Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 5 Sleeps
A comfortable cottage directly on Lake Huron. Offers a spacious living room and covered patio to enjoy the beautiful sunrises over looking the bluff onto Lake Huron! Galley kitchen with full-size refridgerator, stove, microwave, coffee-maker, and all the pots, pans, dishes, and utensils needed for a relaxing stay. Cozy dining room. Master bedroom with queen-sized bed and ceramic tiled half-bath. Second bedroom (walk-through) with twin-over-double bunk beds. Main bath is ceramic tiled with shower over tub. Wall-to-wall carpeting. Bring your own bed linens, bath-, beach-, and dish-towels. Blankets & pillows provided.
Accommodates 5 people, maximum.
No Smoking, No Pets.
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Great place to relax!
Lovely quiet getaway with many comforts of home. The private beach is one of a kind, plenty of rocky and sandy parts to choose from. Gorgeous wildflowers and convenient patio with lots of outdoor furniture. Russ is a truly charming host who left us wanting for nothing! We will be returning
Willow Point -- great place!!
Lovely quiet getaway with many comforts of home. The private beach is one of a kind, plenty if rocky and sandy parts to choose from. Gorgeous wildflowers and convenient patio with lots of outdoor furniture. Russ is a truly charming host who left us wanting for nothing! We will be returning.
Activity and Interests
* Great swimming!
* Town location offers variety of dining opportunities.
* Specialty shops for browsing/buying.
* State Park just minutes away.
* Beautiful harbor with playground and band pavilion within walking distance.
* Ten minute drive to Sturgeon Point Lighthouse and one-room Bailey Schoolhouse.
* Free weekly outdoor family concerts at harbor park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 11 2016 - Oct 29 2016
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Rentals with Saturday changeover have check-ins at 3pm and departures at noon.
Bring your own bed linens, bath-, beach-, and dish-towels. Blankets provided.
This is a housekeeping cottage, so guests are asked to leave the cottage as tidy as they found it.
There is NOT a professional cleaning between renters.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Adjoins Master Bedroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Adjoins living room.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Master - 1 queen, Adjoins 1/2 Bath & 2nd Bedroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Bunkbed with lower double & upper twin.
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Charcoal BBQ Grill. * Table and chairs on covered patio. * Stairs down to large private sandy beach with shallow water entry that is safe for kids. * Satellite TV, DVD/VCR player. * City (not well) water.