Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
This is three bedroom, two full bath, smoke-free condo, is located in the exclusive Diamond Beach Area at the southern end of Wildwood Crest. The five story building has two covered parking spaces on the ground floor (for each unit), with a heated pool, and is a short block from the beach. (beach tags not required)
This top floor unit has 1700 square foot of living space, including a master bedroom with 2 queen size bed, cable TV/DVD and a private bathroom. There is balcony access from the master bedroom and the living room with spectacular views and plenty of beautiful sunusets.
The second bedroom has two full size beds and a TV/DVD with cable. the third bedroom has 2 twin beds, and a TV/DVD/VCR with cable.
The spacious living room has new funiture and carpeting with a 42 inch TV with cable and surrond sound system that includes a DVD/CD. WiFi as well.
The large kitchen has a gas stove/oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, disposal, full size refrigerator, as well as a toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, blender assorted cookware and utensils. There is a spacious seating at the dining room table and six stools at the kitchen counter for extra seating or quick meals.
There is a full size washer and dryer for your added convenience.
Sheets and towles are available at no extra cost.
About the Owner
My husband and I both were born, raised and still reside in the Philly area with our three children (who are actually pretty much adults now). We both grew up going to the Wildwoods for vacation, my husbands family always stayed in the Crest and my family always stayed in North Wildwood. We were lucky to be able to purchase this condo and wanted to share if with other families that enjoy the Wildwoods as much as we do.
From the Owner
“This property is owned by a family who enjoys going to the beach and has it completely stocked and furnished for your enjoyment. It is cared for by the owners and not a realtor, so it has the personal touch. Sheets and bath towels are included, so you have less items to pack. We are only a 1/2 a block from the beach, for the beach lovers and the pool for those who prefer not being in the sand! We are right over the bridge from Historic Cap May, where you can shop, dine, wine tasting, see a play, or go antiquing.”
Activity and Interests
Golf, Tennis, Theme Park (Amusement Park), Zoo/Wildlife Park, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Watersking, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Swimming, Snorkling/Diving, Surfing, Windsurfing, Biking, Wildlife Viewing, Hiking, Fishing, Basketball Court, Antiquing, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Museums, Miniature golf, playground
Wildwood Boardwalk and Amusement Piers, Whale and Dolphin Watching, Cape May Zoo (free), Historic Homes, Ferry to Deleware, Walk to free beach, bike rentals, tavern, gift shop, etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Weekly Rate: $1350 - $2500
Monthly Rate: $6200 - $9900
Weekly/monthly rentals only.
Weeks are Sat-Sat; Check in 3pm; Check out 10am
A fully refundable $400/Security Deposit is required in addition to rental rate
2014: June 8 - June 28 $1700/week
2014: June 28 - September 7 $2500/week
2014: September 7 - September 25 $2200/week
2014: All other weeks $1350/week
A $400.00 security deposit is required to hold your reservation. 1/2 payment is due 30 days before your reservation and the remainder is due 14 days before your scheduled arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- recreation center
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Hallway and bedroom access
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Access off of master bedroom.
- Bath towels are provided. We asked for them to be washed, dried and folded before leaving.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 2 queen, Master bedroom with bathroom and access to balcony
- Bedroom 2 - 2 double, Second bedroom has 2 double beds with access to bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Linens are supplied. If used we ask for them to be washed, dryer, folded and placed at foot of bed before leaving.
- Balcony ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Kid Freindly, Handicapped and wheelchair Accessible. Central Air-Conditioning, 2 phones, 3 clock/radios, 4 cable TVs, 4 DVD/CD Players, 1 VCR, sterro with surround sound, full size refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, toaster oven, dishes, pots, pans & utensils, iron/board, and linens are provided. Full size washer and dryer. There are 2 covered reserved parking spaces diretly across from the elevator. There is an outside shower and restroom located in the pool area (shared). ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, NO PETS and NO BARBECUES (THIS IS A SMOKE-FREE UNIT)