House, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Light House Look-Out Beach Rental is only a stone toss away to the beach and centrally located in the heart of Birch Bay along Birch Bay Drive.
Fully furnished, smoke & pet free, top level rental in a Birch Bay historical building once know as the "Feather Shop Fairyland" and now home of Legacy Vacation Beach Rentals. Amazing views of the bay, Saun Juan Islands, and Terrell Creek surround this home. Located within walking distance to many tourist attractions, great dinning, and family fun activities.
Enjoy the morning sun rising and the sea otters playing as you sit back and relax on your private back deck facing Terrell Creek. In the evening enjoy a peaceful BBQ dinner on the front deck as you watch the boats sail into the amazing sunsets Birch Bay has to offer.
All our beach rentals are fully furnished to allow a stress free vacation and decorated with quant, rustic beach decor personality.
Beach Rentals can be rented separate with private entrances and outdoor living, or together to accommodate for Family Reunions, Wedding Parties, and Group Gatherings. All rentals together will accommodate 21 guests comfortably.
* Crab Shack Beach Rental Property # 42376 (Lower Level)
2 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom (sleeps 8)
* Otters Cove Beach Rental Property # 101641 (Lower Level)
1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom (sleeps 4)
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We spent our 2 year wedding anniversary here. Great to get out of the city and relax by the beach...A weekend well spent! Thank you
3.5 based on 4 traveler reviews
We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 day stay at this location. In the morning sun, you can sit on the rear deck to enjoy your coffee and bird watch along the canal.... in the late afternoon enjoy a glass of wine on the spacious front deck watching the sunset. It was spacious and clean. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend the Light House Lookout!
Weekend getaway with lots of character
There were some odd little quirks to this house--such as a thermostat in nearly every room and an oddly placed bathroom. But it was clean, comfortable, a stone's throw away from the beach and perfectly suited to our purposes. The quirks kept us amused and we had a very good weekend in the Lighthouse Lookout. I would recommend this place to families, couples or very close-knit groups looking for some sand, salt and quiet in Birch Bay.
Weekend getaway with lots of character
My significant other and I rented the lighthouse lookout for a weekend away and it perfectly suited that purpose. There were some odd quirks to the place (such as a thermostat in nearly every room and an awkwardly placed bathroom), but it was clean, comfortable, a stone's throw away from the water and a great place to stay for the weekend. We didn't use many of the amenities due to the weather, but I'm sure the outdoor grill, sand toys and fire pit would be wonderful in warmer weather. The little quirks kept us amused and we had a great stay here. I would recommend this for families or very close groups who are looking for some sand, salt and quiet in Birch Bay.
The Light House LOOK-OUT! BEACH RENTAL
When I arrived the place was dirty and run down. Had not been vaccumed as evident by the fake pine needles on the carpet. Christmas Tree was still up the corner of the living room. Kitchen counters were sticky, sinks with hair and windows smeared with food and grease. I personally cleaned the entire home. Purchased cleaning products and a Bissel Carpet sweeper. You might be asking yourself why didn't she call the manager? Answer: The electricity was shut off due to the non-payment as indicated from the disconnect notice on the front door. After leaving countless messages with no response, it was a clear indicator, I was not dealing with a professional. Once the Manager called me back and rudly gave me her excuses, I asked her to refund my money, she said no way! She hung up on me which then made my stay even more unpleasant. When the pipes burst, I had enough! I checked out 5 days early and moved into a hotel. At this point, still no refund. I warn everyone to stay away from this property. I travel on Business 23 days a month and have never experienced anything like this!
Activity and Interests
Birch Bay is a family recreational area located in the Northwest corner of Washington State. Just 30 minutes south of Vancouver, BC and 2 hours north of Seattle,WA. We are known for our warm bay water, beaches w/ amazing variety of animals you can find in our tide pools, excellent crabbing from late August - September. We have a huge selection of golf courses, Shopping, wineries, ski mountains(Whisler- home of 2010 Olympics). We are a warm and friendly community who loves to share what our home town has to offer.
* Boating, Fishing, clamming, Crabbing,(Fishing tours offered close by).
* Beach Combing,Sand Castle Building,Skim Boarding, Kite Flying(boards, kites, & sand toys available for purchase @ local botiques).
* Golfing (Many courses available from begginer to pro)
* Shop the local markets and boutiques
* Birch Bay Waterslides & Minature World(Minature Golf, train rides, & GoKarts)
* C-Shop(Watch how candy is made, enjoy a ice cream cone, Snowcone, homemade bake goods, or the worlds best homemade candy assortments).
* Bay Cafe(Family friendly Deli & Espresso shop that has a variety of retro candies and the best clam chowder). The also offer free WIFI!
* Surrey Bike Rentals (located next to the C-Shop)
* Enjoy the Interpretive Programs @ the State Park
* Variety of festivals offered(Wine & Food Tasting, Discovery Days, Bark on the Beach, Polar Swim, Ring of Fire, etc.)
* Bike or Walk the many trails.
* Enjoy the beautiful Sunsets
* Variety of Ski Mountains to enjoy
* Variety of local Spa's
Enjoy Birch Bay in the Spring, Fall, and Winter and take advantage of our Off Season Rates and Specials!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|non refundable cleaning||$65|
Nightly Rate: $80 - $250
Weekly Rate: $560 - $1350
Monthly Rate: $1100 - $5500
Peak Season: June 13th - September 15th (Requires 4 Night minimum charge)
* $130/night Monday - Thursday
* $175/night Friday - Sunday
* $995/ week (Price excludes Holiday Weeks)
* $200/night (All Holidays require 4 nights minimum charge except July 4th Holiday requires a minimum week rental holiday rate of $1350.00)
$65.00 Cleaning Fee is applied to all reservations.
Low Season: September 15th - June 12th (Requires 2 Night Minimum Charge)
* $80/night Sunday - Thursday
* $100/night Friday - Saturday
* $560.00 Weekly Rate
* $150.00/ night Holidays (All Holidays require 3 night minimum charge except Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years Holiday requires a weekly minimum Holiday Rate of $1000.00)
$65.00 Cleaning Fee is applied to all reservations.
How to Secure Your Reservations
* ½ of lodging balance is due as a non refundable deposit to secure your reservations.
* A payment confirmation receipt with request for damage deposit is then emailed to you.
* The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date.
* Required Damage Deposit Information and full balance must be complete to receive an email with Directions and Key Code #.
All Rates are US funds.
What is Required for Damage Deposit
* Damage Deposit: We require credit card information to hold on file until check out. If lost property, damage property, or extra cleaning is required. You will be emailed an invoice for the debt. If payment has not been made within 7 business days we will charge the card that was provided on file.
*Until confirmed, rates are subject to change with out notice.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Outdoor Grill
- * Master Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds(sleeps 4), TV/DVD, Movies,Alarm Clock * LivingRoom: Queen Hid A Bed(Sleeps 2), Captain Twin Bed(sleeps1), Cable TV/VCR, Movies, Games, Puzzles, Playing Cards, Books. * Dinning Room: Large table(seating for 8+) * Kitchen: Fridge w/ Filter ice & water, Stainless Stove & Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave,Coffee Pot, Toaster, Dishes, Utensils, Pots & Pans, Cups & Mugs, Dish Soap, Paper Towels, Dish Towels, Dish Clothes, Basic Spices, Coffee Filters,Coffee Starter Pack(includes 12 cups coffee pack, Tea, Creamer, & Sweetner). * Bathroom:Italian tiled flooring and shower w/ Large Sunken Tub. Toilet, Sink and Vanity Mirror, Bath Towels, Face Clothes, Hand Towels, Hand Soap, Toilet paper. * Front Deck: Tiled Top Italian Style patio table, Comfortable Sling Back Mesh Chairs, Outdoor Grill * Back Deck: Relaxing Adiroback Chairs to sit and enjoy the morning sun while watching the otters paly and the Blue Herons feed in Terrel Creek. Extras Included: * Luxurious Linens and Pillows * Fireplace (Presto Log Burning Only - not provided) * Parking- Two designated parking places per rental. * Sand buckets & toys * Boat Launch (located less than mile in State Park) * Free WIFI available a block away at Bay Cafe * Laundry faucility (located less than a mile in the State Park Store) * *Much more to make your stay enjoyable!!!