House, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Casa Sueno del Mar, spacious and comfortable, is well-appointed and
decorated with impeccable taste. When you enter the home, you are
met with an expansive look at the entire first floor. The living
room/bar has views of the beautifully landscaped center patio and
courtyard, all completely secured for pet safety. The spacious
kitchen comes complete with granite counter-tops, cedar cabinets, and
is equipped with every appliance you might need whether you're a
gourmet chef or you just need plenty of space to keep your favorite
Mexican beer ice-cold. The onyx dining-room table makes the perfect
center-piece to enjoy a nice meal to be shared with friends and
family while discussing the exciting events of the day's tropical
adventure in paradise. Or, just step out back where you can bask in
the sun-drenched wrap-around private swimming pool.
The second and third floors offer oversized bedrooms all with private
balconies, individually-controlled air-conditioning and plenty of
closet space (for the clothes you've brought - but won't need!) as
well upscale bathrooms with giant rainfall showers. In addition, the
large TV/game room -with the capacity to sleep four additional
people - features its own bathroom, an enormous closet and a massage
room. Also on the third floor, the master suite includes a sitting
room, a private balcony, generous closet area, and a beautifully
tiled double bath with marble countertops.
Casa Sueno del Mar is nestled in the heart of Playa Del Carmen's
downtown area. No other property can match it's combination of
elegance and proximity to 5th Avenue. It is 2 blocks from the center
of Playa del Carmen's pedestrian district - a short two minute walk
to all the great shopping and fine dining. A mere few steps beyond
5th is the gorgeous and unbelievably white sandy Caribbean
beaches. In addition, this home is located just around the corner
from tour transportation services that can whisk you away to any
number of Yucatan tourist locations where you can try anything from
swimming with dolphins at Xcaret or Xel-Ha to climbing a Mayan
pyramid in Tulum or Chichen-Itza!
About the Owner
I live in California and work very hard. I wanted a place to be able to escape and enjoy a more laid back lifestyle. This is my home and I do not rent it to just anyone. I want someone to stay and enjoy the amenities, relax on the patio, or use it as a jumping off point for fun and sun. After all - that's what I use it for!!!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Oh my gosh - this house is perfect. If you want to relax and have fun, this is the place. The price for what you get is well worth it. There are so many great restaurants in Playa, the beach is beautiful, there's so much to do - we need more time. The rooms are so nice, so comfortable and really big. I love that they allow dogs - even the maid was sweet to take care of the dog while we were out at places where dogs were not allowed. There's a really peaceful courtyard for yoga and the pool is very private. Great masseuse who will come to the house. Lots to do - I highly recommend this place, you will not be sorry.
2 traveler reviews
This place is beautiful and very we'll appointed. It was situated perfectly. No need for a rental car here. The surrounding areas were breath taking. The property manager had us feeling like we were family in minutes. My daughters, 8 and 10 loved every minute of our stay and are intent on making this property a family tradition. Can't wait to return!!!
My stay at casa sueno del mar was the best vacation experience yet, i can honestly say my friends and i are in works of second return asap. Not only were the restaurants, shops and beach less then 2 short blocks away...the resort like hideaway made u fell like everything was yours. i have always stayed at hotels and never had the great luxury of renting a home, experiencing this luxury had us feeling like it was OUR home.
During our stay we experienced much of the attractions all of which i recommend for both families and adults:
-we even took the ferry to Cozumel for a day trip
Fortunately there are much more activities we have saved for our next upcoming trip
As for the house you will not be disappointed with anything. The cleanliness, location and amenities are to the highest of standards. Honestly, i was pleasantly surprised i didn't have one bad thing to say about our stay, except that we had to leave. But very excited to return. Thanks again for the amazing experience.
From the Owner
“I built this house - it was an interesting process and definitely quite an undertaking. I fell in love with the area and the people.”
Activity and Interests
-Swimming in the gorgeous and warm Caribbean
-Outstanding choice of Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Coffee Shops, and
We can personally assist you in the arrangment of activities and
tours to local attractions:
-Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
More! Just ask and we can assist you!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
50% of the rental fee is required at the time the reservation is made. The remaining 50% of the rental fee and the damage deposit is due 30 days before the occupancy dates.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The location is really the key - central to the beach, 5th avenue shopping and restaurants, and a short walk for golf and other activities. An onsite manager who speaks both English and Spanish fluently. Very willing and able to assist you in nearly every way!”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3300 sq. ft.
- First Floor Bathroom - toilet
- Master Suite Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Cinderella Bathroom - toilet, shower
- 2nd Floor Bedroom Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Massage Rm/TV Room Bathroom - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Massage Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- TV/Game Room - 2 double
- Master Suite - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Cinderella Room - 1 queen
- 2nd Floor Bedroom - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
- Guests provide their own meals
- -Can sleep up to 12 people -Private, intimate pool that wraps around the house -Private romantic terrace attached to each bedroom -Private roof-top patio -Individually operated Air-Conditioning unit for each room -Ceiling Fans -Large closets, with hanging rails and shelves -Beds have overhead reading spot-lights -TV-game room with 42' LCD Flat Screen -Satellite TV with DVD Player -High Speed Internet with wireless connection -Purified drinking water with hot or cold opitons -Fully equiped kitchen with cookware, bakeware, dishes, wine glasses, serveware - all you need to create gourmet meals, bake brownies, or host an intimate dinner party. -Coffee-Maker -Full size refrigerator and full size freezer -Toaster -Blender -Microwave -Telephone: free local calls -Sun-loungers -All linens including beach towels -Large capacity washer and dryer -Complimentary teas and coffee -Free use of books & magazines -Daily Maid Service, except on Sundays and Holidays -On-site management with both English and Spanish speaking capabilities. The following items are available with prior arrangement -Mariachi serenade -Home-cooked Mexican food -Catered events -Pre-stocked Kitchen -Custom shopping to stock kitchen -Laundry and Ironing services -Massage Service -An additional one-bedroom apartment is also available on-site. We can accept payment with PayPal using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Discover, or e-check. Contact us with any questions - for English call Terri in the US. For English or Espanol--call Michael in Mexico. wwwdotrentahouseinplayadotcom