Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 6-7
Welcome to 'Condo de Aventuras', unit H-201
This privately owned condo, solidly built in a blend of Mediterranean and Mexican styles, is located within Natz Ti Ha Condominiums, which has gained a reputation from past guests for its unique lush gardens, grounds, and waterfalls; its quality and comfort, and its quiet location near a beautiful beach.
When you walk the shaded pathways you will feel as if you were transported to a secluded tropical island of beautiful plants, colorful flowers, and tranquil waterfalls, and yet you will be only minutes away from the pleasantries of the famous 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen for shopping, dining, night clubs, and all conveniences.
This spacious three bedroom, three bathroom, second floor condo has an open living, dining, and kitchen area, and is well suited for families. With its fully equipped kitchen and plentiful seating options, you can stock the full-sized fridge and feed the family by eating in, or of course sample the numerous restaurants of Playa and eat out!
The white sands of Coco Beach, reportedly one of Playa del Carmen's finest stretches of sand, are less than 100 steps away from the complex's beach gate. So sunbathe at the beach, at the pool, or on the private rooftop common area. For world class snorkel and scuba, or additional shopping, take the ferry to Cozumel, a popular tour ship destination, or visit Akumel and find sea turtles and all manner of tropical fish.
Enjoy the comforts of air conditioning, or open the wall of glass doors to the terrace to fully enjoy the feel of the ocean breeze as you laze away reading a book in a natively made hammock. Or if you insist, keep in touch with work, family, or friends on your laptop using the wireless internet.
From the terrace balcony you may relax with coffee or a drink and enjoy the soothing sounds of the bubbling brooks and flowing waterfalls of the lush tropical gardens below or perhaps watch friends and relatives relax or splash in the large community pool.
Each of the three bedrooms has its own private bathroom and the unit's furnishings are simple, functional, and modern. Decorations incorporate the bright colors of the Caribbean, mixed with the beautiful locally made Mexican pottery, trinkets, and natural wood furniture.
Flamingo Ave. (parallels beach)
between 38th and 40th Street
Playa del Carmen
Quintana Roo, Mexico
H201 - A Wonderful Honeymoon, Will recommend
About the Owner
(2 traveler reviews)
H201 - A Wonderful Honeymoon, Will recommend
I and my new wife planned our honeymoon to Playa del Carmen because it was a place i had been before previously and had thoroughly enjoyed. We chose to stay at a condo over a resort for a little more freedom, exclusivity, and privacy. Our stay at Natz Ti Ha Condominios did not disappoint. The condominium we chose to stay at, H201, was large and roomy. Upon first entering the condo and seeing the master bathroom with its colorful tiled walls and shower, and then the master bedroom with its huge comfy looking bed we knew we had chosen wisely. There was a suitable amount of décor in the room and ample storage including a nice wood dresser and a large closet. There was also a safe in the closet which went unused, for lack of need. The was a side bedroom with two twin beds and bathroom with a tub, not much time was spent in this room. The floor plan from here opens up into the kitchen and dining/sitting area. The kitchen was well stocked with typical kitchen things: eating utensils, cups, plates, bowls, microwave, coffee pot, ect. The appliances were modern and nice, stainless steel microwave and refrigerator. The dining area had a big wood table with plenty of seating space for 6 and a bar/counter with several bar stools. The living room had a green cloth couch with a large wooden coffee table. The TV and satellite worked just fine, there was a dvd/vcr combo but being in Mexico we found little time to use these. The third bedroom can be opened up via a set of sliding wood doors to reveal another large bed and bathroom. The patio doors span the entire length of the wall facing the pool so there is plenty of sunlight. The patio had a small table, some chairs and a hammock for relaxing in. There is also a calming continuous stream that goes thoughout the whole complex that added to the ambiance of the place quite nicely. The pool area was large and had lots of chairs. A gentleman who resides there year round keeps his “floaty” things by the pool and was gracious enough to let us use them. The pool was clean and clear. The condo is located on the north side of the city. There are several small eateries just around the corner, and a small grocery/convenience store about 2-3 blocks from the place. The condo is about a 1 min walk to the beach and a 5-10 min walk to the beginning of the 5th avenue shopping. At night I would suggest walking the beach back to the condo. It is a wonderfully romantic way to end a great night in the city.
This place was fantastic!
We took a bus from Cancun to Playa del Carmen, it was inexpensive and very efficient. The taxi cost $3 US to take us to Natz Ti Ha.
We stayed at Natz Ti Ha for 18 days. The people that work on the property took very good care of us from the moment we arrived. They took all our bags in, made sure we had what we needed and during our stay helped us find our way around, as well as making sure we had plenty of bottled water.
The walk to the main road with all the restaurants is close and fun to do each night. We ate at many different places. Our favorites were Los Rancheros, 10, and La Paralla.
The beach is just a few steps away, the sand soft and cool, the water warm and clear.
I would recommend Natz Ti Ha to anyone that wanted a quiet, lovely place to get away and yet close enough to all the attractions and fun.
Activity and Interests
* Aztec/Mayan ruins: Tulum, Chitzen Itza, Coba, +more
* beach walking: 10 miles of beach
* bike rental
* bus depot - downtown playa
* car rental
* cenote tours: Chaak-tun-Cave, Alux Cave, etc.
* convenience stores
* dining: 5th Ave.
* ECO parks: Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor
* ferry to Cozumel
* fitness centers
* golf - Playacar and other resorts
* groceries: WalMart, Mega, Chedraui
* horseback riding
* jet-ski rental
* jungle tours
* kiteboarding, windsurfing
* money exchange - all over downtown
* moped / scooter rental
* nightclubs: 5th Ave., Cancun, Coco Bongo
* pharmacy: 5th Ave.
* sailboat rental
* shopping: 5th Ave., Cancun
* Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
* sky diving
* snorkel: Akumel and other places
* sport fishing - Captain Ricks at Puerta Aventura
* suntanning on the beach
* swim with dolphins, view manatees and sea-rays: Puerto Aventura
* Xaman-Ha aviary
* zip line adventures
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly rates are available.
Mid-stay cleaning and linen/towel exchange is available for approx. $50
For HOLIDAY season, 100% of payment is due within 7 days of reservation.
For all other times a50% deposit is due within 7 days of reservation.
The balance is due by 30 days from arrival.
If the reservation is made with less than 30 days to arrival, full payment is due at reservation.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- bird watching
- eco tourism
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, ensuite in BR #3
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, ensuite in BR #1
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, ensuite in BR #2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Balcony ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * total size: over 1600 sq. ft. * sleeps: 4-6 (7 with cot) * 3 bedrooms, each with private bath * bedroom 1: king bed, pillow top mattress * bedroom 2: king bed, pillow top mattress * bedroom 3: 2 twin beds (can be joined as king) * bedroom 3: bathtub/shower (all others showers) * central air conditioning * ceiling fans in all bedrooms and bathrooms * ceiling fans in kitchen and living room * all tile floors * purified bottled water * electronic entry (keyless) * iron security gate + screen door, if you prefer the sea breeze * electronic safe for your valuables * wireless internet, for your laptop * living room: satellite TV - SKY networks (some US channels) * living room: flat screen Samsung Smart TV with internet access, Netflix streaming * living room: DVD player * bedroom 1: flat screen smart TV with DVD player with internet access * DVD movie selection (80+ movies) * book selection (50+ and growing) * alarm clock / radio * fully equipped kitchen * cooking utensils, plates, silverware, glasses * kitchen table seating for 6, breakfast bar for 5 * 5 burner gas range/oven * full size microwave * coffee maker / blender / toaster / can opener * washer and dryer (stacked) * ironing board and iron * hair dryers * linens, bath, and beach towels provided * beach chairs * hammocks * private balcony & patio set, overlooks pool * off-street parking on premises (shared) * roof top privacy areas (shared) * screened windows & doors, including terrace * folding cot available * large swimming pool - shared * 24 hour security / gated perimeter / high-tech camera system * English speaking rental manager * Coco Beach less than 100 steps away * Restaurants and markets within walking distance * Maid service available during your stay (extra)