Spacious furnished Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Sleeps 4, 24/7 security
** One month min stay required **
Easy to Find, Attractive Las Vegas Fully Furnished Condo Resort, Less than a mile from the Caesars Palace, and Las Vegas Strip, across street to Rio.
* Nearly a 1000 sf 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condo.
* A mile West of the Strip and I-15 Freeway.
* Key-less entry system.
* Gated community with 24/7 security personnel on the grounds and parking area.
* FREE WIFI.
* Washer/Dryer in the unit.
* Fully-equipped Kitchen, Full size Frig, Oven, Microwave, dishwasher.
* Private balcony with the view of the mountains & casinos.
* pots and pans dishes, silverware...
* Two pools, hot spa, clubhouse.
* Lobby with fireplace sitting area.
* Dining / Breakfast area.
* Two large Bedrooms, Walk in Closets and flat screen TV in both bedrooms.
* Another TV. in lining room total 3 flat screen TVs.
* Computer desk work area.
* Free parking right next to the Condo.
* No smoking inside the condo.
* No pets.
* Whether it is Outlet Shopping, Golfing, Family entertainment, Gambling,
* Conventions, China town, Fremont Street, Site Seeing or a Conference, you’ll find Easy Access from Our Condos (we have other condos).
* All units have homeowner insurance and warranty.
* Just bring your toothbrush and laptop!
* Some of the pictures might not reflect the recent upgraded furniture.
* All types of credit cards, Checks, and Pay pal accepted.
Would stay there again anytime!
About the Owner
I have been in vacation rental business for the starting summer of 2008. I hosted hundreds of happy guests and helped to create lots of great memories.
Guestbook comments from the owner
By Esperanza León (Temecula, CA.)
I read alot of reviews and was a bit hesitant to rent here, but I was proven that this resort is beautiful. The 2brm apt. with a Murphy bed in the living room was the best. Upgraded flat screen, I was able to connect my HDMI cord to my laptop and stream movies with the paid net service in the room. Kids took their Xbox 360 and were soaking that room up. Loved it! Kids and I enjoyed the big space. Def used up the appliances there. Staff was friendly and very clean resort. Rooms were spacious and bed was comfy. I was home away from home, while visiting Vegas with my kids. A mini get away. It was worth it! BTW I drove my own car, so I was able to go to and from anywhere to the strip and back roads. I did not have to utilize the shuttle, but I saw that they were available most of the day if I needed it. It is located near Orleans casino and near alot of fast food spots and grocery store. With kids it is very important to be close to it all. TY much
4.7 based on 9 traveler reviews
Would stay there again anytime!
I loved staying at the apartment. The Apartment had everything I needed. Towels, bedding, kitchen supplies - it was all there. Also, it was very quiet for a place so close to all the Vegas action. The property including the pools are great, security staff is great. I would and I will stay there again. Mouris is a great guy. He helped me a lot with my stay in Las Vegas.
Fabulous Home Away From Home!
My mother and I were so excited when we arrived at this location and I can't begin to explain how much we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this wonderful condo. It was within walking distance to free shuttles to the strip and the security was outstanding. The condo itself was just as pictured and if we had any questions or concerns Mouris addressed them immediately. I actually had tears in my eyes when we had to return to Canada and I've already booked to come back again next year! Thank you so much Mouris and staff!
Thank you so very much! My family and I loved your beautiful condo! We are very much looking forward to coming again. We loved the proximity to the Bellagio casino, and the walking distance to Rio and Palms. It was incredibly convenient to have a washer/dryer and a full kitchen with all utilities. Something I will never get in a hotel. This was my first stay in a vacation rental and I'm going to make vacation rentals a substitute to hotels.
I definitely will contact you, and looking forward to my next stay at your beautiful condo.
2 bedroom condo
Place was nice, I had 4 family member in this condo plenty of room we felt very safe and we had no issues or complaints. Great location view of the Monte Carlo walking distance to the Rio casino close to everything thanks Kash.
Very quiet, very clean, resonably priced with all the conveniences of home...what more could you ask for? My family and I had a very nice three night stay for our first trip to Vegas. We could have walked to the strip, but drove as it was a little further than we wanted to hike with three children especially with temps in the triple digits!! The two pools were a much needed break from the heat. We did have one issue with one of the three televisions, but the owner quickly rectified the situation.
Mouris's condos are nice and very well equipped. He is a very responsible owner, if an issue occurs he is fast to respond. Very clean condos. The pools are nice especially the one with the 2 waterfalls.
Very close to the Rio and all major streets. Stores and restauarnts close as is the strip. Not noisy at all except when freight trains come thru.
From the Owner
“This property is close to heart of Las Vegas Strip and Aria city center, yet enough distance to enjoy a relaxing day or night.”
Activity and Interests
The condos are one Mile west of the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Just minutes to Aria, and Chinatown. Five miles to the Airport. Free WIFI. Free parking. Laundry inside. Full Kitchen....
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|One time cleaning fee||$150|
$1260-$1932 ($45-$69 per night based on 28 nights)
$150 Cleaning fee.
$500 Refundable Security Deposit.
*Paypal, Cashier Check, Personal check, & All Credit Cards accepted.
Special promotional rate for long term stay.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The condo is really homey and comfortable inside with all amenities you would like. There are two pools, Jacuzzi to enjoy outside the condo.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Monument View
- Mountain View
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, Full bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, Full bath
- Two full bathrooms with tub and shower, granite counter tops.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Large bedroom with flat screen tv and walk in closet
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Large bedroom with flat screen tv and walk in closet
- Large bedrooms with flat screen tv and walk in closet
- Balcony ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fully furnished two bedroom condo with a full kitchen and washer/dryer inside the condo, Free WIFI, Free parking, Gated community.