Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Room with a VIEW! - One of very few Swiss Mountain condos with a view of the mountains!
Cozy one bedroom condominium (end unit) conveniently located at Seven Springs Mountain Resort situated about a mile between the Main Lodge and Seven Springs Championship Golf Course. Whether you love to ski, snowboard, golf, play tennis, hike, swim, or just plain want to relax and pamper yourself at the Main Lodge and Spa, our Swiss Mountain condo is a great choice and excellent value. Getting back and forth between the Main Lodge/Golf Course and the condo is a snap with Seven Springs' free shuttle service.
Enjoy the spectacular view of the scenic Laurel Mountains from the large picture windows inside the unit or while enjoying the fresh air out on the deck. The cozy sunken living room features a classic Seven Springs style stone fireplace, new Hi-Def 32" SONY Flat Screen cable TV, high speed wireless internet, a couch, two chairs, coffee table and end tables. Wood for the fireplace is also included.
The condo sleeps four comfortably and is furnished with 1-queen sized bed, 1-full size fold-out couch, and 2-single roll-away beds. The bedroom is also furnished with a chest of drawers, night stands, cable TV, and large closet with linens and blankets. There is also a new washer/dryer unit located near the bedroom and bathroom for added convenience.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes an electric stove/oven, microwave oven, coffee maker, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher and cooking/eating utensils. The dining area includes a sturdy table and chair set and seats four comfortably.
Let us take care of the living accommodations ... we'll leave the fun and relaxation up to you and your imagination!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The weekend was great and accommodations were perfect. I have told a few people already about how nice it was and i will continue to pass that information on to my family and friends. Was a pleasure doing business with you and in the future i definitely will have you at the top of my list on places to stay.
4.5 based on 17 traveler reviews
Good Experience for me, less so for friends
Overall I had a great experience, but my friends who were staying with me insisted I give four stars. The week we were there it was very humid and while I had no issues, having lived in the DC Metro for the past 5 years, my friends (from NH) thought the condo was damp. There was also an issue with the drain in the shower being clogged, but that was resolved with a bottle of Draino. Overall I found Mark to be very responsive and I would certainly stay there again.
We stayed at this property to visit Falling Water.
We were somewhat disappointed with the overall condition of the property. Items noted were:
- Overhead fan broken.
- L/R air conditioner hose loose. Blowing hot air into the Living Room.
- Unable to use Bedroom Closet. The doors are jammed and we had to hang our clothes in the entry closet.
- The bedspread is torn and worn out.
- VCR/DVD were inoperative.
- WiFi codes did not allow access.
- Locking bar to back slider was ajar. When we arrived, we found the back slider was not locked.
- Directions were unclear.
With some attention to detail, the property could be a good deal.
In my opinion, the property was disappointing.
The condo it self was great, but the kitchen had issues for trying to cook meals.
The condo was located at Seven Springs which was super convenient. The condo was quite comfortable and clean. The only downside to this condo was having to cook. If you are only there for the weekend no biggie, but if you were there and had to cook 3 meals a day not good. The frying pans were small in size and the non-stick teflon was coming off which was a concern to me. Since the cooking pans were so small it took me and extra hour and a half to cook supper. There were no baking dishes for the oven such as a roasting pan or cake pan. The condo also lacked important utensils such as peeler, potato masher and more importantly there were only 2 knives (1) bread knife and (1) long sharp knife. I had to either cut up everyone's meat or pass the knife around the table. Cooking was painful for me not having the basics. We booked the unit for two weeks and there was no place to put the groceries. Since the nearest grocery store is a good 30 minutes away you bought enough for at least a week. I recommended to the homeowner that if she reorganized her cupboards that would solve the issue to store some groceries, or purchase a little rollaway shelf to hold the groceries. Hopefully they look into these suggestions to make the next persons stay better in the kitchen area.
Since the mountain closed early due to so much rain and no snow we left 4 days early so that I would't have to cook.
If you decide to book this condo make sure they have the basic cooking materials needed to cook with. Since I did notify the homeowner regarding the knife situation and no baking pans and they did nothing, I was pretty disappointed.
Very nice accommodations. Everything you would need is supplied. Very close to Seven Springs. Owners easy to work with,.
Very nice condo. Owners easy to work with and everything went off without a hitch. Appreciated the fireplace, cable TV and plenty of movies as well. Clean and well kept. We would rent the unit again.
Activity and Interests
Seven Springs Mountain Resort & Surrounding Area
Seven Springs activities include:
* Indoor Pool w/ Hot Tubs
* Night Club/Live Entertainment
* Multiple Restaurants/Sports Bar and Grills
* Mini Bowling Alley/Indoor Mini Golf/Arcade
* Sporting Clays
* Mountain Biking
* Fitness Center
* Trillium Spa
* Alpine Slide
* Novelty Shops
* Live Concerts at Outdoor Amphitheater
* Pittsburgh Sports & Cultural Attractions (60 miles northwest)
* Laurel Hill State Park
* Forbes State Forest
* Fly Fishing
* Whitewater Rafting/Kayaking at Ohiopyle
* Antique/Novelty/Outlet Shopping
* Golf Courses
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 9 2016 - Dec 22 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- duty free shops
- recreation center
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- golf privileges optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift privileges
- ski privileges optional
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Condo * New 32" SONY HD Cable TV * New Upgraded Wireless Internet * A/C- Fully Air Conditioned * DVD / VCR / AM,FM Radio w/ CD Player * Fully equipped kitchen & utensils * Microwave oven * Coffee maker & supplies * Queen size bed & Fold-out couch * Two portable roll-away beds (singles) * Portable crib/playpen * Several sets of blankets, linens, pillows * Ample drawer & closet space w/ TV in bedroom * Iron & Ironing board * Electric baseboard heat * Stone fireplace (wood supply included) * Wood deck w/entrance from livingroom & bedroom * Private bathroom * Several sets of bath towels and washroom amenities * New Stacked Washer/Dryer Unit * Ceiling Fan & Accent lighting *Smoking on deck/front porch only please. Swiss Mountain Grounds * Swimming Pool * Tennis Courts * Hiking trails * Paved walkways * Multiple Seven Springs shuttle stops * Security service * Outdoor lighting * Professionally landscaped * Snow removal service