Single House w/ 4 Bed, 2 Full Baths, 8 Sleeps, Private Pool, Hot Tub, 2 Garage
Single Family House - this is not an attached Villa - House with two car garage, pool and hot tub spa under private lanai.
TOP RATED GOLF COURSES, not one, but TWO - 18 hole golf courses within Heritage Palms...you don't need to go anywhere else!
Newly renovated and enlarged club house, restaurant, and fitness center. Golf courses ALWAYS kept in pristine condition.
20 Minutes to Beaches - Ft. Myers, Sanibel, Captiva! Quick road trip to Naples and Marco Island too!
Please feel free to contact us for more information and photos!
Heritage Palms Golf & Country Club Resort Vacation Home
This 4 bedrooms/two full bath house (SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE - NOT AN ATTACHED VILLA) is situated on cul-de-sac in the most desirable and sought after community of Heritage Palms Golf & Country Club Resort.
The home’s floor plan is light and open, perfect for family and entertaining.
Enjoy the large comfortable living area with open floor plan to kitchen, living, and two dining areas.
Living area has plenty of seating for all. Comfy couches and chairs for relaxing, listening to the stereo or watching cable TV. You can bring the outdoors in just by sliding the full wall of glass doors that open to the lanai/pool/hot tub area. Cool off with the beautiful remote ceiling fan mounted high in the faux finished tray ceiling. Yes, we also have central air, don’t worry!
Breakfast nook furnished with tropical pineapple wrought iron table and chairs with matching server that displays crystal stemware for your use.
Bar counter area with stools for serving or a mid-day snack.
The kitchen is fully equipped for all needs:
Large refrigerator with automatic icemaker and water.
Microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, blender and mixer.
Dishwasher, garbage disposal, dishes, flatware, wine and beverage glassware, serving dishes, pots, pans and everything else you will need in the kitchen.
Dining room furnished with a glass dining table that comfortably seats six. The dining
area is open to the living room and direct access to kitchen.
Enjoy the warm color pallet of the Master suite, beautifully furnished with pillow top king sized post bed, large dresser and end tables. Walk out or just relax in the view of the pool through glass sliding doors. Store all your belongings in the large walk in closet.
Master bath boasts his and her double sink/vanities, separate soaking tub, 2-person walk in shower equipped with 3 shower heads and multiple body sprayers.
The Guests’ wing of the home can close off with pocket doors from main living area. It consists of two bedrooms and full bathroom.
2nd bedroom hosts a full bed that is decorated in gorgeous hues of purple,furnished with large dresser, end table, double closets and cable TV.
3rd bedroom with queen bed, decorated for the animal lover in leopard prints and wonderful faux finished walls. Bedroom is furnished with a large wicker dresser, nightstand and double closet.
Direct access from both bedrooms to a full bath decorated in soft pastel colors.
4th bedroom or den is a cozy sitting area with daybed and queen size air mattress for extra guests, stereo system and wireless remote access.
Laundry area includes new washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
- 2-car garage w/ door opener
- Central air conditioning
- Central heat
- Security alarm features
- Large heated in-ground swimming pool
- Hot tub under a screened lanai
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 5 TVs and DVD player (including TV out in lanai to watch poolside)
- Wireless Internet access
- Pool floats
- Gas grill
Our home awaits you, and we would like to invite you in for a visit. We offer privacy and gracious comfort during your stay with us. Careful attention to detail has been made in both our amenities and decor. Come appreciate all this home and golf resort have to offer. Our best!
'The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page'
- St. Augustine
second year here and we are already planing for next year. Couples or families you won't be disappointed.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
I don't know where to start except to say we had a wonderful time at Phil's home. It was absolutely beautiful and all the amenities and then some were supplied for us.
Heritage Palms is such a beautiful community. The grounds, golf courses, tennis courts, pools of the community and of course Phil's house were kept in pristine condition. The courses were in great shape even after the frost we had and cooler weather for the winter.
Our children enjoyed the pool and hot tub out on the lanai, while we took in a round of golf. We also went to the beaches that were only minutes away, we loved Sanibel and Fort Myers especially.
I could go on and on about our stay. Phil and his family were wonderful landlord's. His parents are in the area and treated us like one of their family.
I would highly recommend this home and community to anyone that wants to enjoy, relax and be surrounded by beautiful things.
Thank you Phil and family for your much appreciated hospitality.
(5 traveler reviews)
Everything was perfect. You feel very comfortable,like your home. This was our
second year here and we are already planing for next year. Couples or families you won't be disappointed.
Best vacation ever!
Wow is what I can say! The house is beautiful and has every amentity you need. Just pack your clothes and you're ready to go. We played golf in the morning, hung out at the pool and hot tub in the afternoon. Took walks and bike rides in the gorgeous development of Heritage Palms. The courses are top notch. Two 18-holes and a driving range into the lake...amazing place. We've stayed at a few other golf clubs in the area and they can not compare to HP. The club restaurant was great, Sunday brunch amazing! It was defintely the best vacation we ever had.
Fun, family, golf and relaxing.
Thank you Tracy and Phil for all your help and making the renting process effortless.
I would not hestitate to recommend this place.
The property was exactly as advertised, spacious and comfortable. While in Florida
for the month, our children and grandchildren joined us for a week. The house
easily accommodates eight. The house includes a pool and "the Lodge" is a ten
minute walk away with a large heated pool and food
Wonderful Home In Great Golf Community
Our family enjoyed this spacious luxury home in a great gated golf community. Located near multiple shopping centres, and restaurants with easy access. 30 minute drive to beach, but private pool and spa at the home made up for the lack of easy beach access. The 36 holes at Heritage Palms appeals to all levels of golfers.
Tracy and Phil were very accommodating and made our month in the Florida sun enjoyable.
Winter of 2010-11
We were lucky enough to be able to spend the winter in this great home. Our stay was from December 1, 2010 until March 31, 2011 and we enjoyed every moment of it! Phil and Tracy are such great people! Their home is cozy and comfortable and has absolutely everything you need whether you are staying a week or a month (or more). We would have made this our annual home away from home had we not purchased a place of our own. Heritage Palms is a wonderful, active community full of friendly people and the golf courses are absolutely first class!! I can't say enough positive things about the home, the owners, or the community. Phil and Tracy-you are the BEST!! Keep in touch. Tim and Cindy
Activity and Interests
In addition to all the activities at Heritage Palms Golf & Country Club, there
are lots of things to do in the Fort Myers area - fishing, boating,
shopping, outstanding restaurants, theater, historical centers, museums, and all the nearby beaches…Fort Myers, Sanibel, Captiva, Marco Island and Naples and their activities like waterskiing, jet skiing, parasailing, horseback riding and snorkeling/diving.
Baseball fans…Spring Training Camp for the Minnesota Twins and Boston Red Sox is just minutes away. Our home is a great place to stay if you’re a player or a fan and your families.
For the adventurous, don’t forget about the wilderness tours of the Florida everglades.
Everything is here just waiting for your vacation enjoyment!!
AND Only 15 Minutes from Fort Myers (RSW) Airport (quiet, easy in and out), Superb Shopping & White Sandy Beaches!
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Heritage Palms Golf & Country Club is in a private 24-hour security and gatehouse community in Fort Myers that boasts a newly renovated 28,400 square foot clubhouse with a picturesque view of the centrally located 38 acre lake. The clubhouse restaurant offers formal and informal dining, golf club offers locker rooms, top-of-the-line pro shop merchandise and experienced staff, media room, 9 Heritage Palms heated swimming pools and hot tub spas, 8 lighted Har Tru tennis courts with stadium court, tennis center and lessons available, newly renotaved beautiful state-of-art fitness center, aqua driving range, and putting and chipping practice greens. There is a second 5,000 square foot clubhouse called 'The Lodge'. This is a members only facility and can be entered with your member card only that with your rental we can provide you. It provides a grand hall for community meetings and activities. Hosts yoga, aerobics and other fun exercise classes, library, computer room, and a card room. Bocci courts outside, and the famous pool side Tiki Bar & Grill. The Tiki bar serves alcoholic beverages (great pina coladas) and light snacks ordered and delivered poolside. This resort swimming pool, water fall and hot tub area is the main social watering hole, especially on Friday community Tiki Bar nights! And there are 8 other pools in the community...but you also have your OWN private pool and hot tub at the house. Heritage Palms was voted the #1 Country Club in Lee County for both their golf courses and restaurant for the past three years by the subscribers to the local Ft. Myers News Press Newspaper. There are approximately seventy one country clubs in Lee County and there are only four courses with thirty six holes. Heritage Palms is the over all best Country Club of the other three. A unique feature of Heritage Palms Country Club is the golf course for the millennium. The Azinger/Lewis design features two 18-Hole, championship golf courses, which is considered among the best in Southwest Florida. Its aqua driving range is serenely situated around a 38 acre lake, along with 36 golf holes and the majestic clubhouse. The Two 18 hole par 72 challenging courses; 1. The ROYAL at 6756 yds. USGA rated at 72.8/134 from the tips and the White Tees at 6068 yds. rated at 69.2/123; 2. The SABAL at 6837 yds. USGA rated at 73.4/139 from the tips and the White Tees at 6052 yds. rated at 69.7/122.