Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
From the moment you open the door of this large Ocean Front end unit studio (#901) overlooking the Ocean, on the 9th floor of the Renaissance Tower you will know you made the right vacation choice! The sights, sounds and smells of the sea are captivating. The entire unit has panoramic views of the Ocean to the east and the coastline right up to North Myrtle Beach to the north. Tastefully decorated this large, air-conditioned studio is very homey and comfortable. This vacation condo features a queen sized bed, a queen sized sleeper sofa and 2 bunk beds. It comfortably accommodates 2 adults and 2-4 children. There is cable TV, a DVD/VCR player, and a radio alarm clock. The kitchen is nicely equipped a full size refrigerator/freezer w/ice maker, stove/oven, dishwasher & microwave as well as lots of pots & pans, dishes, glasses, flatware, and all the necessary small appliances. The condo has been freshly painted and has a new ceramic kitchen floor and new vanity with a granite counter.
All the comforts of home AND…Free wireless access
We try hard to provide a comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price. Its nice to know our efforts are appreciated.
About the Owner
Jack & Irene, sweethearts since high school, live just 2 miles from the Resort. Their mutual love of the beach drew them to the area several years ago. They pride themselves on successfully providing a quality ocean front accommodation at a reasonable rate for over 10 years!
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
We had a great time! The location was wonderful, easy access to beach and we loved how close we were to the cabana bar! Checking in and checking out was convenient and the property had everything we needed! The big bed by the window was very comfy too! Thanks! Will be back :)
We spent our honeymoon at this wonderful ocean front condo. We both enjoyed sitting on the balcony every morning and evening. The condo had all the appliances we needed and it was a good value. We recommend it highly.!
Our Vacation at Myrtel Beach - Myrtel Beach Resort
We were enjoyed so much in Myrtel Beach.
One of the main reasons is where we stayed.
Resort with Private Beach, 6 swimmng pool, Lazy river, The Beach is just infront of you - ZERO walking distance.
The appartment beautiful - has everything you need.
The view to the Beach is awesome! morning and night just sit on the balcony and enjoy.
Will come again for sure!
I must also mentione the smooth transaction and pleasant communications with the Owners - Really Recommended!
Sunrise "C" Scape
This is an excellent place to stay. Very neat and well kept. The furnishings are nice. It is excellent for a small family, especially at the very affordable rate even during peak season. We have stayed here 3 years in a row and will continue to return year after year. The view is outstanding and you can sit on the balcony and enjoy the entertainment below on the outdoor patio at night during peak season.
From the Owner
“They were amazed by the space, the largest of all the studios around, compact but roomy.”
Activity and Interests
Ocean front state parks:
* Myrtle Beach
* Wild Water & Wheels
* Children's Museum
* Ripley's Aquarium
* NASCAR Road Rally
* Laser Tag
* Legends in Concert
* Carolina Opry
* The Palace
* Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede
* Medieval Times
* The Tribute Theater
* The Theater of the Republic
* Barefoot Landing
* Broadway At The Beach
* The Hammock Shops
* Grand Coastal Mall
* Galleria Shopping Center
* The Shops at Oak Lea
* Market Common
* Tanger Outlet Malls
* MB Pelicans Baseball Club (Class A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves)
* Stock Car Races (sanctioned by NASCAR) every Saturday from April – September
* Motor Cycle Rallies – Spring & Fall
* Alligator adventure – a reptilian zoo
* Battleshhip NC
* Brookgreen Gardens
State Park Children’s Activities –
* Tales from the Sea
* Beach combing
* Crabbing for Kids, etc.
Fireworks at various locations, various days
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 10 2016 - Oct 28 2016
7 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $650 - $850
Monthly Rate: $900 - $2900
2013 Rates are plus tax.
02/01/13 to 03/01/13 $700 Per Month
05/04/13 to 05/18/13 $650 per week (Full weeks only - Sat. to Sat.)
05/18/13 to 06/08/13 $700 per week (Full weeks only - Sat. to Sat.)
06/08/13 to 06/15/13 $750 per week (Full weeks only - Sat. to Sat.)
06/15/13 to 08/10/13 $850 per week (Full weeks only - Sat. to Sat.)
08/10/13 to 09/07/13 $750 per week (Full weeks only - Sat. to Sat.)
09/07/13 to 10/26/13 $650 per week (Full weeks only - Sat. to Sat.)
10/26/13 to 12/20/13 $550 per week (Full weeks only - Sat. to Sat.)
All rates quoted DO NOT INCLUDE tax
Prices do include utilities, parking pass, linens and departure cleaning
Additional $200 refundable security deposit required.
Rent, Tax and Security deposit are added up and we will accept 1/3 of the total up front; 1/3 30 days before occupancy and the remaining 1/3 about mid way between the other 2 payments. Personal checks accepted up until 30 days before occupancy Any payment made after 30 days pre occupancy must be in Cash or money order.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“They were enticed by the great view from every angle! An end unit, with windows facing both East over the ocean and North up the coastline!”
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Studio, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom - 1 queen, 2 child bed, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- The unit sleeps 6. The master (QS) bed is in an alcove off the living room. There is a (QS) sofa bed in the living room and 2 small bunk beds in the area between the living room and the kitchen.
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Less than 15 minutes from the airport, Myrtle Beach Resort is a secluded property, off the beaten path yet only 10 minutes from the downtown area. The property is a gated community with 24 hour security. The resort sits on 33 acres of beautifully landscaped property wIth 750 feet of white sandy beach. Features of the resort include a 375 foot lazy river, a bucket dump, kiddie pool and a large hot tub. There are 6 pools on the property, 2 of which are heated, 4 whirlpools, 2 steam rooms, saunas, 4 lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, a playground, a bocce ball court, beach volley ball, BBQ areas, 2 poolside snack bars, a game room AND… an ocean front cabana bar. The Renaissance Tower offers a gym, hot tub, saunas, complete laundry facility, a mini arcade, a convenience store and a deli (the Bimini Buffet) all located on the ground floor. Just a few steps outside lead an outdoor pool, the volley ball court, walkways to the beach (with open-air showers for quick rinse off) AND… Nassau Ned's Ocean Front Cabana bar Where you can get a soda, beer, wine, mixed drink or a frozen, fruity concoction along with fries, a burger, hot dog, pizza, etc. AND....Live entertainment (in season)