Two Suite House - Rent the whole house or either Suite
The 100-year-old historic farmhouse that is on every bottle of award
winning Dunning Vineyards Estate Wines has been transformed into a
charming Country Inn. Vineyard views, private winemaker tasting and
tours of our family Estate Winery along with in-room continental
breakfast for all guests. Our two suites can be rented individually or guests can take advantage of renting the entire house.
The Dunning Ranch Guest Suites are located on 40 acres in one of the fastest growing touring and wine producing areas in the state; Paso Robles and the Central Coast region of California. Enjoy a walk around our oak-studded 40 acres and stroll through our vineyards.
Come enjoy this remarkable property all within a 10 minute drive of award winning wineries, top ranked restaurants, golf courses, and all the scenic beauty the central coast of California has to offer. Suite 1 offers a private room, bath and kitchenette. Suite 2 offers two private rooms, bath, and full kitchen. Come relax and enjoy this private gem.
* Complimentary continental breakfast daily
* Wood-burning fireplace (Suite 2)
* Flatscreen TVs & Complimentary DirectTV
* In-room CD players
* DVD library and DVD players
* Individual and discreet verandas or patios
* In-room refreshments
* Private setting on 40 beautiful acres in the heart of Paso Robles
* Complimentary wireless internet
* Close to acclaimed wineries and award-winning restaurants
* Wine Tasting passes offered by adjacent Dunning Vineyards (A separately owned business)
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Dunning Ranch Guest Suites are located on 40 acres in one of the
fastest growing touring and wine producing areas in the state; Paso
Robles and the Central Coast region of California. Co-located with
award winning Dunning Vineyards, this property is nestled in the
heart of west side Paso Robles wine country. This two suite inn
offers seclusion and magnificent vistas of the surrounding country.
Come enjoy this remarkable property all within a 10 minute drive of
award winning wineries, top ranked restaurants, golf courses, and all
the scenic beauty the central coast of California has to offer.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $250 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1750 - $3600
Monthly Rate: $3500 - $5000
Ask about week-stay specials.
Suite 1 - $250/night. An upstairs, one bedroom with
private bath and hydro spa tub, air conditioner, kitchenette, dining
and living room areas providing seclusion and vineyard views. A
large deck provides a private entrance and overlooks the oak forests
and vineyards. 1-2 guests.
Suite 2 - $400/night. Two separate bedrooms (California
King and Queen), one bath with soaker tub and tile shower, window air
conditioner, full kitchen, dining room, living room and two porches.
Seclusion and vineyard views. 2-4 guests.
The whole house can be rented and is encouraged. The rate for the whole house is $650 per night.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- children welcome
- pets considered
- winery tours
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- sound/bay fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- Private setting on 40 beautiful acres in the heart of Paso Robles Free wireless internet DirecTV Close to acclaimed wineries and award-winning restaurants Complimentary wine tastings at Dunning Vineyards Complimentary continental breakfast daily Down-filled duvets and luxury furnishings Wood-burning fireplace (Suite 2) In-room CD players DVD library and DVD players Individual and discreet verandas or patios In-room refreshments Luxury bath products