Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps (4)
You need a vaca and we need beach-loving renters, which is why our 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Renovated Beach Condo is available for such a great rate! (Sleeps 4 adults comfortably)
Located in the heart of down town Cocoa Beach, just one block behind famous A1A and walking distance to beach, restaurants, post office, & library. 1.5 miles from Ron Jons surf shop (a must visit - if not for the fish tank, then definitely for the Starbucks!)
About the Owner
4.8 based on 31 traveler reviews
Clean, modest place
The property was in overall good condition, but a little worn and some things overlooked (a couple light bulbs out, bare spackling). The owner seemed a bit disengaged: hard to get owner's phone contact prior to stay; no information at property about the property; no contact with us during stay to check up.
It was great!
Great attention, well kept. Had everything you need for an extended stay.
Very cleaned and great location, a nice place to relax !
We needed a relaxing spot before our cruise and this met our expectations. It had everything in the kitchen and my two girls had lots of fun going to the beach and shopping!
Cozy beach house
Little more than a block from the beach.. But was nice comfortable and easy to acess plenty of room for a family of 4 with 2 small dogs... Neighborhood safe and friendly.. Spacious shower great...laundry a plus with everytjing you need and more... Some things that need attention closet door come off traxk slider in living room hard and a few of the blinds are broken barley hanging on other than that perfect thanks for the experience of living in coco beach we will be back...
Overall it was a nice clean condo. It was supplied for our needs and there were a few extras if needed.
We arrived after a long trip and wanted to sleep Once we found the sheets to the hideabed in the basket, they were still a little damp so had to dry them before going to bed The hideabed in the couch was not comfortable. We were woken up early the next morning by the landscaper trimming and the next morning by utility workers.
Initially thinking we would be bringing our dog, however we decided not to. We inquired about the pet deposit as we only had paid for the first payment at that time and still was more than a month before our arrival. We were still expected to pay the deposit as it was non refundable. We would understand if we had paid the whole amount or after we arrived.
Activity and Interests
Conveniently located to Florida's hottest destination spot - Orlando (or should we just say DISNEY :) - only a 1hour drive! Also, the space coast pride & joy, Kennedy Space Center. Shuttle Launches viewable from front yard (but even better experienced at the beach- a must see!)
I don't have to tell you the many wonderful things to do in Cocoa Beach - if you got this far you already know - beach, beach, beach!!! (And... mini-golf, surfing, eating Florida's sea food, visiting nearby Orlando for theme parks & shopping, and soooo much more!)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $89 - $89
Weekly Rate: $450 - $450
Monthly Rate: $1250 - $1250
***Please check calendar for availability - it is kept up-to-date. Thank You!***
We are keeping this simple - nightly rate of $89, *weekly rate of $450, and *monthly rate of $1250
*Excluding HIGH Season (Jan-April) and special events / holidays
High Season (January-April) pricing is as follows:
nightly rate of $125, *weekly rate of $650, and monthly rate of $1650
Holidays pricing may vary - please inquire for holiday rates.
Additional fee due for pet travellers. $50 non-refundable fee applicable for pets.
*Weekly rate refers to 6night/7day reservations.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- theme parks
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- pier fishing
- 600 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Pack-n-Play available upon request
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Renovated entirely - tile throughout unit, full-size washer/dryer in unit, bedroom has queen size bed and living area has pull out couch (full size). Flat screen TV, DVD & movie collection provided, and - most importantly - WIRELESS INTERNET FREE TOO! Also included are the beach essentials - chairs, cooler, towels & (1) boogie board (good times!) • Central A/C & Heat • Cable Television • Wireless Internet • Fully functioning kitchen with the essentials and dishwasher & microwave (some would argue those are essential too!) :) • Full-Size Washer/Dryer • All linens included for bedding & bath. • Baby pack & play available upon request. High Chair on site. Unit is child-proofed. • Children & Small pets welcomed (additional fee due for pets - not for children) ☺️