House, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Updated vacation home with new flooring, paint, new furniture. Boogie boards, kayaks, life vests are all provided. Professionally cleaned after every tenant. Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body wash. Really all you need is your towels, your clothes and your tooth brush. If you're picky about where you stay than you've found your vacation spot.
Call for more details call Sally 832-642-4200
Great rental is Surfside!
About the Owner
4.6 based on 10 traveler reviews
Great rental is Surfside!
Can't say enough about how nice and accommodating the owner is! He took great care of us from start to finish. House was much better than described! Kitchen was well stocked. House was clean and comfortable...and cool! The a/c's worked great. We had six guests and there was plenty of room. Very short walk to beach and jetty for fishing. Would highly recommend!
I stayed and extended weekend with my husband, our two kids and my best friend and her husband. The home was bid enough for all. We had everything we could ever need that was provided by the home owner. All we had to bring was us, our cloths and food. Roy the home owner was very pleasant and only a phone call away. We had absolutely not worries the entire stay spending out days on the beach and out night in the hammocks under the upper level of the home. Make sure to bring your sunscreen and mosquito spray and your stay will be a pleasant one!!
A GREAT Family Get Away!
Our family enjoyed such a wonderful get away at La Casa de Playa. It fit our family of six very well, was decorated so nicely, and was equipped with everything we needed...very accommodating. It was a pleasant stroll from the beach, and no neighbors crowding too closely. My family loved the hammocks and swings below the house and a large deck surrounds most of the house. We have rented several houses at Surfside and spent less on this one and enjoyed it so much more.
Peaceful vacation place!
Great place! We wanted beachfront, but waited too late. Luckily I happened upon this rental! We thoroughly enjoyed our week in Surfside. This home is close enough to walk to the beach. Did I mention the laundry room? Well, it is stocked like a beach store! We used the umbrellas, chairs, beach towels, and toys all week. The twin hammocks are awesome, too! Great owner, as well. Very friendly and helpful! (My only complaint is that we didn't get to use the dune buggy that is at the house! Ha Ha! That would have been a blast!) If you are looking for a clean, peaceful house near the beach...don't hesitate to rent La Casa De Playa! You won't be disappointed! Thanks for helping us have a great family vacation in beautiful Surfside! We will be back!
Awesome Get Away
My family and I had a wonderful stay at La Casa De Playa. It was a home away from home! Very clean and had everything we needed to have a great vacation. It is just minutes away from the beach. My family and I will be back next summer and will suggest this house to our friends.
Best beach House at affordable price
This is the best beach house at affordable price I ever rented. My family enjoyed 4 days weekend trip. Nice beach, clear water and the park near by.
Activity and Interests
Known for excellent bird watching areas close by. Surf fishing and surf boarding are the best in Texas. Jettie fishing at Freeport Harbor entrance is amazing. Kid friendly beach. Walk out 100 yards to waist high water from a clean white sandy beach. Watch the pelicans feed during the day, and watch the ships lights at night going to and from Freeport. A 30 minute drive to hospital,shopping, restaurants, and movies in Lake Jackson. Only 1-1/2 hour drive over the intra-coastal waterway bridge from the island to metro Houston.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
Weekday Rate: $175 per night
Weekend Rate: $225 per night
$150/nite,three day minimum, or $200/nite, two day minimum. Reschedule for mandatory hurricane evacuation. By making payment it is understood that no insurance liabilitiy accrues to Cloud Nine, and we DO recommend you purchase renters insurance independently.
$100 deposit can be made through www.locationsplease.com under the contact us tab. Payment for reservation can also be paid there as well.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 1/2 bath off master bedroom Full bath has shampoo/conditioner/body wash, fresh towels
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Master bedroom has a full size bed Second bedroom has 4 twin beds
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Washer/dryer in closed utility storage area with lots of beach towels on racks above dryer. Lots of beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, toys and life vests for children. Two hammocks, porch swing,charcoal barbecue, and two picnic tables on the concrete deck under the house for all weather use. Extra refrigerator/freezer downstairs for ice and driks. Large open living/dining area with seating for eight. A full bed in master, 4 Twin beds, and a queen Broyhill hide-away with air mattress in L/R to sleep eight. All linens, towels, and dishes furnished. Micro-wave, toaster, dishwasher, food processor, mixer, water cooler along with free standing oven/range and refrigerator make this kitchen ready to cook. Plenty of room for food storage. Central heat and A/C. plus window units to chill it quickly. Must bring your work with you? High speed internet connection available . 24' flat screen in the master B/R. Kid friendly front and side upper decks, with benches, Adirondak chairs and porch swing. Parking for lots of cars. No close neighbors, nice and private with wood blinds all round. Close (three short blocks) walk to the pedestrian beach and less than half a mile to vehicle access to 24 miles of drive on beach. Restaurants and beach/surf shops walking distance. Police four blocks, fire dept two blocks .