Condo, 1 bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps up to 4 guests
Doug and Connie
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
We was there for out 9th anniversary. Had great time.
Beautiful Views and Great location
Great property, hosts were very nice. Only Complaint would be that anytime we used the shower or stove the smoke alarm went off. Otherwise it had beautiful views and a very convenient location.
Quaint little beach bungalow
Very sweet hosts, apartment was simple but comfortable(would recommend a second recliner to replace the small cushioned chair in order for two people to comfortably sit in front of the window to watch the ochean). Great location, quiet, great view!
The view is worth the cost
The only issue we had was the mold in the bedroom window. We couldn't stay in the room due to allergies to mold. Thankfully, the hide a bed was comfy and we slept to the sound of the waves.
Fabulous view; disappointing accommodations!
The view, whether raining, snowing or sunshiny, was lovely. The unit showed deferred maintenance and deferred cleaning issues!
Nice relaxing stay. Good view and hot tub.
Room was as expected.
* Beach combing, kite flying, surfing, boogie boarding, kiteboarding, sun bathing, beach campfires (at By the Waves)
* Annual Nelscott Reef Big Wave Classic!!! (Pro surf contest)
* Bi-Annual Kite-Festival!
* Fine Dining and Live Entertainment
* Lake Front Parks on Devils Lake - picnics, swimming, fishing, boating, paddle boating, sun bathing and play yards
* Infamous Tanger Outlet Center (one mile)
* Renowned Used Book Store (across the street)
* Shuttle to Casino (right there)
* Antique Shops
* Surf Shops (4 blocks away)
* Glass Blowing
* Popular Skate Park
* Community Center and City Swimming Pool with Giant Waterslide!
* Espresso Bar (3 blocks away)
* Fresh Seafood Markets (4 blocks)
* Salt Water Taffy and Carmel Corn
* Locally Made Candies and Candied Apples (3 blocks)
* City Library (one mile)
* Movie Theaters (6 blocks)
* Live Theater (3blocks)
* Grocery Stores