Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Perfect Location!!! Steps to the Beach, pool, basketball courts, bike rentals and playground. Short walk to boardwalk. Carousel by the Sea Condominiums.
Mid Week Specials Available. call phone number to see if we can accomodate.
*** GOT KIDS??? This is a great location and a short walk (carrying all the kids' stuff) to a fantastic family-oriented beach. Bike rentals, playground, and basketball courts on same street.
Condominum rated the best and most luxurious condo in Wildwood Crest. This beautiful brand new condominum has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with ocean views. Condo is located at Ocean Drive and Heather Ave. First floor condo is very comfortable and well equipped with all of the comforts of home. Large 47 inch TV in living room with two additional TVs in master bedroom and second bedroom. Wireless access is also available for your PC.
There is also an outside shower for rinsing-off after a visit to the beach!
Towels and linens provided can be provided for nominal fee; must wash and fold before leaving!
* Bedroom One (master) has king-size bed and private bathroom with 37 in. TV
* Bedroom Two has king size bed with 37 in. TV
* Bedroom Three has two bunk beds (4 singles)
* Master Bedroom's bathroom has Jacuzzi tub with granite his & hers double sink
* Main Bathroom has similar features
A large dining area seats 10 easily along with additional bar-stool seating at the kitchen counter-top.
Laundry room contains full size washer/dryer.
This stunning condo has is beautiful and decorated with all of the bedrooms having brand new luxury bedding. Pool area is spacious compared to other pools located in condominiums. Pool area includes outdoor furniture, restrooms, and a shower area.
We want our home to be a fun, relaxing and enjoyable home for your family! If you enjoy being here and you make vacation arrangements in the future we would love to have you back! All we ask is that you help take care of this home during your stay. Then it will be just as lovely for you the next time you visit!
Comments from previous guests. . .
"Joe, we loved your place. Everything you said it would be. We'll be back next year!" Steve Gallaher
"Condo was great. Rooms were spacious. Helped with your special child" M. H. Harlett
"Loved it! Had a great time. Please keep the same week open" J. Catroppa family
"Thanks for renting your condo to us. What a great location". S. Diantonio
"What a great week. Seemed like we had the pool to ourselves." T. Robertson
awesome unit,spacious beautifully decorated,clean
About the Owner
Why Joseph Deane chose South NJ Shore
Love this building and surrounding area. beach is across the street; playground and basketball courts are across the street; three blocks to the Boardwalk.
Location! Location! Location!
What makes this condo unique
Love sitting on the balcony and have no views blocked. can see the ocean, playground, and courts.
Tennis courts are short 4 block walk. We park our cars and can walk almost anywhere.
when we do drive, it may be to North Wildwood, Cape May or Stone Harbor for dinner or shopping. Centrally located.
(1 traveler reviews)
awesome unit,spacious beautifully decorated,clean
just came back from wildwood crest,was so happy with the unit 103,all rooms are spacious,beautifully decorated beach theme,place was clean,kitchen had everoeything you needed,when i rented this condo spoke to the owner joseph,he was kind and explain everything i asked him.and when i called him to ask him something about the condo,he was ready to answer my questions,everything he said about the condo,the attractions,and activities,was all true.i would recommend this property,thank you joe,see you next year,all 10 of us.ana
From the Owner
“Love this building and surrounding area. beach is across the street; playground and basketball courts are across the street; three blocks to the Boardwalk. Location! Location! Location!”
Activity and Interests
* Chilren's playground and basketball courts next door
* Bike rentals on same street
* Complex features elevator and off street parking for 2 cars
* Full laundry room with full front loading washer and dryer
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $3600
Rents Saturday to Saturday during peek summer weeks.
Ask about weekend specials available during non-peek weeks.
Multiple condos in this building available for large family gatherings!!!
PRIME TIME WEEKS - JULY AND AUGUST 2017:
7/01/17 - 9/02/17 $3000-3600/Week
SEPTEMBER 2017 - WEEKS AND WEEKENDS:
9/06/17 - 9/13/17 $1000.00/Week
9/14/17 - 9/16/17 $ 1000/FIREMEN'S WEEKEND
9/21/17 - 9/23/17 $ 1000/IRISH WEEKEND
9/22/17 - 9/26/17 $ 595/FIVE DAY SPECIAL!!
9/26/17 - 9/29/17 $ 500/WEEKEND SPECIAL
9/29/17- 10/3/17 $395/FIVE DAY SPECIAL!
10/11/17 - 10/13/17 $750/COLUMBUS 3 DAY WEEKEND
October - full weeks - $ 800.00
October and beyond - three night weekends - $ 650.00
Deposits: $400 security deposit with signed rental agreement. Will be returned within two weeks after keys have been returned and property has been verified upon an inspection. 50% of rental amount is due 120 days prior to arrival. Final 50% of rental is due 30 days prior to arrival.Personal checks, money orders, or cashiers checks accepted for deposits. Credit cards accepted but 2% fee must be included. Final payment must clear prior to 15 days before check-in. Reduced Security Deposit for off season weekend stays and returning guests
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Love sitting on the balcony and have no views blocked. can see the ocean, playground, and courts. Tennis courts are short 4 block walk. We park our cars and can walk almost anywhere. when we do drive, it may be to North Wildwood, Cape May or Stone Harbor for dinner or shopping. Centrally located.”
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- * Elevator * Beach chairs, umbrella in storage shed * Towels and linens provided for freef beach * Larger size pool with poolside bathroom * Chilren's playground and basketball courts next door * Bike rentals on same street * Full laundry room with washer and dryer * Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, blender, small appliances, pots and pans, dishes, et * No expense was spared as family owned unit has kids as well. * You must be 25 to rent * Rents Saturday to Saturday but have some weekends available * * Sleeps 10 * 2 car parking * Elevator * Stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops * 47 inch HD TV * 37 inch HD TV in master BR * 37 inch HD TV in second BR * Bike rental on same street * Beauty Salon, gift shops across the street * Carousel by the Sea condominums