Townhome, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Our townhome is located approx. 2 miles from downtown Bethany Beach in the
community of Creekside. Creekside boasts a community pool, clubhouse,
boat ramp and fishing/crabbing pier on Whites Creek which flows into
the Indian River Bay and Atlantic Ocean. Walk to restaurants and
shopping in downtown Millville. Golf courses, outlet shopping and the
Ocean City boardwalk are a short car ride away.
This three story townhome built in 2008 has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a
one-car garage, 2 zone A/C-heat, wireless internet and sleeps eight.
Full week rentals only - no weekend or short-notice rentals. No pets or smoking allowed and renters must be over the age of 25. Occupancy limit is eight and parking is limited to two vehicles.
About the Owner
We live in Pennsylvania and love using our Creekside property all year long! There is so much to do and see in southern Delaware - great restaurants and shopping but most importantly the beach, clamming and fishing at Holts Landing State Park.
From the Owner
“Water, Water everywhere! The boat ramp and pier is what attracted us to Creekside and southern Delaware. It's a 5-10 minute ride to downtown Bethany Beach, 5 minutes to Holts Landing State Park and restaurants at every point along Route 26.”
Activity and Interests
Creekside community offers:
Walk to grocery stores and restaurants
Nearby activities and attractions include:
Several Golf courses (1/2 mile to Bear Trap Dunes)
Ocean City MD boardwalk
Lewis-Cape May Ferry
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 12 2016 - Sep 3 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 4 2016 - Oct 29 2016
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1050 - $1400
Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday (minimum stay is one-week), check-in 3PM, check-out 10AM
* May to June 13th- $900 per week plus a $150 cleaning fee (Total = $1,050)
* June 13th to Labor Day- $1,250 per week plus a $150 cleaning fee (Total = $1,400)
* September- $900 per week plus a $150 cleaning fee (Total = $1,050)
A $300 security deposit
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“We enjoy our little community tucked in behind the Food Lion! We never have to get into the car to grocery shop!”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, 2nd bathroom on 3rd floor
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, 3rd floor master bath
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, 1st floor
- Half Bathroom - toilet, 2nd floor
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, With extra memory foam mattress
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- First floor features a garage and bedroom/den area with a walk-in closet, full bath, queen sofa sleeper with extra memory foam mattress (very comfortable), dresser, chair, coffee table and 27-inch television. A full-sized washer and dryer and iron and ironing board are located on the first floor. Second floor features a fully stocked kitchen with an island which seats four people, hardwood floors, built-in microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, blender, coffee maker and toaster oven. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room which has a table with seating for eight. A second floor deck is accessible from the kitchen. The second floor living room includes a powder room and a 42-inch flat screen HDTV with DVD player, sofa, love seat and a chair. The third floor sleeping area features a master bedroom with king-sized bed, 32-inch flat screen HDTV, 2 nightstands, 6 drawer dresser, full bathroom with double vanity sinks and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath. One contains a queen-sized bed and 13-inch TV and the other bedroom features a twin daybed with pull-out trundle bed. Other - Four beach chairs and two umbrellas