House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
This Home is located close to everything Central Florida has to offer yet still set in a quiet Community.While staying at the house you will not be disturbed by interstate,airport or shopping center noise.
Past guest always comment on how very private and quiet the area is
We would love for your family to enjoy our new home on the end of a cud-le-sac in the beautiful sub division of Calabria.The house was built for our family a few years ago. This home is perfect for 1 or 2 families with the second master bedroom both with their own bathrooms,2 bedrooms for the kids with twin beds and the sleeper sofa. New Tile & carpet installed in 2015. Located about 1 mile off of route 192 which is the main road thru Kissimmee and less than 8 minutes (5 miles) to Disney.A new access road to Disney makes your drive even easier with no traffic congestion.Going East on 192 has almost endless restaurants,shopping,outlet malls and tourist attractions, including Publix 2 miles away,Super Target and Super Walmart about 3 miles away. Interstate 4 is about 10 minutes away which is the main highway to Daytona or Tampa.This Italian style home with cherry wood/palm tree themed interior is complete with its private south facing pool area that has open space to the right and back of the house.The hot tub is separate from the pool,while the kids splash & play in the pool you can relax in a calm hot tub that is heated and is included with your rental. Over 2200 square feet including the 2 car garage is located on 1 floor for convenience yet all bedrooms are separated for privacy.
Feel free to call me directly with any questions
Look at our up to date calendar for dates that are available for rent.
Please read our reviews and let our past guests speak for our house
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The location and directions provided to Disney were excellent. We have a very young family and I believe this was the first of many trips to Disney in the future. I will definitely consider your home for any of our future trips and I will also recommend it to my family and friends.
(49 traveler reviews)
We love this house. Stayed for a month. It was wonderful. This is our third time and it just gets better with every stay. Wally the owner is wonderful very easy to work with. Will stay again next time two months.
Clean, spacious, well decorated, comfortable, excellent location.
This is our second stay at this home. Obviously we enjoyed our first experience enough to rent again and expect we will return in the future.
Walter is great to deal with and any cares and concerns or questions are always taken care of.
Wonderful place and this adds up to an excellent vacation.
Location, Convienent, Quiet, and Clean
This was my 6th Stay at Wally's Property. As a former Resident of 8 years in Orlando, we find this place exceptional. It is Convenient and near to all that the Metro Area has to Offer. Yet it provides a quaint and quiet neighborhood from the hustle and bustle of the tourist attractions. Wally has always done an exceptional job with the cleanliness and décor of this unit. We have always found the pleasures of home in each of our stays.
Great pool ! Close to Disney world .
Good house for extended family . Open concept living area plus bedrooms and bathrooms for adults and children .
Clean, comfie, close to Disney, nice neighborhood
We are a family of five and would stay here again. House was clean, comfie and close to all Orlando attractions. Disney was about 15 mins away and the kids loved the pool. Bed linen was clean, home presented well, nice place to use as a home base!
Just as good the second time around
This was my family's second time staying in this house. We were here for a Disney vacation this time and six years ago. We liked the house and location so much from our first visit here that we had to get the same house again! Love, love, love it! All the amenities, quiet neighborhood, and close to EVERYTHING! You can't go wrong staying here. We will most definitely be back again (in another six years???).....
From the Owner
“Our family has been going to Florida for 25 plus years and about 17 years ago decided to purchase our own vacation home. After owning a few different homes we decide to have a new home built. By constructing new we where able to choose the building lot and the amenities the home was to have. We know your family will enjoy the house and neighborhood as much as our family does.”
Activity and Interests
Kissimee/Orlando's other attractions are a short drive up 192 or I-4.Orlando International Airport is about 35 minutes away.Super Target, Super Walmart, Publix,restaurants, golf courses, mini golf & outlet malls are minutes away on 192.Universal and Sea World are about 25 minutes away
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Quiet, close to DIsney Very private”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- Golf Course Front
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Master bedroom with king bed and private bath Second master bedroom with queen bed,private bath with both masters having ceiling fans and direct access to the pool. Bedroom 3 & 4 have twin beds in each room with a shared bath and all bedrooms have TV's.The house is fully air conditioned and the great room is very comfortable with the sleeper sofa,love seat, flat panel TV, DVD and a video gaming system. Newer carpet & tile was just installed The Kitchen is fully equipped for cooking a meal or just heating up snacks and there is also a gas grill included at no additional cost with your rental for your convenience .The dining area is next to the kitchen with additional seating at the counter. Also WIFI through out the house or hard wired if needed for internet access. There is also a washer,dryer,high chair and portable crib. The home is cleaned prior to each arrival including freshly made beds and towels are also provided. The main difference between staying at a private home like ours instead of a hotel is that you are not crammed into one tiny room for your vacation. Colin from The management company is available 24/7 if you need anything while at our hous