Lyon Lake is a private lake (100 homes) covering around 200 acres. There is no public access.
- Limited boat trafic.
- Sandy bottom / spring fed lake. Very clean. Because it's a private lake we can keep it treated to control weeds.
- Good fishing for bass, bluegill, and sunfish
-House next to Marshall Country Club where arrangements can be made to play for people staying at this house.
The house was designed to take advantage of the west facing lake frontage. An open floor plan lets you enjoy the view from almost every room.
- Executive home. Completely rebuilt in 2008 with all the modern conveniences. Very private feel.
- West side of the house is almost entirely windows.
- Over 1200 sq ft of deck overlooking the lake, 200 of them covered.
- Attached garage doubles as a screened porch with 20 ft of windows overlooking the lake.
- 750 sq ft great room on upper level has gas fireplace, wall of windows overlooking the lake, great seating areas, hd lcd tv, and stereo system.
- Lower level game room has pool table, gas fireplace, game table. Walk out to screened in porch on lakeside.
- King bedroom in lower level has lake view and door to screened in porch, and dog door to fenced in yard area.
- 210 ft of lakefront. Equivalent of 5 lots (3 on lake, 2 behind). Lots of parking.
- Plenty of lawn for games or just playing catch. Lots of mature trees.
- An office space attached to the great room has all you need to stay connected while still being part of the gathering.
Adjacent to Marshall Country Club
- Private club but arrangements can be made to play there for people staying at the house. - Club has a very nice pub / dining room only a short stroll from your front door.
- Pontoon boat and dock, and swimming raft available during the Summer season.
Easy to find and easy to get to other places from. Just two miles from I69 exit 32. Half way between Chicago and Detroit. Historic Marshall is only 5 miles away. Marshall has pretty much all the civilization you would want: antiques, restaurants, groceries, movie theater, bowling, museums, ice cream shops . . .
Well behaved dogs welcome WITH SPECIFIC CONSENT OF HOMEOWNERS. An additional $100 cleaning fee is required if pets are agreed to.
Sorry. This is a non-smoking house.