Condo, 1 bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps up to 4 guests
Doug and Connie
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - SMOKE FREE ROOMS!(marijuana, tobacco or any drugs)SMOKE FREE ROOMS!(marijuana, tobacco or any drugs)
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- STRICT QUIET HOURS: In consideration of guests and neighbors, quiet hours in the winter are between 9:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. (Summer- 10 p.m. - 9 a.m.)
- Cooking crab inside the suite is not allowed. An outdoor crab cooker is available upon request. If this policy is violated, there may be fees.
- Before checking out, please wash dishes, turn off appliances, pile used linens (leave bed-cover on bed), take out garbage, and replace key.
Cozy with a great view
Really enjoyed staying here. It was very cozy yet comfortable. The flooring in the entryway at time of stay could have used some replacing so the door wasn’t loud when opening and the sofa bed has a broken piece which made it more difficult to fold out. There was great communication with the Property manager. Quiet time was understandable, yet one couldn’t even talk normal in the hot tub after 9:30 without being asked to be quiet.
We would stay here again. The minor inconveniences in no way detracted from the rest of the conveniences!
Definitely recommend this place if you’re in the area.
This was a great place to stay it was so close to the ocean and we could see it very well!
Steps & Sleeping
We were very comfortable except for hide-a-bed had usual discomfort for larger person! Bedroom mattress was excellent.
Steps up to unit were a lot for elderly person but the view made it worth it!
Everything was ok not quite what I was expecting but turned out good
Connie was great on her part I just need to read a little better when booking.
Great location and view
The unit was very easy to access the beach and the hot tub was very nice. There are a lot of cosmetic updates that need to be done including replacing torn up flooring at the entrance and vintage hide-a-bed with a plywood support board. The owners were on-site and very friendly and generous with loaning dryer, boogie boards etc.
* Beach combing, kite flying, surfing, boogie boarding, kiteboarding, sun bathing, beach campfires (at By the Waves)
* Annual Nelscott Reef Big Wave Classic!!! (Pro surf contest)
* Bi-Annual Kite-Festival!
* Fine Dining and Live Entertainment
* Lake Front Parks on Devils Lake - picnics, swimming, fishing, boating, paddle boating, sun bathing and play yards
* Infamous Tanger Outlet Center (one mile)
* Renowned Used Book Store (across the street)
* Shuttle to Casino (right there)
* Antique Shops
* Surf Shops (4 blocks away)
* Glass Blowing
* Popular Skate Park
* Community Center and City Swimming Pool with Giant Waterslide!
* Espresso Bar (3 blocks away)
* Fresh Seafood Markets (4 blocks)
* Salt Water Taffy and Carmel Corn
* Locally Made Candies and Candied Apples (3 blocks)
* City Library (one mile)
* Movie Theaters (6 blocks)
* Live Theater (3blocks)
* Grocery Stores