Cabin, 6 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 18 Sleeps
Huge luxury 3000 sf cabin with slopeside view of Elk Mountain! Hit the slopes in a 2 minute drive. Ideal for families who want to enjoy the fun and beauty of the Endless Mountains.
Comfortably sleeps 18 people with room to spare
Great room with wood burning fireplace, panoramic views and open floor plan gives way to a fully equipped kitchen. Can easily relax and nap or watch movies while the more active enjoy the lower level.
Lower level family room with gas burning fireplace and entertainment center is fully stocked with games, puzzles , and dartboard as well as a rustic bar area ideal for the togetherness that fosters a lifetime of memories.
About the Owner
About Susan Solebello
Mike and Sue are from down the shore in NJ. We love Elk Mountain for its family atmosphere and have shared quality time with our family there.
(5 traveler reviews)
Great ski house!
We walked into the house and we all were impressed, the house is even nicer than the pictures suggest! It was freshly cleaned, extremely spacious and had everything we needed for a memorable family-friendly ski weekend. We loved that we were "disconnected" for the weekend- don't expect Internet or cable (even gaming) to entertain. There were plenty of games, cards and books to keep everyone busy! The kids loved the bunk room and the hot tub, the adults loved the spacious kitchen. One note- check the drawer under the oven, it is a gas stove and someone previously put a synthetic cutting board in the bottom.... Well, it made a mess after it melted!! Beware if you are not accustomed to gas.... It is not a storage drawer!
The distance to the mountain was perfect, and the outdoor grill worked well. The kitchen had everything you needed to make meals, including spices and cleaning materials (sometimes you have to pack all of this!) great idea to bring your own sheets and sleeping bags as we did not want to spend time doing wash! We had four families (8 kids age 8-14) 15 people, and fit very well.
We would not hesitate to stay here again, you won't be sorry, perfect ski lodge!!!
Home Away from Home
Our group of 4 families has been renting ski homes for 6 years and this home was by far the best!!! The layout is ideal for families with a game and bunk room in the lower level. The house was IMMACULATE and felt very warm. The proximity to ELK Mountain was ideal. Though there wasn't a ton of snow, Elk does a nice job of keeping the trails running. We enjoyed our off time hanging at the house. We look forward to a return trip:)
The house was fantastic. Great for several families, so close to mountain for skiing. The house was so clean and set up perfect for alot of people. We will be back year after year!!!!! Hot tube was great!!!! Kids cant wait until next year!!!
Perfect vacation house
Everything about this property is perfect. This was the fourth time that our family rented this house and we always have the best time. The owners are great to work with - always accommodating. The house is clean and neat. The lay-out is perfect for what we need. We had four families with children ranging from 3 to 18 years old and there was something for everyone to do. They all especially like the bunk room. The adults particularly like the two floors - the kids hang out in the basement and the adults spend time upstairs. The kids always enjoy the hot tub and the popcorn machine. It is convenient to elk mountain and believe me - the pictures really don't do this house justice. You have to experience it to really understand how great it is. Thank you for a wonderful time!
Activity and Interests
Also included but rarely experienced in normal life:
* Movie watching
* Eating with abandon
* Getting to know each other
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 16 2017 - Feb 19 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Holiday surcharge||$550 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$550|
|extra nights peak season||$550 + Tax|
This year my family will be using our home during the ski season and we will only be renting out for Christmas weekend, Presidents weekend, and the weekend after Presidents weekend. If anyone is interested in extending the 4 day minimum rental it would be an additional $550 per night. We will not rent out for New Years weekend but if a renter wants to rent out for the entire Christmas week there would be a second holiday surcharge of $550 In addition to the $550/ additional night. An eight night rental from 12/24-1/1 would be $6,360.
Security deposit and 1/2 rental due upon signature of lease. Remainder of rental due 30 days before checkin
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf privileges optional
- mountain biking
- Master - toilet, combination tub/shower, En suite to master
- Upstairs guest - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Downstairs guest - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Bedroom 1Master - 1 queen
- Blue room - 1 queen
- Pink room - 1 queen
- Bear room - 1 queen
- cozy room - 1 double
- Bedroom 6 - 8 twin/ single, Bunk room 4 lower and 4 upper
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard
- Guests provide their own meals
- Great Room * Plenty of natural sunlight * Stone wood burning fireplace (duraflame only) * Panoramic views of Elk Mountain * 2 leather couches with recliners * Rocker recliner * Hi Def TV with DVD player and cable * Deck off Dining area with gas grill and seating area * Fully equipped kitchen seats 4 at table and 5 at peninsula 10 seated comfortably in open dining room * Mudroom off kitchen * Laundry room with full sized washer & dryer Family Room * Gas burning fireplace * Entertainment center with stereo, CD player and turntable * Great collection of vinyl & DVD s * Satellite TV with DVD player and game systems * Fully stocked cabinet with games and puzzles * Sectional sofa with recliners * Rustic bar with popcorn maker and plenty of seating * Dartboard area Bedrooms and Baths main level * Master bedroom with full bath attached. Queen sized antique bed. 2 large windows with beautiful view * Bedroom #2 with log double bed and pine tree view * Bedroom #3 with queen sized bed and 2 large windows with view of Mount Ararat * Full sized bath off hallway of bedroom 2&3 Bedrooms and bath lower level * Bedroom # 4 with double bed & window seat * Bedroom #5 with Queen sized bed & window seat * Bedroom # 6 rustic natural tree bunk room with beds for 8 * Full bath off hallway in lower level