Cottage, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Sleeps
A seasonal vacation cottage located steps from the ocean waves at Long Sands Beach. The cottage is a tastefully furnished detached quaint 3+ room (& porch), sleeping up to 5 people. There is a full size bed in the master bedroom, a pullout trundle in living room &/or can be converted into a full size bed, and an extra over sized chair bed on the porch. The bath is 3/4 with a shower. There is a HD flat screen cable TV, a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, a screened in porch for breezes, and a gas grill and lawn furniture to enjoy! This is a housekeeping cottage and guests will provide their own towels. Sheets are provided upon request.This is a very family friendly beach area.There is parking for up to 2 vehicles, tags will be provided. Please note: The cottage has been recently renovated to include open natural tongue & groove wood ceilings with fans in the living room & bedroom as well as bead board paneling & driftwood color laminate flooring.
About the Owner
I bought the cottage in 2005! It is my little piece of paradise. I want to share my love for the beach and my cozy cottage with families so they will be able to have these precious memories with their children for years to come! I am so blessed to be so close to the beach (literally steps away) with a magnificent view of the rocky coast and the famous Nubble Lighthouse!
From the Owner
“I chose this property because I did not want to sit in traffic on my vacation. There are several restaurants very close by as well as the Trolley right around the corner. We have a lovely grass area for the children to play on. We are within walking distance of many amenities.”
Activity and Interests
York beach is a family oriented area with lots of activities. There is an arcade at Short Sands, The Zoo and Amusement Park, shops, restaurants, a playground area, as well as nightly concerts at the gazebo in the park by the water. There are special events such as fireworks, The Lighting of Nubble Lighthouse, York Days with sidewalk sales, a bonfire cookout at the beach to benefit the local open pantry and much more. Don't forget the cottage is located steps from the beach as well as the Trolley route!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
2016 Rates- ***July & August Rentals Saturday-Saturday only***
50% is due within one week to book date
plus a $200.00 refundable deposit-Balance due two weeks before rental.
Check in after 2:00 P.M. and check out by 11:00 A.M.
NO SMOKING... NO PETS... PLEASE...
***Maine Sales Tax Add 9%***
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“On our property there are 2 designated parking spots included with the rental. This area is a safe family oriented community where people come back year after year. There are many things to do: Kittery Outlets, kayaking, boating, walking the beach, fishing, Ogunquit Playhouse, Wild Kingdom Zoo, or just lounging around. It's your vacation and your choice as to what you'd like to do or not do.York Beach is one of the best hidden secrets I know! Come join us and become a part of The Maiden Voyage family!”
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- By THE SEA... Not only is the short walk to Long Sands Beach within steps, you can hop on the York Trolley to visit the downtown shops, restaurants, York Animal Kingdom or Short Sands Beach. Long Sands Beach is about 1.5 miles long and is a great place for a daily walk, one can view the Nubble Lighthouse while the beautiful beach seems to go on forever during low tide! Ogunquit and quaint Perkin's Cove as well as the Kittery Outlets are all a short drive away. Don't forget to stop at Brown's Ice-Cream up on the Nubble! Actually, you can glimpse the ocean from the cottage kitchen window!