Oceanfront House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths, Sleeps 6 (air conditioning available)
This unique location offers beautiful surf breaking views from every
room of the house. The old Hawaii atmosphere of Koa-wood and vaulted
ceilings create an open and spacious feeling of aloha and royalty.
There is plenty of space and privacy for everyone. The "Apple Oasis"
includes a peaceful and serene private lawn and rocky beach just feet
away from the shoreline.
The house location is a perfect starting point for nearby activities
and day trips. Located in an ideal spot overlooking the best
snorkeling beach on the island, Kahaluu Beach Park. There is a great
view of the parks' popular surf break from the lanai where you can
watch the local surfers, paddle boarders, boogie boarders and kayakers all day long. Handicapped accessible and wheelchair friendly.
About the Owner
About Richard Applebaum
Richard and Gloria have "owned" the Apple Oasis for almost 30 years. Your business is appreciated as they have two kids in college and six grand-kids. Living nearby in Kona Town overlooking the pier and harbor, they stay at the Apple Oasis when it is not rented.
Richard Applebaum purchased this house in 1987
Why Richard Applebaum chose Kona Coast
It's like Heaven! The water and wildlife at the home will create a unique vacation that you will never forget.
What makes this house unique
Beautiful environment on the ocean, spacious and comfortable. The art and decorations and furniture make you feel at home. It is equipped with everything you could need to entertain your guests. The house is clean and bug-free. The beds are expensive Ortho high-density foam mattresses guaranteed bed-bug free!
From the Owner
“It's like Heaven! The water and wildlife at the home will create a unique vacation that you will never forget.”
Activity and Interests
You will love lounging in your private seaside palm grove looking out
over the KAHALUU BAY surf break. The tranquil privacy and natural
beauty is rhythmically enhanced by the constant sounds of the breaking
waves on your very own private oceanfront shoreline.
Without leaving the property, you can enjoy snorkeling, swimming,
diving, shore fishing, sunbathing, hammock laying, sunset watching and
kayaking. It will truly be your own private vacation home for romantic
getaways, family vacations, reunions, retreats and weddings.
Within one mile of the property you'll find a shopping center with
grocery stores, drug store, fantastic restaurants, luxury shopping,
health/facial/nail spas, movie theaters, tennis courts and hotels
providing delicious Sunday morning buffets and live local
entertainment. Another mile away are world class golf courses,
genuine Hawaiian Luaus, dive shops, snorkel and dive excursion boats, big game fishing boats, kayaks, canoes and surfboard rentals.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Rates may increase during Winter Holiday and Iron Man Competition weeks.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Beautiful environment on the ocean, spacious and comfortable. The art and decorations and furniture make you feel at home. It is equipped with everything you could need to entertain your guests. The house is clean and bug-free. The beds are expensive Ortho high-density foam mattresses guaranteed bed-bug free!”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Private Chef
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theater
- rain forests
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Outdoor Shower - hot & cold good pressure - shower, outdoor shower, Great outdoor shower to wash sand away before entering house
- Master Bath - Spacious double shower with sitting bench
- Guest bathroom - Easy to enter shower and spacious
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master - 1 king, Wonderful Cal-King Ortho mattress overlooks waves surf-break
- Livingroom Sofa-bed - 1 queen, Pull-out Queen sofa-bed in livingroom great for kids & guest
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Comfortable Queen hi-density mattress- view ocean from bed
- Watch the surfers all day long from your wonderful bed!
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Amenities - Air Conditioning in bedroom available, washer, dryer, linens provided, driveway plus off street parking, hammocks, waterfall, yard, two full baths plus a great outdoor hot and cold shower. Beds - king, Queen plus Queen sofa bed in living room Entertainment - cable TV( both bedrooms and living-room) DVD, VCR, CD player, high-speed internet WI-FI, free long distance telephone. Kitchen - full kitchen, dishwasher,microwave, toaster, toaster-oven, coffee-maker, catering available. Outdoor features - oceanfront lanai, large gas BBQ grill, dining tables, lounge chairs, hammocks and outdoor hot and cold shower. Full service property managers are always available for any questions or emergencies.