House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Beautiful and well maintained three year old home in the Fox Creek/Brookfield Community.
Home is approximately 1600 sq. feet and is fully furnished. 2
bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office/den, large great room and kitchen. Home has
central air and ceiling fans in each room. This home is great for
snowbirds and vacationers. Home is minutes from the casinos of
Laughlin, the Colorado River and Lake Mohave. Very large fully
enclosed backyard with a large covered patio. Large 3 car wide
**No smoking and no pets.**
**This is NOT a party house. We would ask that you take care of it as if it were
Best rental deal in Bullhead ity
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Best rental deal in Bullhead ity
This is our sixth year of wintering in Bullhead City and our third year renting this home from Amy. This home is great, clean, close to everything and in a nice quiet nieghborhood just off the Parkway (but far enough to avoid traffic noise). The house is so well equiped with everything one needs, all you need to bring is clothes and a toothbrush. The house even has a computer for use and wifi if you wish to bring a laptop. Amy was wonderful to work with and would return emails within a few days. Had we not decided to build here, we would have continued to snowbird at Amy's house for as long as we were able. We would definately recommend this property to all our friends and relatives.
Felt right at home
We are Canadian snowbirds staying for 4 months this winter. The home could not be more comfortable and welcoming. When we arrived the home was spotless, the lights were on in case we arrived after dark and everything in the home was exactly as described, even better. Very comfortable living room furniture with a brand new flat screen tv, and the master bedroom was large with a very comfortable mattress. The kitchen is better equipped then my own home, we could not have been happier. Also very nice to have the garage to park our car in. The subdivision is also very nice, we always feel safe, neighbors are friendly, great for walking.
The house is lovely, very spacious and comfortable. The owner is very easy to work with and extremely accommodating From the kitchen window you see the mountains of Arizona and from the huge patio and living room you see the mountains of Nevada. We enjoyed our winter there last year and I'm sure anyone would as well.
Our experience with this rental
We found this property very clean and well appointed.The neighborhood was very quiet and we felt safe.Our hope is to rent it again this coming year.We found our dealings with the owner Amy and her brother Will were very helpful and pleasant.
Activity and Interests
- Laughlin Casinos (10 minutes away)
- Helicopter tours
- Movie theaters
- Offroad riding
- Colorado River/Laughlin - 10 minutes away
- Lake Mohave/Katherine's Landing - 20 minutes away
- Las Vegas/Hoover Dam - Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes away
- Lake Havasu/London Bridge - Approximately 1 hour away
- Nightly Rate: $125 - $165
Weekly Rate: $650 - $800
Monthly Rate: $1250 - $1400
Winter months -
$1400/month (3 month minimum)
Call about multi-month discount
Summer months -
$140/night (2 night minimum)
Holiday weekend -
$165/night (3 night minimum)
Non-refundable Cleaning fee - $100 (required)
Reservation Deposit - $500 (will be applied to rent and/or security
Refundable Security Deposit - $300
Unless otherwise discussed check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. These times
can be modified if no other guest is checking-in or checking-out.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- 2 Bedrooms - Master bedroom has a California king size bed, cable TV, DVD player, private bathroom and large walk-in closet 2nd bedroom has queen size bed, cable TV. DVD player and closet Office/den has desk/chair with computer & monitor The kitchen includes a dining area, full-size refrigerator, microwave, oven/stove, toaster, dish washer, coffee maker and blender. All cooking, eating utensils, and dishes are provided. Also included are towels and linens, as well as a full size washer and dryer, iron, ironing board, and hairdryer. The family room has a large TV, DVD player and cable service as well as a large sectional sofa/chaise lounge. Wireless high-speed internet. There is a community pool and spa within walking distance.