House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 13 Sleeps
NEW RESORT STYLE, PRIVATE FRONT POOL HOME....So nice and comfortable you won't even want to boat!
A SPACIOUS TRAVERTINE DECK SURROUNDS A LARGE GAZEBO WITH SINK, BAR FRIDGE AND FIRE MAGIC BBQ. RELAX BENEATH A SPACIOUS COVERED PATIO THAT RAIN'S WATER INTO THE POOL! Take a nap or watch the sun set in our Opulent deep seating patio furniture and listen to your favorite music anywhere around the pool or garage with a resort quality 5 zone FRONT STEREO. Easy to use and has SiriusXM subscription, plays your iPod, CD, or any playlist you might have on any device.
This attractive 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features a split design with vaulted ceilings and a 3 car garage.
Other amenities include Central air and heat, washer and dryer, cable TV, RV hookups, unlimited phone usage, a large driveway and side access with room for multiple boat/trailers and water toys.
Everyone loves our Garage, and is the ultimate game room. SWAM COOLED and comes with authentic PACMAN and AREA 51 arcade games, 20 neon signs, CASINO games, brand new MANITOWOC ICE MACHINE (240 lbs of ice/24hrs), BAR with FRIDGE and ping pong table.
This home rests on a professionally landscaped, 1/3 acre parcel in a quiet neighborhood on North end of town only five minutes away from London Bridge. Also, it's only 2.5 miles from the driveway to the Windsor Beach State boat launch ramp. Movies, shopping & restaurants are close by as well.
NO PETS, NO SMOKING
About the Owner
A regular family guy who loves Havasu.
5 based on 7 traveler reviews
Wow what a perfect house, very easy to rent, super clean, pool and patio were absolutely to die for. This was a great way to start our summer vacation
The pool and yard are spectacular! The home is very comfortable and well stocked. Beutiful vista of the lake from the pool area. There is an ice machine available,so no trips to top off the ice chests every day! Great sound system throughout. Looking forward to a return trip
We had a great time staying here! It was big enough for the whole family! It was close to the lake, and close to everything in town.We cannot wait for the pool to be built so we can come again!
Wonderful place to relax and convenient to lake!
We had a great time! This home is the perfect amount of space and very clean! We were so comfortable! The location is great! We can see the lake from the front porch and it was just a couple minutes drive to the lake! The owners are easy to work with and everything went smoothly! Thanks!
Great Havasu House
This house is great for all types of groups. It sleeps a good amount of people between the rooms and space. Has less than a five minute drive to launch ramps, plenty of space for cars/boats in driveway. About a ten minute car ride to London Bridge. Garage is great and best part is there is an ice machine! Have stayed at this house twice now and would definitely stay again.
This was an awesome house and great place to stay. Garage was excellent and was wonderful place to hang out and enjoy. Hands down the ice machine was the most helpful. Saved at least $100 over the course of my stay with free ice. Extremely close to the launch ramp and only a $5 ride in a taxi to Kokomo's. Large living room and plenty of space for everyone. Can't wait to book again.
From the Owner
“I take pride in property ownership and offer an opportunity for a memorable vacation experience for you and your family. The front pool has 2 Baja shelves, covered patio with rain descent, BBQ Gazebo with swings fridge and sink. LED pool and landscape lighting with sirius/XM zoned front stereo, travertine decking outside shower and amazing lake views.”
Activity and Interests
It's Havasu, you know the rest!
Come enjoy Havasu with a CUSTOM RESORT STYLE FRONT POOL WITH COVERED PATIO AND BBQ GAZEBO WITH SINK AND FRIDGE.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 3 2016 - Sep 5 2016
3 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
90 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$600|
Standard rate is $450 per night with a 3 night minimum.
Holliday rate is $650 per night for the first 3 nights, then $450per night after.
Holliday's are 4th of July, Labor day and Memorial day weekends.
Discounts offered for extended stays and Snow Birds!
$600 refundable security deposit required with your stay.
$500 required at the time of booking.
Check in time is 2 PM
Check out time is 10 AM.
No pets and no smoking
10 guests maximum, 3 vehicles maximum. Any more guestes or vehicles will incur additional charges. LARGER GROUPS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED BUT MUST BE ARRANGED PRIOR TO BOOKING.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Front pool with fantastic lake views and resort amenities for you and your family to enjoy. Commercial Manitowoc ice maker, 19 neon signs, bar, ping pong, 3 authentic arcade games and insane zoned sirius/XM stereo with a swamp cooled garage.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible
- Lake View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master bedroom - 1 king, 1 queen, Sleep number Cal King with a queen futon
- Queen bedroom - 1 queen, Guest Queen room with a pillow and memory foam topper
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 3 twin/ single, 2 double bunk beds with new Sealy mattresses.
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Living room Sofa Queen pull-out with Memory foam mattress
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- Comfortable 3+2 sleeps 11 with a 3-car garage POOL LIABILITY WAIVER AND $600 DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR RESERVATION. 30 DAYS OUT REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE Check in time is 2 PM Check out time is 10 AM or by arrangement NO PETS, NO SMOKING LARGE GROUPS 10 or more ADD $250 RV access with full hookups (30A 110V electrical, water and sewer) Stunning lake and mountain views from a very relaxing front patio Central A/C and ceiling fans through out Complete entertainment center New appliances with all linens provided Bar with refrigerator Large propane stainless steel barbeque and patio furniture to use Unlimited local and long distance phone useage Free Wi-Fi for your laptop or phone Ping-pong table Air Hockey table Touch-screen Casino gambling game Swamp cooler in garage Soft Water System and R/O system Free Ice!!! Commercial ice maker in garage 200lbs per 24hrs. Casino gambling game multigame touch screen with 9 games