House, 5 real Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 2 1/2 baths, Sleeps 10-12
This charming five bedroom home with two full baths and two half baths is available for your friendly/family gatherings! it is in the quaint town of Lexington, NY; just seven miles to either Hunter or Windham Mountains; 15 miles to Belleayre Mountain. It sleeps 12 comfortably, is tastefully decorated and boasts a beautiful stone fireplace in the living room. It has everything you might need for a vacation stay at the mountains. There is a converted garage/basement , 1/2 bath, billiard table and ping pong table. A sleeping loft with additional futon. It has a fully stocked kitchen, hickory cabinets, stone floor in kitchen and baths. Wonderful, large living/ dining area for those large family dinners! The entire house has maple flooring that heats up to keep feet warm on the coldest nights. Master suite has king size bed and large tub. Responsible adults only/family friendly! 28 year age min. to rent. Has Wifi!
Great space, great house
About the Owner
About Deborah Buscarello
Owner is a Licensed Real Estate Broker who manages the Lexington House. Have been in this lovely area for twenty years and love sharing the home with guests!
Deborah Buscarello purchased this house in 1996
Why Deborah Buscarello chose Hunter Mountain
House was built to accommodate a large family or gatherings; especially the living room with the stone fireplace and the large dining table that will seat at least 10 people. Play room in the basement allows guests to spread out over the house.
What makes this house unique
Very close to both ski towns! Just 7 miles from either Windham or Hunter Mountains.
(12 traveler reviews)
Great for a group!
Excellent setup for a large group, and Deb the owner had excellent communication with us. She checked in often, and was quick to answer any questions. If there was a 4.5 star rating that's what I would give the experience.
-kitchen was stocked wih all pots and pans you need. Don't bring anything!
- local store had everything you may have forgotten or couldn't fit in the car
- if skiing on a weekend. Get there early or not be able to park
- ice and water machine on fridge wasn't working, but Deb said it woo be fixed
- basement was heaven for kids to play. Great spot, just the pool table was in need of serious repair.
No reason to pass up this place. Experience was great. Thanks Deb!
Great space, great house
We went for a friend's birthday and had a great time. We were able to ski at three different mountains that were all equidistant to the house. The house was beautiful and very spacious. We have already talked about making this an annual trip to this house!
Wonderful place and had everything needed for our stay. Would definitely recommend it. Very spacious.
This was a fantastic house - perfect for our weekend ski trip. Our group of 10 (in our late 20s/early 30s) found the house to be very spacious and provided everything we needed (well-stocked/equipped kitchen, clean and fully functioning bathrooms, good heating system, comfortable beds/rooms). Debbie provided more than enough firewood for us for the long weekend. The ping pong and pool tables in the basement were a nice touch. Proximity to the various ski slopes was also great. Debbie was very responsive and kind. She even checked in with us halfway through the weekend to make sure we had everything we needed. Would strongly recommend this house.
Great Weekend, Great House
Myself and my group stayed here two weeks ago and we couldn't be happier with the place. We had a group of 12 people and it was more then enough room, living room and basement area are perfect for lounging around. Bedrooms were good as well. The pictures really don't do the house justice, I recommmend the owner to take better pictures because you really don't get the feel of how great the house is from the pictures that are up on the site. We took some great pictures of the outside of the house, if there was a spot on this page to post them I would because it really is beautiful especially at night. Working with Deborah was easy as can be during the whole process she was more then helpful with everything. I would def recommend this place to any of my friends and defiantly will be planning another trip to this house.
Very Good Option
We stay here for a weekend ski trip. I chose this property over the others as it was conveniently located about 15 minutes away from Hunter Mountain and pricing was very competitive to similar properties. Working with Debbie was a pleasure, as she is very professional, quick to respond and help answer any questions or concerns I might have had.
We had 12 people in our group. The house was a very good size even though we could not utilize the outside due to snow. Between the oversize loft area and the basement, our group was very comfortable having options on where to lounge around during our down time. All the rooms were a good size and slept everyone comfortably. The Kitchen was well stocked with cookware, eating/cooking utensils and top of the line appliances. All which made for an easy cooking experience when cooking for a large group. The large dining table sat all 12 of us comfortably for all meals. The house was consistently warm throughout our stay, during a very cold weekend.
Things to note about the area mainly due to recent snow before our trip. The house is located at a higher elevation off the main road. When we arrived in the morning around 9:30ish the roads to get to the house did have a good coating of snow. The first hill is about a mile long at about a 40 degree angle. We did pass a plow truck on the way up and by the afternoon it was well salted and sanded. Due to the snow pile in the drive way the parking situation at the house could fit 4 cars in the drive way, when usually it is 6 cars and there is an additional parking space on the side of the house. Debbie did inform me ahead of time, it was plowed and we did not have to shovel.
Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend this place to others.
From the Owner
“House was built to accommodate a large family or gatherings; especially the living room with the stone fireplace and the large dining table that will seat at least 10 people. Play room in the basement allows guests to spread out over the house.”
Activity and Interests
Many restaurants in the area.
Movie theatre and local attractions include cultural events.
Just seven miles to either Hunter or Windham Mtns., 15 miles to Belayre Mtn.
Zip Line now open at Hunter Mountain!
Snow Tubing at both mountains as well.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Holiday rates are $900 per night; this includes X-Mas, New Years, Martin Luther weekend and Presidents week!
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Very close to both ski towns! Just 7 miles from either Windham or Hunter Mountains.”
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- ice skating
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Master
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, 1st level
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, 2nd level
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, 1 child bed, Large family room; 2nd level
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master Bedroom with full bath; 2nd level
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Private room; 2nd level
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, 1 baby crib, 1st level
- Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single, 1st level
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Sleeps 12 comfortably; one master with king bed, one queen bedroom, one family suite that sleeps four, another room with twin beds another full sized "romantic suite" and a sleeping loft. Includes all bedding, linens, kitchen utensils, pots and pans etc. Stone fireplace in living room for cozy winter nights. We supply some firewood. Large dining area, gourmet kitchen. Sleds, games, toys 50" flat screen tv in living room and basement with satelite cable tv, three tvs total in the home, dvd player. Bar-b-que area right off kitchen (Front and back furnished patios). Washer,dryer and dishwasher in home. Keyless entry. (No picking up keys etc.) Close proximity to all mountain areas and restaurants, just 7 miles to either Hunter/Windham Mountains. Great house for family reunions. Billiard and ping pong table in basement. Parking for five cars. House on 1/2 acre of land. Private road. Satellite TV and Wifi.