Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
Set between dramatic mountain slopes and located amid spectacular scenery is Veranda at Ventana, one of Tucson's most prestigious communities. This ideal location places you within close proximity to the area’s best shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Easy access to nearby parks and golf courses.
Two bedrooms in a split-floor plan provide extra privacy. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, walk-in closet, and queen size bed. The second bedroom has a semi-private bathroom with tub/shower combo and walk-in closet. The second bedroom can be arranged with two twin beds or a king size bed.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
y extended family and my spouse went with me to Tucson for a week-long business trip and the accommodations were perfect. We were able to check in early and met the nicest woman cleaning the condo and getting it ready for our stay. The owner was friendly and prompt in her messages and her helper at the condo was extremely nice and full of useful information for us. I would highly recommend this place and would stay here again!
4.5 based on 12 traveler reviews
Nice condo, 2 large pools, and 2 hot tubs, nice bbq grills. very quiet , condo was clean. beds very comfortable. well stocked kitchen. good wifi , sabino canyon 1 mile away, some restaurants in walking distance., also grocery store nearby. would go back again.
Enjoyed our stay. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Lots of kitchen equipment to prepare anything. Good unit for extended stay.
Great location in Tucson!!
We had a wonderful stay at the Veranda.
The condo is very nice and clean with upscale appliances. I would recommend this rental anytime to anyone. Just know the condo is on the first floor, close to the outdoor BBQ grill but has very limited sun light, which maybe a good thing when the weather reaches close to a 100 degrees! We did not even used the A/C! The bedrooms are a very good size and beds are comfortables.
We enjoyed the pools and the fitness center on site. Everything is very well-maintained.
Fo us, the location was perfect. Very close to the grocery store and drugstore (2-3 min walking distance). We've spent a lot of the in the Sabino Canyon trails which are about 5-10 min drive from the condo, beautiful!!
I felt you do a great job with the little extras. Laundry soap, cooler for the pool. We had everything we needed in the kitchen and condo to have a comfortable experience. The neighbors were a little nosy asking us if we were staying a month- we ignored them. So you won't get in trouble- most of us can not miss s month of work but prefer the comfort of a home vs a hotel. We took very good care of your unit and left it as we found it. The toys were also a big hit with my 3 year old grandson!!!
Thank you ,
Lovely, spacious, convenient
We so enjoyed our stay at Veranda at Ventana. This condo was spacious, providing ample space for two couples, including the privacy of bedrooms on either side of the living space with bathrooms either en suite or nearby. The living space was comfortable; it was lovely to have the laundry facility on site, the pools easily accessible, and the blue skies and mountains forever gracing the world of the Catalina foothills.
Restaurants, grocery, drug store, gas station . . . all within an arms throw!
There were a couple of issues that we encountered, but the owner dealt with them immediately and to our satisfaction.
Yes, we hope to return again soon!
An OK week
When we arrived we found our parking place blocked by a sewer repair project, and throughout the week had to listen to the sound of a backhoe working in the parking lot (Not the owner's fault I realize, but even so...) There are a few upgrades that need to be made to this condo: the TVs are pretty small (c'mon--they're getting pretty cheap), and the master mattress should be replaced. (we rolled to the center). We couldn't find a remote for the DVD player, which made it difficult to use. The location was great for hiking, so that was a big plus. The outdoor grills were nice. The condo itself, however, faces north which means you never get any sun, which would be welcome in the winter. The place was so dimly lit we had to buy our own light bulbs in order to read. I just had the feeling that the owner wasn't really paying attention to the place.
From the Owner
“We love the quiet and rustic location. Nestled in the Catalina Foothills you feel as though you are away from the hustle and bustle but still close to shops and restaurants.”
Activity and Interests
Just a mile east of the condo is world-class hiking in the Coronado National Forest at Sabino Canyon Recreation area.
Championship Golf, fine dining & live music at the nationally recognized Loews Ventana Canyon Resort & Spa just .5 miles from the condo.
Mt. Lemmon Recreation area is a 45-minute drive to the 9,400 ft.
elevation of the Santa Catalina Mountains with informal dining, shopping, etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2017 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Free mid-month housekeeping for all monthly renters.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Hiking trails and golf are .5 to 1 mile away. Shopping, dinning, and many conveniences are a short walk away.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Mountain View
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, Option of two twin beds or one king size bed.
- Bedroom 1 has a queen size bed, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom and flat screen TV. There is also access to the patio. Bedroom 2 has two twin beds with a king bed option. A walk-in closet and flat screen TV and semi-private bathroom with a bathtub.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Master bedroom has queen size bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, patio access, and private bath with walk-in shower. Second bedroom has the option of 2 twin beds or 1 king bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and semi-private bath with shower/tub combo. Living room is comfortably furnished and includes a large flat screen TV, DVD player, and cable. Wi-Fi Internet connection provided. The beautiful kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and bar. The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator w/ice maker, stove/oven, microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher, coffee maker, and all dishes, cookware & utensils. A complete laundry room is adjacent to kitchen. Furnished patio provides stunning mountain views overlooking large grassy area. Two beautiful pools and spas complete with their own restrooms and showers, are just outside your door. A complete state of the art fitness center, clubhouse, volleyball court, and children's playground are also available. A common bar-b-que location is just outside your patio. Covered parking is included. This unit is family friendly with provided games and toys.