Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Vacation Rental Description
Welcome to our beautiful beachfront condo located on Florida’s Nature Coast, Florida’s forgotten coast, with miles of beautiful unspoiled coastline. Enjoy beautiful sunsets, walks along the ocean’s edge or relax by the pool with a good book. You are 35 minutes from Tampa and Clearwater and 45 minutes from Busch Gardens. We have fine restaurants, movie theaters and a large shopping mall minutes from the condo.
The Perfect Sunset View!
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
The Perfect Sunset View!
Stayed four days at this incredible condo on Gulf. Tennis in the mornings on the well kept hard courts, followed by a swim and some sun in the afternoon at the pool, a walk on the nature trail was nice, and the sunset views ! The condo itself was well kept with all the amenities described. Friendly residents and super quiet. Check in was easy at the security gate and the owner was a pleasure to deal with. This is simply the place to stay in the Hudson area.
Loved this condo! Everything we needed was provided. Well appointed kitchen. Beautiful decor throughout. Very comfy bed. The view was amazing! Nice clubhouse and pool. Very much enjoyed our stay in this unit.
carefree condo life
What a wonderful month, I'm sorry it's over I felt like it was my condo before I left. This condo is set up with everything you need to have a wonderful gulf adventure. If you're looking for a view you can't beat this one. I would recommend this condo to anyone looking for a peaceful, tranquil wonderful island to call your own for a little while this is your place. I will be back again. Thank You Brenda for a great time, you are so easy to work with.
Activity and Interests
There is something for everyone. You are 30 minutes from Tarpon Springs where you can shop and enjoy Greek food. For the golfers there are numerous golf courses within minutes of the condo. This area has some of the best fishing in Florida and there are boat rentals available with our without a guide. Though you can fish right from the shore. You are 15 minutes from the Weeki Wachi river where you can kayak or canoe and watch the manatees swim by you. Numerous parks and beaches are within minutes of the condo.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Small Pets are welcome, must be approved by owner.
20 Lbs or less
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Guests provide their own meals
- This is a beautiful well-appointed condo, which is located on the sixth floor overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and the pool area. This condo has been recently furnished with an island theme. We have a fully equipped kitchen, including a microwave and toaster oven. Two television sets and a DVD for your viewing convenience. We are steps away from the washer and dryer. There is a clubhouse with a fully equipped gym , sauna and wifi, 5 tennis courts, picnic area with a grill and tables. A large swimming pool overlooks the gulf, where you can swim, read and enjoy the beautiful view. This is truly Florida’s forgotten coast.