavor.
Beautiful Mountain View, Sleeps 8, --plus extra as couch makes into bed * Direct Satellite - Flat Big screen TV, HBO -- First F/S Family Member in Pahrump to start a vacation rental also first vacation rental exclusively for Front Sight members. SMOKE FREE! (Smoking only on the sun porch)
* Fully Furnished Kitchen, Crock Pot, Coffee, Coffee Grinder, Blender, Microwave, Dishwasher, Spices, Condiments.
* Save--Pack Your Own Lunch, -- Coolers for Your Lunches, -- Frozen Ice Packs-Condiments-lunch Sacks/Bags. Smith's Grocery discount card furnished.
* Laundry Room –Washer/ Dryer, -- Free Laundry Soap, Bleach
* 3” Gel Memory Foam Topper all Beds --Guaranteed Best Night’s Rest in Pahrump!
* King Bed, (2) Queen Beds, Sofa/Sleeper & Futon
* New patio with Large and small Barbecue- Tools -- Briquettes, Starting Fluid
* Large 2 Car Carport, Lots of Parking
* Large Furnished Sun Room
* * Fireplace, 54” --Flat Screen, --Direct Satellite TV, -- HBO,-
* Man Cave
* New Full Sized Texas Poker Table with Professional Clay Chips
* Caroms & Board
* 60’s Juke Box
* Free Use, Left and Right Set of Golf Clubs
* Lots of Games -Puzzles -Books- Movies
* Only Two Miles from Beautiful Executive Golf Course
* Less than one (1) Mile to New Lakeside Casino- Superior Dining - 300 Latest Video Slots (Homestead street)
* 1 .5 Miles to Sanders Family Winery (Wine Tasting All Day) (Kellogg street)
* 1.5 Miles to VFW Club (Kellogg street)
* 1.5 Miles to Tower Pizza Parlor (Kellogg street)
* 1 Mile to Post Office Home stead street)
* .8 miles to Coyote Den lounge, gas and large convenient store (Kellogg street)
About the Owner
Retired 34 years Navy Master Chief- Long time First Family Front Sight Member---Life Member of NRA--- Life Member of VFW-----Life member of Chief Petty Officer Assoc. – (8) Yrs as Deputy Sheriff of King County WA, --(12) years Elected Official, Mayor and Deputy Mayor of SeaTac, WA ----Commercial Instrument Rated Pilot---Commercial Fisherman---- (24) years Expert Witness for Technical Advisory services for Attorneys (TASA)
Since 2007 we have spent winters in Pahrump continually Improving and updating the Front Sight "compound”, with students in mind, in addition to golfing, sight seeing, shooting at the range Gene likes exploring wiht his ATV
Soon after, we started the first vacation rental in Pahrump, we quickly realized what excellent guests Front sight Students were so immediately started renting exclusively to fellow Front Sight members. We travel to Oregon March - October in our large RV to fish our freezer troller with our grandsons for tuna and salmon off the Oregon and Washington coasts. At the end of each season we can a ton of tuna when the tuna are fat and full of Omega 3 to sell off the Internet during winter. (www.twofishergourmetseafood.com)
We recently sold our home and Christmas tree farm in Seattle, moved to Pahrump and bought a beautiful new home 3 miles from the vacation rental. We love meeting fellow Front Sight member guests and have gained many new Front Sight friends since we started the first vacation rental in Pahrump. We also enjoy having some of our new returning guest friends over to dinner during their trip to Front Sight. Even though we are Navy family (daughter Robin retired as a Chief Petty Officer with 27 years) Gene likes to run up other branch flags on the flag pole to replace his Navy flag depending on the guest branch of service. -During the six winter months Gene spare time consists of playing golf, and either shooting at Front Sight, or in the desert back country while exploring on his ATV.
4.9 based on 18 traveler reviews
It was superb!
The house was perfect! It made front sight easier!
The owners were super accommodating! Thanks for everything! We'll be back!
This property is in a wonderful location, the home is clean and orderly. The owners are amazing and very easy to work with . We really enjoyed the views from the family room window of the mountains just a very lovely experience I would definitely come back here .
When can I come back, please?
Just an amazing stay. The home was very clean and very comfortable. My brother-in-law came and he is very, very picky about his bed. He has a hard time sleeping if his bed isn't "just perfect" and he said his bed was terrific. I have the same conclusion, but I am much less picky. The stocked kitchen and outdoor grill was a huge plus. I haven't eaten that well for that cheap ever while coming down to play at Front Sight. It was great. I will be back and it will be back to this house. I will schedule my front sight trip so I can stay at this home again. Thanks a bunch.
We rented this home for 3 nights while taking a class at front sight. It was comfortable, clean and in a great location! We will rent this property EVERY time we go to Pahrump!
From the Owner
“While attending Front Sight in 2007 we fell in love with Pahrump and decided to retire here. Gene says living this close to Front Sight is like living next to Disney land for kids :-) Pahrump has great weather, living expenses are 30% cheaper than our home in Seattle, the sales taxes are half, no income tax, and best of all the locals are Conservatives and 2nd Amendment Advocates. We also picked this location because it was Rural, Quiet, Secluded on 2.5 Fenced acres and closest to Front Sight. It is (1) Mile from Lakeside Casino-(2) miles from Mountain Falls Executive Golf Course- (2) miles from VFW club, (2) Miles from Tower Pizza Parlor, (2) miles from Sanders Family Winery, and(4) miles from downtown Pahrump (25)miles to Death Valley National Park.”
Activity and Interests
Closest vacation rental to Front Sight from Pahrump and Las Vegas and only one mile from Lake Side Casino. Great low cost food and buffet! Food prices buffets at casinos are like Vegas 35 years ago. Try the steak, hash browns and eggs at the Nugget for $3.99
Desert ATV Rentals
Gaming at four large casinos and many smaller casinos
Golf: Free use: Two(2) sets golf clubs (left and right hand sets)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add $12 per night, per additional guest|
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Why pay for a hotel when you can stay in a large furnished home in the desert on 2.5 acres with beautiful mountain views.
Man Cave - Full size professional poker table- Take your own lunches and save: free lunch supplies, condiments, frozen ice and coolers
Quiet! Quiet! No traffic, no airplanes, no sirens!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“**Closest Vacation Rental to Front Sight: *** Adjacent- new 34' RV available to rent for extra large parties-TV -Stereo- Conditioned - fireplace king sized bed.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games
- Video Library ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- Golf Course View
- Monument View
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf privileges optional
- mountain biking
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Both Bathrooms have wall mounted dispensers with Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash -Hair Dryer-hand lotion
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 1 King and 2 Queen size beds plus hideaway - all have 3 inch memory foam mattress pads for the best guaranteed sleeping in Pahrump. Also couch makes into bed.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- New 54' flat screen TV -- Direct Satellite TV--HBO- Show Time - Cine-Max - Sarz- ESPN. Surround Sound- New Fireplace - Iron - Ironing board - Take your own lunch and save: Lunch supplies,condiments, frozen ice, lunch coolers- Silverware, dishes and cooking utensils. Crock Pot- All appliances including free washer and dryer, dishwasher, laundry soap, bleach 2 sets of golf clubs(right and left) Lunch supplies, Coolers for lunches- Frozen ice packs 'Man Cave' -full size professional poker table with Black Jack overlay felt plus professional chips-Guest Safe for your valuables.