4 Bedroom, 2.5 Baths, sleeps 6 w/ Delightful Front Porch Ocean Breezes
Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen / Master Bath / Family Room Renovation completed 2014.
Relaxed living by the ocean @ Jersey Shore ... just blocks from North End beach & pavilion!
Lovely 4-bdrm home: Perfect for SMALL FAMILIES, SLEEPS 6 ... NO large GROUPS or MULTI-FAMILIES.
* Open kitchen-family room, complete with french doors to beautiful patio, grill, yard provides delightful setting.
* Beach privileges include 5 badges, beach chairs-umbrella-beach cart and locker at the NEW North-End Pavilion.
* Convenient location makes for wonderful walks to beach, town, park, and train station.
Come enjoy the ocean breezes & glimpse of beachfront from the front porch!
Home away from Home
About the Owner
One born & bred area girl and one "summers-at-the-shore" boy knew the place for them was small town life by the sea. Familiar faces & traditional events in town, elementary school around the corner, beautiful beaches, walking & biking through town, and wonderful neighbors was the lifestyle we wanted for our young family. The town of Spring Lake is a special place, to which our many guests attest - visit, after visit, after visit.
Guestbook comments from the manager
"Thanks again--we had a great time! If Labor Day weekend is still open, let us know ..."
Home away from Home
We absolutely love this vacation home, so much that we've rented it 3 times over the past 5 years. The owners make you feel like it's your home and are always available, if needed. Over the years they beautifully updated their home and we benefit :) We will continue to rent this home and continue to make our summer memories here !
Thank you for the Lovely Home!
We had a wonderful time here - yet again! - perfect for the 5 of us & occasional grandparents. We love this house and can't thank you enough for leaving all the kid & beach stuff for us - those things make a world of difference especially since we come from afar.
Owner kept complete deposit accusing us of damages
We absolutely do not recommend this rental property. This house is beautiful and the right price but it is not a rental property. This is the owner's personal home and they micromanage it in an obsessive manner that makes being a guest there miserable. They were apparently watching us and having their neighbors watch us during the duration of our stay and, unbeknownst to us, simultaneously creating lists of complaints against us. They accused us of unsubstantiated excessive damage in multi-paged legal documents delivered by certified mail after the conclusion of the rental.
Accused damages included (but were not limited to - remember this was a multipage document): excessive water use and excessive sand in the laundry machine - at a beach rental house; missing silverware, two stained oven mitts, a missing bath towel and such. Furthermore, they sent in their cleaning person at a specific day and time (always Fridays) whether that is convenient for your plans or not. Again, it is their house and you are made to feel like you are a guest who needs to follow their rules as opposed to a renting user with associated rights.
We were terribly sad to see the rental end this way and would caution anyone from renting this property. They are completely ignorant of normal rental arrangements because this is their home - NOT A RENTAL.
We have rented high end homes (rental costs as high as $10,000/week) for years around the world through both VacationRentals.com and VRBO and never had a problem and never written a complaint. BE FOREWARNED. THIS IS NOT A SAFE RENTAL.
From the Owner
“This charming home has links to the historic Lewis Lumber Yard which occupied several blocks in this part of town. Mr. Lewis built a row of homes across the street for his employees, while our home was most likely built for an over-see-er or manager. Original floors and trim were in excellent shape when we purchased the home & have been maintained. Renovations to the home have been completed with the historic value of the home in mind, in order to preserve the authenticity of the dwelling.”
Activity and Interests
Just blocks from beautiful beaches, park, town, and train.
Lovely downtown shopping with quaint shops & restaurants.
In-town outdoor hard court tennis courts (7), nearby miniature golf, boating, parasailing and water activities.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter Rental 2016-'17
Sep 17 2016 - Jun 17 2017
180 night minimum stay
Jun 30 2017 - Sep 1 2017
64 night minimum stay
Jul 1 2017 - Jul 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
Aug 1 2017 - Aug 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
|House Cleaning / weekly||$160|
PLEASE NOTE: HOME is NOT AVAILABLE for GROUP OR MULTI-FAMILY RENTALS.
* WINTER RENTAL: Utilities are NOT included, please inquire regarding additional costs.
House Cleaning costs will be offered at winter rate.
* FINAL WEEKS of SUMMER 2016:
2-wk rental period (Saturday-to-Saturday or Sunday-to-Sunday) ~ August 27 - September 9 or August 28 - September 10, 2016
Payment - Bank checks, Personal checks & Person-to-Person banking transfers accepted as follows:
( ) Two-week or more rental periods: 50% down due upon signing of lease
( ) One week rental period: payment in full due upon signing of lease
( ) All rentals: Separate checks/payment for Final Balance of rental, Security deposit, and Cleaning fees are due 60 days prior to arrival date.
Cancellation Policy / Refund:
( ) Cancellations occurring 60 - 90 days PRIOR to arrival will receive a complete refund.
( ) Cancellations occurring less than 60 days will receive a complete refund if another tenant is secured.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Vintage style pedestal sink & fixtures hint at days gone-by.
- Main Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, This main upstairs hallway bath is white & cheerfully crisp!
- Master Bath - toilet, shower, Gorgeous! Oversized-shower w/ bench creates a spa retreat!
- Outdoor Shower - shower, Over-sized Enclosed stall w/ separate entry access to house.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Study Haven - 1 twin/ single, Quiet retreat w/ desk for the work from home traveler.
- Pale Vista Green - 2 double, Complimentary shades of green offer a tranquil setting.
- Cozy Nook - 1 twin/ single, A unique floor-plan creates a special retreat.
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Dbl-door entry, master suite w/ mahogany furn & master bath.
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- OUR HOME IS PERFECT for SMALL FAMILIES. OUR HOME IS NOT IN ANY WAY CONDUCIVE TO GROUP or MULTI-FAMILY RENTALS - and we will not entertain these requests. Four bedrooms - sleeps 6 (1 king, 1 double, 2 twin) * Stunningly re-modeled Gourmet Kitchen * Brand-New Master Bath with gorgeous over-sized shower * Freshly re-decorated * Lovely backyard w/ patio, new gas grill, tiki torches, sprinkler system, weekly lawn care, & Outdoor Shower with easy access to house * Central A/C & hardwood floors throughout * Re-designed Laundry Room (off family rm) * Finished basement room w/ add'l hi-def TV * Beach-picnic coolers, beach bags, adult bicycles on hand. INCLUDED - use of 5 beach badges & North-End locker, beach chairs, umbrella, beach cart. PLEASE NOTE: House is NOT available for groups or multi-family rentals.