Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Come stay under the "Temecula" sun at this beautiful 3.6 acre Wine Country estate. Enjoy spectacular breathtaking views of the entire Temecula Valley just minutes from the most popular Wineries. Dine inside or out, as you watch Hot Air Balloons rise in the morning, and beautiful sunsets in the evening. Enjoy swimming or relaxing on the Baja shelf in the gentle saltwater pool. Why pay more at a hotel when you can stay in one house and have full use of the amenities the safety and privacy of a gated home. Online bank transfer is accepted at no extra charge.
Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/Sy2SyHWL9Ew
No weddings or large parties are permitted on property. Please read our Policies before making a reservation. Permit # RVC-048.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Sorry for taking so long to send this to you. My wife, daughter and I stayed in your home in Temecula back in October 2011. It was everything we dreamed it would be and more.
We are "Foodies" and loved the well-appointed kitchen and wet bar. It was also quite the novelty to pick limes and avocados right off the tree. Avocados are close to $2 a piece back home in the midwest. The formal dining room was well used, as we were able to share a few intimate meals with friends. It too was nice to have the outdoor grille and patio dining available. Good food, good wine, and amazing sunsets were norm. This was just what we needed prior to heading back to the winter months in snow country.
Sitting next to the pool each morning was a wonderful way to begin the day. Watching the sun rise while sipping fresh coffee, then reading a good book and watching hot air balloons that dotted the sky above the Temecula valley was delightful.
Everything about the house was wonderful. The peace and quiet, the pool and spa, the furnishings, the layout, etc. were perfect for our needs. The close proximity to shopping, golf, and wineries was a bonus.
If given the opportunity to return to southern CA, we would relish the opportunity to lodge "Under The Temecula Sun".
Thanks for everything!!
(34 traveler reviews)
Under the "Temecula" Sun.
The house and property are beautiful and well kept. They are near to wineries. We had three couples, and the house was a good size. We would return.
We stayed here with a few other couples and had a blast! Not only was the weather amazing but the house was perfect! Loved waking up to the hot air balloons! House had everything we needed to BBQ and enjoy the pool!
Beautiful house and view
We spent 3 nights here for my girlfriend's birthday 10/7-10/10. Had a wonderful time. The backyard/pool/spa are beautiful, as is the view. Once we got a hang of the propane system for house/water/spa/BBQ all was smooth and the house is well appointed. Many thanks to Derek for his helpfulness, constant availability, and ease of extending for an additional night.
The landscaping, grounds, and accommodations were amazing!
The kitchen was nicely equipped, and the house was beautifully furnished. Views were simply amazing. It was the perfect place to relax and destress. Derek was extremely responsive to all of our questions and was very pleasant to work with.
Beautiful home in the heart of Temecula wine country.
This house is beautiful, the view is stunning, and the owners are friendly and helpful. We had a group of eight stay here for a retreat and it was perfect. Large living areas, gourmet kitchen, and a fantastic pool set in a beautifully landscaped yard. Just minutes from several Temecula wineries, this is a prime location if you're on a wine tour or just wanting to get away from the city. Highly recommended!
Beautiful and Comfortable
Stayed here with family while in town for a vineyard wedding. I had suggested an ordinary suburban rental property, but another family member chose this one instead. It was luxuriously spacious and beautiful, but not in a formal, stuffy way. I would definitely return!
The only problem we had was not knowing how to work one of the showers. My husband and I puzzled all weekend over how to divert water from the tub spout to the shower head. Since another shower is located 10 steps away, we just used that one instead.
Tips: Temecula Pkwy is lined with grocery stores, fast food, and drugstores about 15 minutes away. Be sure to follow the owner's driving directions. GPS led us up a dirt road that ended in an impassable incline! Lots of cookware, appliances, and spices in the kitchen - everything I could think of except a toaster oven. Make use of the super-fun corkscrew gadget. Great outdoor dining area overlooks great landscaping and canyon beyond. Lots of bath and beach towels. Deepest part of the pool is only 5 1/2' deep. There was soap and body wash, but no shampoo or lotion in the bathrooms.
Activity and Interests
* Located less than 5 miles from several Temecula Valley Wineries
* Centrally located to all 35 local wineries
* Balloon Rides
* Downtown Temecula shopping, Restaurants and spas
* Hiking and biking
* Horseback riding
* San Diego Wild Animal Park and the San Diego Zoo half hour away
* Sea World
* Seasonal Del Mar Fair
* The Pechanga Casino is only minutes away providing gambling, fine dining, and night life.
* Disneyland - 63 miles, 1 hour
* Southern California Beaches, 60 Miles, 1-1 1/2 hour
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$450|
Off Peak rates listed below. Peak rates approx 5% higher apply May 15-Setember 15
* $525 Per Night/2 Night Minimum (Holiday periods require additional nights)
* $475 per Night for 3-6 Nights
* $2,650 Weekly Rate
* $150 Cleaning Fee for check-out and each add 7 nights/Non Refundable
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Mountain View
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * HD Satellite TV with Blu-Ray/DVD player * Surround Sound * Play Station2 with assorted games * Pool Table * Free WiFi * Master Bedroom w/ Jetted tub and bath * Outdoor Pool with large Baja shelf and cascading Hot Tub (Both are saltwater, gentle on your skin) * Seasonal Avocado and Citrus Grove for your gourmet dishes * Large outdoor patio, seating areas & oversized umbrellas * Covered outside dinning table & chairs for six * Gas BBQ * Indoor Gas Fireplace * Refrigerator * Microwave * Dishwasher * Trash Compactor * Washer and Dryer * Central Heating and Air Conditioning * 3 Car Garage * Beautifully Landscaped yard with evening accent lighting If you would like to see a virtual tour send us an inquiry. No Parties or Weddings allowed on Property