All the adventures of the California mountains await at this quaint 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin, nestled in the heart of Crestline. With Lake Gregory less than a mile away and various other world-famous lakes, hiking trails, and ski resorts only a short drive away, this cabin is perfectly situated to experience it all. Up to 7 guests can make themselves at home while taking advantage of cozy furnishings, including free WiFi, a wood-burning stove, a flat-screen TV, and more!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Hidden amidst the forest just minutes from Lake Gregory, this quaint Crestline cabin is the perfect destination to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life! This little cabin packs a big punch of character with modern rustic accents and all the necessary conveniences!
Be sure to stop at the grocery store prior to arrival, as you’ll be free to whip up favorite dishes in the fully equipped kitchen. With plenty of updated appliances and necessary dishware, cooking will surely be a breeze!
After a day at the slopes, warm up over in the living room, where the wood-burning stove is sure to keep everyone nice and toasty. Start a Netflix movie on the flat-screen TV to wind down your day.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in any of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms, while morning routines will be a breeze in the 2 bathrooms.
This centrally located home is just minutes from all the greatest attractions in the area. Lake Gregory is just a 4-minute drive away, while Lake Arrowhead and Silverwood Lake are both under 20 minutes. Feel free to rent kayaks, swim, or fish in these scenic California lakes! If that’s not enough for you, Big Bear Lake - a top California vacation destination - is about a 30-minute drive away.
When you need a break from cooking, be sure to grab a hearty breakfast at the Crestline Cafe, while comfort food can be found at both The Bear House Family Restaurant and La Casita Crestline.
Hikers, strap on your boots and hit the Heart Rock Trail, located just 8 minutes away. Be sure to bring your camera, as the mountainous trails in this area are truly breathtaking.
When the snow begins to fall, head to Snow Valley Mountain or Big Bear to hit the slopes. Be sure to visit downtown Big Bear while you’re there to browse the local antique and thrift shops. Skypark at Santa’s Village is must-see during the holiday season!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with condiments, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, DVD player, Wii, Xbox, wood-burning stove, central heating, 2 A/C units, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, dog-friendly with enclosed dog yard & outdoor eating area, driveway parking, and more!
- Centrally located Crestline location - Just 4 minutes to Lake Gregory, under 20 minutes to Lake Arrowhead and Silverwood Lake, 30 minutes to Big Bear Lake, and 35 minutes to Snow Valley Mountain Resort! Enjoy easy access to restaurants, shops, hiking trails, mountain biking trails, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ontario International Airport - Ontario, CA 91761, (~ 35.1 miles away)
** Check out this property's Instagram and follow @crestlinecabin **
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Pet friendly for a $25 per pet, per night fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in