Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Brand New Professionally Decorated 2bed/2bath in the Perfect Old Town Scottsdale Location! Walk to Spring Training, 20 Restaurants, Golf, 2 Pools, Exercise Facility, and a 15 Person Movie Room! Directly on the Continental Golf Course!
* Everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in Scottsdale from an Iron to Linens, there is absolutely everything you will need. (if you need a special request, please ask!)
* Professsionally Furnished with Top-Quality Furniture, Beds, Linens, TVs, Kitchen Items, and Accessories
* Hardwood Floors and Tile Throughout
* Espresso Cabinets/Granite/Stainless Steel Appliances in the Kitchen
* Custom tiled Baths with Mosaic tiled walls
* Crown Moulding
* Wireless Internet
* Plasma TV with Expanded Cable
* Large Outdoor Patio (approx 15X10) with Patio Set
* Westin 'Heavenly Beds' - Pillow Top King Mattress in the Master, Queen bed in second, pull out couch in the living area
Goto www.TopScottsdaleAgent and click on 'Vacation Rentals' for more pictures! You can also search the entire MLS on this site if you looking to purchase real estate in Arizona.
For More Properties Visit Our Website at www.ScottsdaleLuxuryVillas.com
Wonderful vacation condo
About the Owner
About Scott Graden
VISIT WWW.SCOTTSDALELUXURYVILLAS.COM TO VIEW MORE HOMES!
(2 traveler reviews)
Wonderful vacation condo
This condo was perfect! Everything was new and upgraded. The owner was very easy to work with, we had an issue with a check that I sent to the wrong address and he was VERY accomodating. Next time we vacation in Scottsdale this will be our number one choice.
Great Vacation Spot
This place was great. My girlfriends and I went down for a weekend getaway, and we've already booked our return stay. The furnishings were great, right down to the linens. It's centrally located, and the pool and hot tub are to die for. I highly reccomend it.
Activity and Interests
* Old Town Scottsdale - 10 Min Walk, 1 Min Drive
* Spring Training - 5 Min Walk
* 20 Restaurants - 5-10 Min Walk
* Nightclubs/Bars/Wine Bars - 5-10 Min Walk
* Phoenix Open Golf Tournament - 10-15 Min Drive
* Horse Shows - Most of them are about a 15-20 Min Drive
* Camelback Mountain - 10 min Drive
* Grocery store - across the street
* Coffee Shop - 2 min walk
* New Scottsdale Library - 2 min walk
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
1Nightly Rate: $50 - $200
Weekly Rate: $525 - $1600
Monthly Rate: $1500 - $5000
January 1st – May 31st = $225/Night - 3 night minimum(unless smaller
block is only available) - Monthly $4500, Cleaning fee $100 per stay.
May 31st - October 1st - $100/Night , Cleaning Fee $100 per stay,
October 1st-December 31st - $200/Night - 3 night minimum - $4000/month
** Please add 20% additional to these rates for the 3 days before and 3 days after major holidays. This does not apply to monthly rates.
1/2 upfront, 1/2 - 2 weeks prior to your stay
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- * 2 Resort Pools * Great Workout Facility with 8 cardio machines, Free-weights, Yoga Room, and resistance machines * 10 person Movie Room with 100" Screen * Located Directly on the Continental Golf Course, and 8 other courses within 5 miles * Very Accessible to Old Town Scottsdale Shopping, Restaurants, and Nightlife * Concierage Services Available