Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Older, updated studio in Bradenton's Historic River Districts, a safe, upper-middle class neighborhood only 3 blocks from the Bradenton River, and less than 10 minutes to the beach.
My wife and I use this studio occasionally throughout the winter, so everything is just so, lots of nice touches...tempurpedic mattress, 42" flat screen TV, lots of closet space, and it's quite charming!... wood floors, Lots of amenities...wi-fi, cable, private w/d space, more...
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Ringling Bros Museum...absolute must see
Siesta Beach...been voted top #10 in world
St Armands Circle...cool, upper end shopping near Lido Beach
The Columbian..locally famous restaurant in St Armands
Downtown...galleries, restaurants, clubs
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $400 - $500
Monthly Rate: $1400
Great for the budget minded.
Check in is 3 PM and check out is @ 1 PM to allow our cleaning service time to do their job. Please take notice of cleaniing fees listed below our rental rates.
Weekly: $350.00 off season, $400-500 from Dec-Apr
Daily Rate: N/A
Sales tax is INCLUDED.
Request your reservation form to be sent via e-mail
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
- not suitable for children
- pets considered
- smoking allowed ...
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 350 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Studio, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Guests provide their own meals
- wi-fi cable w/ 32' color TV off street parking laundry facility full bath full size fridge, microwave, bakeware, cookware, coffee pot iron & board, stereo w/CD changer outside patio w/table for two, grille inexpensive, great value--everything necessary for a short or extended stay some pets allowed