Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
The best of all worlds and ready for your 2016 vacation! Newly finished & furnished 2 bedroom condo, sleeps 6, with ocean views and private garage under unit. Just a few short steps (100 ft) to the 7 miles of white sandy beach and an easy four minute stroll to the famous Old Orchard Beach Pier, amusements, shops and restaurants. Great location and made to accommodate family, friends and ones who enjoy comfort, amenities, relaxing and a touch of class. Owner releasing week to rent ... special week get away for week of September 26-Oct 3 is $550.00. Includes everything, taxes, linens, bedding, hd-tv-wifi, private garage, professional pre cleaning... Includes: AC, heat, linens, bedding, bath towels, 46' HD TV, cable HD pkg, DVD player, Internet, WIFI, washer/dryers on site, outside shower, gas outdoor grill, outside deck with chairs, dishwasher, stove, refrig, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, cookware, silverware, glassware, utensils, place settings...etc, plenty of storage in condo and garage. Just come on up and enjoy! (There is a NO Smoking & NO Pet policy).
very clean, best location
Janice & Rich Lemoine, Condo owners
About the Owner
4.9 based on 10 traveler reviews
very clean, best location
very clean, best location, condo has everything you would need and it's very comfortable. You can tell the owner take pride..
Beautiful condo at walking distance from the beach
We have been renting this condo for the last 4-5 years and we have always been extremely satisfied. The property is spacious and modern, and the owners do frequent renovations. We highly recommend this condo.
Best deal at Old Orchard Beach
The beautiful pictures of the condo online pale in comparison to real life! Everything is crisp and clean and nicely appointed. It is the perfect setup. Bikes are easily stored and accessible in the ground level garage which keeps the car out of the hot sun as well. The living area being on the second floor affords gentle breezes and a view of the ocean from the porch or the kitchen window. Nice flow through ventilation with the bedroom and living room windows opened. Many small added touches in the kitchen were appreciated like sandwich bags and spices. This one is definitely all you need and more for a great vacation! If you like fresh seafood at a reasonable price try Rising Tide Restaurant in Pine Point. Thanks Rich and Janice for an awesome getaway.
From the minute I walked in until the time I left, I was impressed with the rental, location of the beach and center. The condo was clean and obviously taken care of. I would most definitely return, looking forward to OOB 2016. Oh and thanks for the great weather.
Very well equiped condo, close to everything
We were very satisfied with this condo. Well located (close to everything without being noisy) and very well equiped (everything needed for cooking and for the beach, as well as board games and movies that were appreciated by our kids). We are a family of 5 and the condo was big enough for everyonoe to sleep confortably. Nice and clean.
I had thought it had a better view of the beach so I could have sat on the porch but it was sufficient.
The property was clean and well maintained.
Yes I would recommend the property and would consider renting again from the Lemoine's.
The activities were great for the children, restaurants were good.
The only drawback is that the surrounding tenants did not abide by the parking rules. They just parked anywhere blocking others in. We had to go door to door to see who's cars were blocking us from getting out.
Activity and Interests
*Swimming-sun bathing-surfing-kiting-bocce-sand castles-biking-hiking...
*Spectacular sunrises & Sunsets…
*Fireworks on the beach every Thursday evening (9:45 PM) throughout the summer.
*A 4 minute stroll by beach or sidewalk to “The Pier, amusement park, shopping, dining'.
*Funtown/Splashtown/Aquaboggan/Drive-In Movie 10-15 minutes by car
*Shopping - South Portland (Maine Mall), Christmas Tree Shop, etc.15- 20 minutes by car
*Miniature Golf 10 minute walk
*Kennebunkport is 20 minutes by car
*Movies/Scarborough Downs and Beach Ridge Raceway and In-door go-kart track.
* 20 minutes from the Portland Seadogs field, double-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox.
*Kittery Outlet Malls is just 30 minute car ride
*Amtrak TrainStation - station is 7 minutes walking distance. (Boston to Portland stops)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Special get away week (Sat-Sat
Jan 21 2017 - May 27 2017
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
2016 SEASON: Address: 5 Boisvert Street, Condominium unit #105, OOB
The best of all worlds and ready for your 2015 vacation! Old Orchard Beach, Maine
2016 Special before summer and end of summer get away rate:
Weeks of January 31 through May 28, 2016 Condo rents for $550.00 week...., your Choice of week for $550 (Saturday to Saturday)!
Weeks of May 28 through June 25, 2016 Condo rents for $800.00 week...., (Saturday to Saturday)
Weeks of June 25 through September 3, 2016 Condo rents for $1,375.00 week...., (Saturday to Saturday)
Weeks of September 3 through October 1, 2016 Condo rents for $600.00 week...., (Saturday to Saturday)
Weekly rental rates Includes everything, taxes, fees, linens, WIFI, Cable TV, etc...
$375.00 to secure a prime summer week (includes everything taxes, linens, wifi, etc...)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- theme parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 700 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, New sink, cabinet, toiler and glass tub enclosure.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Good size bedroom with queen bed, dresser and large closet
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Good size bedroom with queen bed, dresser and walk in closet
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- *Newly finished & furnished unit. *Ideal for family, friends & guests that like comfort, amenities & a touch of class. *Views of the ocean. *100 feet to 7 miles of white sandy beach and 3 minute stroll to OOB Center *Sleeps 6 very-comfortably *Two bedrooms with 1 Queen & 1 full bed (full with twin trundle under); V-large closets. *Living room has large sectional with full size bed pull out. *Modern full bath *Full kitchen: stove, micro (over stove), dishwasher, refrig, garb disposal, coffee maker, toaster pot/pans, dishes, utensils, cutlery, etc… Lots of countertops and storage. * Private Garage *Two parking spaces (one inside private garage). *AC & FHA Heat *46” HD TV (wall mounted) -- with -- HD Cable pkg – DVD player *Wireless WIFI High Speed Internet (Free) *Gas outdoor cooking grill *Laundry facility on site - coin op *Outside shower * Deck with Chairs *Hair Dryer *Starter, toiletries, dish washing det, hand soap, paper towels, gold filter in coffee maker, garb bags. *Children and adult board games *Clean linens and bedding provided *Six bath towels (not for beach) *Kitchen Towels * Four Beach Chairs and Umbrella * Two Boogie Boards *Plenty of storage in unit and garage. *Unit cleaned professionally between renters