Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Ocean Vista Tower is a family oriented luxury condominium property located directly on the beach at SPI. The property is situated walking distance from shops, night life, restaurants, amusement parks, boat rentals, and fishing. Our second story condo has a huge balcony that faces directly over the beach with an unobstructed view of the pools, the surf, and the sand. The condo is spacious and nicely decorated with a large tiled furnished balcony the stretches the entire width of the condo with access from the master suite and the family room. Breathtaking views of the beach can be seen from almost every room in the condo. The property is beautifully landscaped and maintained has undergone a major renovation in 2011. There is a large beach-side heated pool with and expansive shallow end for children,a large heated wading pool, and a large 10 person hot tub. There is gated beach access and secure parking. We have a newly resurfaced lighted tennis court, A playground,a lanai, and beach volleyball facilities. There is lots to deck space to sun and lounge. We are strictly non smoking inside the condo, three night minimum stay, all money must be paid 14 days prior to check-in. Six occupants maximum
Well kept property; convenient location
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our third stay at OVT203 - Another wonderful week!
Went back to OVT203 this year from June 1st to the 8th. Beautiful, spacious, 2nd floor condo on the beach. Two bedrooms include a Master suite with full bath and king tempurpedic bed. New bedroom furniture. The second bedroom has two new queen beds. There is a second bathroom with a large shower. Large balcony with an assortment of tables and chairs off the living room and master bedroom overlooking the pool and hot tub - with an amazing view of the beach. Also - you can grill on the balcony, which we did 4 times! (Bought a small grill at HEB for $16). Better view than most restaurants on the island! Very nice dining room table and chairs - and stools if you want to sit at the kitchen counter. Full kitchen with everything you need - pots, pans, utensils, silverware, coffee pot, etc., and a Bosch dishwasher. Unit also has a washer and dryer. Television in every room including a large flat screen in the living room and very comfortable couch, love seat, and recliner. Ocean Vista Towers is gated and you park inside the gated area. Private access to the beach. Combination locks on the gates and condo door so you never need a key. The grounds are beautifully kept. Something we discovered this year - you can see the Friday night fireworks from the front balcony - just walk out the front door! The owners (Robert and Geneva) are very helpful and even provide a binder with information on activities and restaurants on the island and in Port Isabel. OVT203 is also pet friendly pending approval by the owners, so our two small pups enjoyed themselves, too! We'll be going back!
Robert Whalen <email@example.com>
Well kept property; convenient location
The inside of this condo is beautiful and the grounds are kept very clean. All appliances were very modern and the beds were very comfortable. We truly enjoyed our time here. Great for a small family. The owners answered all questions quickly. Great location too in the middle of the island. Less than 10 minutes to any activity. The only thing I would recommend are instructions on which remote to use for the TVs! I'm sure I could have asked the owner, but I didn't come to Padre to watch TV. I only tried once and found the TV in the den to be confusing. Overall, we had a great week here and would definitely recommend this condo to friends and family.
Excellent Location | Family Friendly
We loved being able to quickly and easily access the beach and local amenities.
* Location: Two blocks from Blue Marlin grocery store and other shopping. You can't get any closer to the beach!
* Property amenities: Playscape, kiddie pool, hot tub, adult pool, tennis courts, sand volleyball, and pergola.
* Condo - Clean, nicely decorated and spacious. Large balcony with tables and chairs. A binder of menus and suggested eateries help decision making when you want to go out for a meal. The comforts of home (fully stocked kitchen accessories, cable TV, internet, washer/dryer) make this better than any hotel stay.
* Note to future renters - You will need to rent an umbrella and chair or bring your own for the beach. Bring your own sand toys. We were able to see fireworks from balcony at front door.
The owners communicated quickly, provided excellent guidance to help us prepare for our stay and processed all payments/refunds quickly. All went smoothly. We would love to return. It was a comfortable and lovely stay.
Condo on the Beach
This condo was everything that the owners promised. It was clean and pretty, well decorated, comfortable and right on the beach!! There was a lot less to do on the island than I had expected, and we spent a lot of time in the comfortable condo. Everything worked and all the appliances made cooking a meal easy. It had everything we needed including an awesome view! Plus the owners were readily available with any questions or needs. I highly recommend this condo as a great destination for sun beach and fishing :). Supreme location for the fireworks displays !!
We have a great time. The Condo is so complete is like you are at home, the view is perfect. Definitely we will be back. The owners are great too.
The pictures for this condo do not do it justice. It is wonderfully located, modern & decorated tastefully. There is plenty of room and the owners are very easy to work with. Very responsive as well. I was charged a very small fee for bringing my small dog. I was expecting a much higher fee. The beach is clean and the pool is well maintained. I highly recommend especially if looking for a quiet, relaxing get away.
We have stayed in several SPI condos and found this one to be very comfortable. The location is great being so close to Boomerang Billy's and Leslie! Took our little chihuahua which was very nice with no extra charge! I was concerned that being so close to the pool would cause noise problems but this was never an issue. Would definitely return. Thanks Robert and Geneva!
Activity and Interests
Lot to do within walking distance. For those traveling with children Schlitterbahn water park is nearby. There are a number of eating places and night spots within a few blocks and the grocery is one block away. Two blocks West is the gravity park with bungee jumping, go-carts, rides, and miniature golf. There are boat and seadoo rentals nearby, as well as sunset dining, dinner cruises, and fishing charters.The beach itself is our greatest attraction. When you step of the pool deck your toes are in the sand. Sitting on the balcony in a comfy chair listening to the surf, enjoying the beach is a common occurrence.
- Nightly Rate: $199 - $339
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $2373
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Low season $199/night,$995/Week,$2400/month
High season $269/night,$1614/week
Peak season $339/night, $2373/week
* High Season Special Stay six nights In High Seaons and the seventh is free *
Low Season 1/1/12 thru 3/30/12,4/2/11 thru 4/14/12,4/24/12 thru 8/19/12 thru 12/31/12.
High Season 4 /7/12, thru 4/13/12, 5/25/12 thur 6/9/12, 8/11/12 thru 8/18/12.
Peak Season 3/31/12 thru 4/6/12, 6/10/12 thru 8/10/11.
Max Six adults and eight total.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Imagine waking to see the surf and the sun rise from your king size bed. The master is bright and airy featuring lots of space, cable TV, a walk-in closet, his-and-hers vanity, and a Jacuzzi bath tub.The Family room has a queen size sleeper sofa, and entertainment center with Flat Screen TV with digital cable, surround sound,blu-ray, CD, and VHS. It is stocked with movies, books, and games. The dining area has a stocked china cabinet and a bar height dining table and a breakfast bar seating nine comfortably. The elegant kitchen has a Jen-Aire range, a side-by-side refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, a pantry, small appliances, and everything you need to cook serve and entertain.There is a laundry with full size washer and dryer The guest quarters are spacious with two full beds, flat screen tv, and a walk-in closet. The guest bath features a large multi-head shower. The unit was recently updated with new flooring througout, new window treatments, new Big screen tv, new dining table and chairs, new microwave,and a new central AC unit.