This non-smoking, no pet spacious classic seashore cottage consists of the two upper floors, situated on the corner of 17th Street and Asbury Avenue. The house is located in a residential neighborhood, two blocks from the boardwalk and expansive beach. The main floor of this classic has a living room, large dining room, a large eat-in kitchen, and 1/2 bath. There is a wrap-around front and side porch that offers a glimpse of the ocean and boardwalk. The rear porch sits off the kitchen, with table and chairs for alfresco dining. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms. The house is fully air conditioned with seven window units. The enclosed hot/cold outside shower is great for showering off after a day at the beach. There is a shared yard for your convenience. Parking is available for one car in the garage; additional cars use street parking. We welcome multi-generational families; sorry, no groups or senior week rentals. We are family operated and always available to answer questions.
House, 4 BR, 3 BA, Sleeps 10, 2 bl to beach and boards, Free Wifi, 4 beach tags
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 28, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A very relaxing stay at 1661 Asbury. The old school charm of an original Ocean City home provides the basis for great weeks stay. This rental hit all the marks, large living room / dining room for fun and games, comfortable bedrooms, great sunny kitchen, super wrap-around covered porch which always had a breeze and a back covered porch too, large outside shower, off-street parking, back yard for grilling and lastly, a great location. Highly recommended.
Can't wait to come back
We really enjoyed our week spent in your spacious home, it was full of character. This was our first time staying in OCNJ, we normally go to other shore points. I am glad that we found this home we will definately return hopefully longer than a week. The property was very clean and was supplied with everything will need. The location is great, we were able to walk to the beach and boardwalk. The owner was available to answer any questions that I had. Such a pleasant week!
* 2 1/2 mile historic Ocean City Boardwalk
* Amusement rides, miniature golf, food, and unique shopping
* Parks and playground
* Free library, cultural community center
* Just 10 miles from Atlantic City
Additional information about rental rates
* 1/2 Season rate available; discounts for multiple weeks * We welcome multigenerational families and families up to 10 people. Sorry, no student/senior week rentals. * We require 1/3 deposit at lease signing and balance due one month before your vacation. Security/cleaning deposit of $150 is required and returned within 15 days of departure if the cottage is clean and damage free.