Comfortably and Exceptionally Appointed Suite- Spectacular Mountain Views
Incredible Sunrise and Sunset Experiences...No Two Are Ever Alike!!!
* Relax and enjoy! Beautifully decorated with comfort in mind featuring solid woods, leathers, slates, metal workings, tapestries and original 'Old West' appointments!
* Enjoy this fully appointed one bedroom suite with a spectacular views of the Catalina mountains from the private deck.
* Located in picturesque northeastern Tucson in the gated community of Veranda at Ventana.
* Within walking distance (or a few minutes drive) to many dining establishments, fine grocery stores, golf and shopping.
* This unit is positioned on the 2nd floor/ end with a covered balcony with, as stated above, an awesome view of the Catalina Mountains
* Adjacent open court yard, sheltered parking, convenient pool/gym access.
We stayed at the condo for a month and a half - & felt like we were at Home!!! It was awesome - the photos are very accurate!! In fact the condo was WAY better than the photos - it was almost like I decorated it myself!!! Very elegant but also comfortable!!
The location was GREAT - we were able to explore all around the Tucson area. Had a blast trying all the yummy restaurants and finding the Tucson Food Trucks and exploring all the different pizza (we Love wood fired pizza!!) And tried almost all the cupcakes in town (and the best ones were from Cup Quequitos with Pin-Up Pastries a close second!!
We were able to explore the city and the shopping & had great fun. Our favorites were Saguaro NP and Mt Lemon and the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum!! Don't miss them and the botanical garden and Tohono Chul Gardens & check out the Folk Festval if you are there in the spring.
We would rent this condo every time we return to Tucson - it was wonderful!! And we will definitely return. Tucson would also be a great place to winter over!
Loved being up in the foothills - great location & views!!
The Wifi was was great - super fast. Which is critical to a traveler who loves taking photos
I rented this condo for the month of June and enjoyed every moment. There was great attention paid to every detail in this condo. The décor is exceptionally beautiful and it is well maintained. What’s even more amazing is the view from the balcony! I spent most mornings having coffee outside enjoying that view. I also liked the fact that the condo is conveniently located close to restaurants, grocery stores, etc... The 2 pools and the workout facility are clean and also very convenient. It was always a pleasure communicating with the owner. I would definitely recommend renting this condo. I would rent it again in a heartbeat. Thanks, Kathy
Monthly Rate: $1,100 - $2,450
Please feel free to contact us for additional rate programs and rental periods
April - $1,600.
May - $1,400 - (Savings of $200!)
June, July, August monthly - $1,100
September - $1,400 - Current Special Savings of $200!)
October - $1,500.
November, December - $2,400. (See November, December SPECIALS - Save $200!!!)
January, February, March monthly - $2,450.
$120 Non-Refundable Unit Prep Deposit
Refundable Security Deposit