Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This gorgeous, upscale 2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo is right next to the BIG RED ski lift at Sugar Mountain. Top floor unit with absolutely SPECTACULAR views of the slopes, skiiers and the mountain ranges! You will not find a nicer condo with a better view than from our balcony! Our unit has been upgraded with:
* New Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances - refrigerator, Range, Microwave and Dishwasher are all new!
* Stone wood-burning fireplace
* King size Stearns and Foster bed in Master Bedroom
* Queen size Sealy bed in 2nd bedroom
* Queen size sleeper sofa in living room
* 50" Plasma TV in Living room and 32" flat panel TVs in bedrooms
* DVD or Blu-ray players in Living and BOTH bedrooms
* FREE WIFI in our unit. (Please bring your laptop!)
* Full-size high chair (Bring the baby!!!)
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. Rooms have new linens, bathrooms have been remodeled, and we have new berber carpet throughout. Both bedrooms have their own private bathrooms. The living room also has a queen sleeper-sofa.
A large, tall ski closet is located next to the front door of our condo for you to store your ski's. We have a large balcony with breathtaking views.
The living room has a wood burning stone fireplace and a plasma TV. Large sofa and 2 rocking chairs to relax in. Dining room is cozy and comfortable.
Our building is closest to the Amenities Center with an attentive staff. In the Amenities Center, you will find a heated pool, sauna and jacuzzi. The staff can also set you up with ski packages in the winter and can direct you to other local fun and exciting adventures in the spring, summer and fall season.
You can ski from right outside our building in the winter. In the Spring and Fall, come to see the changing of the leaves on the Blue Ridge Parkway. The Wolly Worm Festival in October is a MUST see or simply come in mid-summer to beat the heat with daily highs in the low 70's. Sugar Mountain has a great golf course and a lot of wonderful things to do.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Each season brings lots of different looks to the area and different things to do.
WINTER: Awesome snow skiing with TRUE ski-in/Ski-out convenience from our front door! Huge ice skating rink at the base of Sugar Mountain with 2 hour sessions that include skate rental. great snow tubing area for kids.
SPRING: antique shopping. Visit the famous "Mast General Store", DANIELLE BOONE HISTORIC
AREA, and great Outlet Malls. Mountain hiking, biking and golfing. Spring canoe trips.
SUMMER: Summer canoe rides, fishing trips, horsebackriding, Linville cavern tours, mountain hiking, biking and golfing. Lees-McCree plays and performances.
FALL: Apple festival, "The Wolly Worm Festival". Come "Pick and Cut" your Christmas tree.
- Nightly Rate: $79 - $249
Weekly Rate: $495 - $1675
Monthly Rate: $495 - $1675
30% discount on 4 or 5 night stays in February.
TONS of snow!!!!!!!
applies to remaining dates...
Feb 6th (sun) thru Feb 10th (thurs)
Feb 13th (sun) thru Feb 17th (thurs)
5 days/4 nights reduced from $825 to ONLY $ 569
6 days/5 nights reduced from $975 to ONLY $ 675
You can enjoy the beautiful mountains all year round!
BOOK EARLY WITH US TO ENJOY GOLF FESTIVALS AND COOL NIGHTS IN THE SPRING AND SUMMER -- OUR CONDO BOOKS EARLY SO CALL QUICKLY. WE HAVE DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY RATES.
Weekday rentals are 3 night minimum (Mon-Thurs) or (Tues-Fri)
Weekend rentals are 2 night minimum (Fri-Sun)
Spring Rates: 4/1/09 to 5/31/09
daily (weekday) - $115
daily (weekend) - $125
Summer Rates: 6/1/09 to 9/1/09
daily (weekday) - $99
daily (weekend) - $109
monthly- $ 1395
Fall Rates: 9/1/09 to 11/1/09
daily (weekday) - $130
daily (weekend) - $150
Winter Rates: 11/1/09 to 3/31/09
daily (weekday) - $190
daily (weekend) - $230
daily (holiday weekend) - $259
monthly- NOT AVAILABLE
All rentals will incur the following fees:
Processing / administrative fee of $59
NC occupancy sales tax of 13.75%
(optional) non-refundable security deposit waiver of $45
NO CLEANING FEE *** NO CREDIT CARD FEE*** NO RESERVATION FEE
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT of $200 or an (optional) non-refundable security deposit waiver of $45 (basically a renters insurance policy that covers the unit for up to $1,500 of unintentional damages)
All BALANCES are due 15 DAYS prior to Arrival.
Payment Information: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cashier’s Check, & Money Orders are accepted. Personal checks are welcome if received 15 days in advance of arrival date. At the time a reservation is made, 50% of the total balance is due. The remaining balance (50%) is due in full 15 days prior to your arrival.
Security DepositWaiver: In lieu of paying a refundable $200 Security (Damage) Deposit, you may prefer to purchase a non-refundable $45 Security Deposit Waiver policy. The Security Deposit Waiver is a protection plan that protects you from accidental damage to the property. This waiver policy does not cover negligent or willful conduct. A brochure outlining the benefits, exclusions and limitations will be sent with your Vacation Rental Agreement.
Security Deposit: If you decline the Security Deposit Waiver Protection Plan, we require a $200 Security(Damage) Deposit and in some cases, additional amounts for extended stays or additional guest in the unit. This security deposit may be paid by personal check 15 days in advance of arrival date. If reservation is within 15 days of the arrival date, it may only%2
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Sugar Ski and Country Club is the ONLY condo in NorthCarolina that is truly .... ******SKI IN/OUT****** ******SKI IN/OUT****** We are in Building 5 - steps away from the "BIG RED" ski lift and the Yellow slope. We are next door to the Amenities Center that offers an INDOOR POOL, SAUNA and JACUZZI and an Exercise Room too. Tennis court, Basketball court, BBQ grills, gondola decks and scenic picnic areas are just a few steps away. At the base of the mountain - (you can just skidown to it) their is a HUGE skating rink and Snow-tubing park. Close by, you'll have hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting and zip lines close by. The renowned SUGAR MOUTAIN GOLF COURSE is minutes away and other public courses are close by. Maid service is also available at your request. Simply contact the friendly staff at the Amenities Center for a quote and availability.