House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Full log home nestled in the woods on the shore of Paradise Lake, located just 10 miles south of Mackinaw City. Paradise Lake is known for its pike, walley, bass, perch and bluegill. Spend quiet evenings around the campfire watching the sunset, or fine dining in nearby cities of Petoskey, Harbor Springs and Cheboygan. Smoke Free Home.
A great place for all ages
About the Owner
(5 traveler reviews)
A great place for all ages
This was a great house to be in. The house was very clean and organized, and everything you need in terms of house ware and entertainment was in the house.Beverley was a great lady to deal with. If you forget something in the house she would send to you by mail.The lake area was a beautiful area to sit in, and the row boat was nice. I would recommend it to either young couples or a family with small kids.
Beautiful and Peaceful
What a beautiful home. So nicely decorated. Everything you'd need was provided in the house. The lake was so clean and clear and peaceful. We would recommend this rental to everyone. Can't wait til next summer.
Most beautiful vacation rental ever!!!!
Bev's Tree House is just beautiful. As soon as you walk in you fall in love with everything. The design and the décor are amazing. The peacefulness of the area and the lake will totally relax you. At times we hated to leave the house to tour because you felt so peaceful and content just being there. Beverly allows pets and our beagle "Lacey" was so happy being able to walk to the lake many times a day and chase frogs - ducks - seagulls - and birds. She was crated when we were away and we put her crate in the beautiful loft area of the Tree House. From there she could watch down on the entire house and out the windows. We never had any trouble putting her in her crate because of this.
Bev has everything imaginable you could need/want/or use. Everything!!!! Our Mackinaw City vacation was wonderful and a huge part of it was staying in Beverley's Tree House. I give it a 5 Star rating....much better than any hotel you could choose.
A home worth experiencing in a quiet setting
Really a beautiful place to stay, has all the amenities of home! Bev does a wonderful job of making you feel at home when you arrive! The extra touches she provides are hard to beat! Nice and close to Mackinaw City and Island as well. Can do day trip(s) to the U.P. easily in a day.
The photos don't begin to do it justice
The treehouse far exceeded our expectations as a vacation getaway. All six of us LOVED it. The property itself is very comfortable, clean, well-equipped with everything anyone might hope to find in the way of kitchen, bath, laundry supplies. What the photos can't show is the woodsy atmosphere, the quality of the appliances, and the helpfulness of the owner. We are already hoping to return.
Activity and Interests
Fishing, Swimming, Boating. Nearby Mackinac City provides: Water Park, Shopping, Dining, Mackinaw Island, Casino, Golf, Sand Dunes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Returnable Security Depo||$250|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
$1800/week (Sunday to Sunday)
50% deposit + $250 refundable damage deposit due within 14 days of reservation. Balance of payment due 30 days prior to arrival. Damage deposit will be refunded within 14 days of departure, provided no damage incurred.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Main floor - master bath
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Upstairs bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Upstairs - small bedroom
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double, Upstairs - large bedroom
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Main floor - master bedroom
- Master bedroom, King bed. Large upstairs bedroom - 2 double beds Small upstairs bedroom - Queen bed
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Smoke Free 100' sandy lake front Sleeps 8 comfortably Air Conditioned Fireplace Living Area: CD Player, DVD Player, VHS Player, AM/FM Sterio, Cable HD TV, WiFi, Fireplace Full Kitchen: Microwave, stove/oven, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, assorted pots, pans,electric griddle, dishes, washer/dryer Master Bedroom/Bath Main floor: whirlpool bath with separate shower. Walk-in closet. King Bed. Loft: Two Bedrooms/1 full bath 1st Bedroom - 1 queen bed 2nd Bedroom - 2 double beds Screen Porch: Patio Furniture Decks: BBQ Grill Lakeside: Dock, Rowboat, Fire Pit, Firewood, Swing, Screened Gazebo All linen included