House, 4 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 8 Sleeps
The Acre Lake Chalet is located 2 miles off I-81 (exit 211) in the
Endless Mountains Region of Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania. Acre
Lake is a private 44 acre lake with year round leisure
opportunities. The property is approximately 2 1/2 hours from
Philadelphia, 30 mins from Scranton and 30 mins from Binghamton, NY.
Enjoy all that winter has to offer from skiing and snowboarding
at nearby Elk Mountain to ice fishing/ice skating right outside your
Summer is fantastic on the lake. Enjoy fishing, boating, or just
kicking back and relaxing on the deck and/or dock overlooking the
Fall is breathtaking in the Endless Mountains. Enjoy the stunning
fall foliage as you hunt for antique treasures and enjoy the numerous
festivals the area hosts each year.
Families and Mature Adults Only.
No Smoking. No Pets.
Our Super Bowl Elk Weekend
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Our Super Bowl Elk Weekend
We had a great time, house was located just minutes from Elk Mountain, especially using the back roads, and although the actual street the house is on was not plowed, the surrounding ones were and easy to navigate. The house has an excellent spot on the Lake and we may have to check it out in other seasons besides winter! The place was clean, spacious and welcoming! The only two things that would be on my wish list for that property would be a fireplace and another bathroom, but otherwise it did not disappoint!
Activity and Interests
*Skiing/Snowboarding Elk Mountain (approx. 15 min. drive)
*Skiing/Snowtubing Sno Mountain (formerly Montage Mt.) 30-40 min.
*Outdoor water park (30-40 min.) Sno Cove
*Fishing and Ice Fishing
Nearby: Horseback Riding, Hiking Trails, State Game Lands,
*Harford Fairgrounds less than 10 mins
*Lackawanna State Park within 15 miles
*Restaurant, 2 Diners, Convenient Stores/Gas, Pharmacy within
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Weekend: 3 night minimum
(Thurs, Friday, Saturday nights or Friday, Saturday, Sunday) $675, (Holiday $825.00)
Add-on or Daily rate (Sundays through Wednesday/per day/3 day minimum) Mid-Week Special
$200.00 per night
***Please note, your dates are not reserved until you indicate you want to book, receive the lease, and return a signed lease. An inquiry alone does not constitute a reservation.
Dates are not reserved until a signed lease and deposit are received. There is an additional but refundable $300 damage/security deposit required. Payment by check, money order, PayPal.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Lake View
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Ski & Snowboard
- Guests provide their own meals
- An open floor plan in the main living area is perfect for entertaining including kitchen, dining room, and living area. *microwave/toaster oven *cookware/utencils *blender *oven/range *full refrigerator/freezer *dishwasher *dining table seats 10 *VCR/DVD/CD *outdoor gas grill *crockpots *ice fishing manual auger *paddle boat *row boat *Child and Adult size lifejackets Bedrooms include: Master bedroom (Queen size), 2nd Bedroom (FULL & TWIN TRUNDLE), 3rd bedroom (FULL SIZE), 4th LOFT includes (2 TWINS & TWIN TRUNDLE) Sleeps 8 Comfortably. Beds have comforters and pillows. **TENANTS MUST PROVIDE FITTED SHEETS, TOP SHEETS & PILLOW CASES.** Tenants who use our towels must wash them on site or provide your own. Basement is unfinished. Check-in: 3 pm (Early check-in possible) Check-out: 12 Noon