Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6, waterfront, 1st floor, pool, spa, views
What makes this Condo unique
A different vacation every day! Into Belize jungles, caves, mountains, horseback riding, cave tubing, waterfalls, etc! Next day on islands, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, and more! Then a relaxing day in the village. Too perfect.
Pool / Spa
Children allowed - No crib or highchair on siteNo crib or highchair on site
No parties/events - Please inquire if you intend a gathering.Please inquire if you intend a gathering.
No smoking - No smoking in premises (or porch with door open)No smoking in premises (or porch with door open)
Max guests: 6 - Please inquire if you have between 6 - 8 people.Please inquire if you have between 6 - 8 people.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Beautiful, quiet, safe place to stay. We had everything we needed! The local markets are close to get any groceries or toiletries. The scenery and sunset are breathtaking! The tours we took were located close to the property and all were worth the money!
Thank you Holly! So glad to hear everything went well. Please come back again!
Great quiet location. Views are good pool is great. Only downside is longer walk into town. Bikes were a great help. Best outfitted places I have stayed in.
Thank you for your 5 star review! I am glad you enjoyed your time. Welcome back anytime!
Condo as expected...very nice. Fransisco was great. Made for a great vacation. Thanks.
Condo was beyond expectations. Fransisco was there to answer any questions and help if required. Thanks for adding to a great vacation.
Thank you Paul! It is nice to hear that everything went well - even better than expected! We would love to have you visit again!
Great condo for a family with kids!
Laura's condo at Sunset Pointe was perfect for our family of 5. The kids enjoyed having their own room and the nearby swimming pool. The front and back balconies as well as the dock and rooftop palapa gave us many places to hang out outside. The condo itself is nicely furnished and equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room.
It took us about 12 minutes to walk to town from the condo but they do supply 5 bikes if you want to get there more quickly (although the seats on the bikes tended to move around.
Overall, a lovely place to stay - we were sorry to leave!
Stay in Placencia
We loved our time in Placencia. The property was perfect for our family of 5. Clean and very well stocked with plenty of towels, dishes, etc. Absolutely beautiful surroundings with perfect views for the sunset each evening. Our girls loved swimming in the pool several times throughout our stay. With our youngest being 5 we did drive into town each day as too far of a walk for her but adults and older kids could definitely walk/bike each way.
Belize offers many adventures and experiences for everyone!
Around the Placencia area:
- 16 miles from the second largest barrier reef in the world!
- Snorkle surrounding keys or Scuba Dive the reef!
- Charter catamarans for day or multi-day trips
- Enjoy a Monkey River Trip and see howler monkeys, iguana, boas, countless species of birds,
crocodiles and more!
- Incredible Zip Lining --- Day or NIGHT!
- Deep Sea fishing, Fly-fishing, or just dock fishing (all with wonderful results!)
- See and swim with the migrating Whale Sharks every year between March and June. Placencia is one of the best locations along the Belizean coast to view these giants.
- Chance to see a pod of dolphins or manatees
- Attend the local annual Placencia Lobsterfest every June
A short distance from Placencia:
- Hiking and River Tubing
- Horseback riding in the Mayan Mountains
- Various spots to hike to waterfalls and caves
- Canopy Zip Lining through the jungle
- The Belize Zoo
- Numerous Mayan ruins, the closest being Lubaantun and Nim Li Punit
We can refer you to excellent local guides, or you can easily find guides in the village.