Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
* 3-level, 3 bedroom townhome (end-unit) boasts of 2200 square feet of living space properly adorned with warm and amiable furnishings
* full baths in each bedroom
* well-equipped kitchen with cookware, dining ware, eating and cooking utensils
* refrigerator with ice maker
* efficient cooking oven, stove top, microwave, and toaster
* gas grill in rear patio
* dining table that sits 4; expandable to sit 6 or 8
* sunroom area cooled during the summer, heated during the colder seasons (could be used as a 4th bedroom - has a full futon)
* ceiling fans in all three bedrooms, also in the living and sunroom areas
* washer/dryer in the upper level
* central A/C and heating
* 60-inch HD LED TV in main level, 42-inch HD LED TV in upper master bedroom, 40 inch HD LCD TV in second upper level bedroom, 32-inch HD LED TV in lower master bedroom, all four TVs with HD Showtime and HBO and expanded cable services
* premium sound system (just plug-in your IPad, IPod or IPhone to enjoy quality music)
* BlueRay DVD player in main living area
* computer with high speed internet access and 32-inch HD LCD display
* complimentary WIFI access
* ......and many more!!!
The location is conveniently situated 1.5 miles from either Rehoboth Beach and its boardwalk or the ever active Dewey Beach area (during peak season).
This home is 2 miles away from the Tanger Outlets, which prides itself of more than 100 stores, open all year-round for totally tax-free shopping experience.
Please contact us for more information and images of this beautiful place.
NOTE: This property is very well maintained by the owners. It will be rented out to individuals and groups that will guarantee keep it in its good condition. Due to safety reasons, we limit occupancy to 6 people only please. Contact the owner for more details.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Situated in a quiet, family friendly and very conveniently located neighborhood. Within walking distance to a coffee shop and restaurants. A short drive to downtown Rehoboth. George and Malou were very thorough and detail oriented from the time we booked the rental to the follow up. Always responsive and The house was beautiful, new, updated, and very well kept. We would definintely look into renting this home again!!
4.9 based on 16 traveler reviews
We stayed for a week at George and Malou's townhouse with 7 people. The house accommodated everyone comfortably. The house is beautifully maintained and decorated, clean, and within a short drive to the beach and the outlets. George was quick to respond to all emails and we really enjoyed our stay. We would definitely stay there again.
Perfect home away from home.
We had a wonderful time in this town home. The furnishings are beautiful. The property is clean and very well maintained. The layout works well for our family (4 adults and 2 small children.). The location is just a short drive to the beaches and shopping. The owners are excellent to work with and provide many amenities. This is our third stay and will continue to come back.
A Hidden Gem!
My family always travels to Rehoboth, DE for vacation and this year needed additional room as our family grew! I came across George's property and loved it! It did not disappoint! The set-up was perfect for our family & in-laws! Everything was clean, well maintained, and spacious. We loved our days at Tower Beach and nights cooking dinner on the grill and taking walks. Just added this one to my favorites! George was great to work with! He was responsive and took that extra mile to check in with us during the week. Definitely recommend this rental. Great quiet neighborhood and close to everything!
Beautiful home, easy access to the beach
The renters of the property and extremely professional and gracious. I receive timely updates, reminders for rental periods, keyless access codes for the house and get all security deposits returned quickly after my stay. The renters of this property maintain this home remarkably and it shows in everything they do. They ensure we have all we need during our stay and they are always available quickly if an issue may arise. This is the 3rd year we have stayed at this home and we will continue to come back. It gives our family everything we need to fully enjoy a week of relaxation.
Great vacation place near the beach.
We just spent a week at George's property in Rehoboth Beach. With four adults and one teen, there was plenty of room for all of us. The home is well-maintained and very comfortable, especially for relaxing after a long day in the sun and sand. It is very conveniently located, with just a short 10-minute drive to the boardwalk. We really enjoyed our stay! Thanks, George.
A wonderful home away from home!
Beautiful house, very clean and welcoming! House is just as pictured, if not better! Owners were very easy to contact and provided many amenities. We had a wonderful stay and will definitely recommend this house!
Activity and Interests
This property is only a few minutes from the following sites:
* approximately 1.5 miles to both Rehoboth and Dewey beaches
* about 1.25 miles to amusement/water parks
* golf courses
* Cinema Theatres
* fishing (fishing license required in the state of DE)
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Weekly Rate: $1250-$1500
Half of the rental amount is due at lease signing. The remainder plus an additional $250 due 30 days prior to the reservation date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Half Bathroom - toilet, on main level
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, with Full bath
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, with Full bath
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, with Full bath
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The premium amenities offered: * 34 channels of High definition (HD) cable including HD SHowtime and HBO in all bedrooms. * 60-inch HD LED TV in main level, 42-inch HD LED TV in upper master bedroom, 40 inch HD LCD TV in second upper level bedroom, 32-inch HD LED TV in lower master bedroom, all four TVs with HD Showtime and HBO, HD and expanded cable services * computer with guest access and high speed internet * free Wi-Fi access * Blue Ray DVD player in main level * Ipod dock connected to the premium sound system * gas grill in rear patio Some of the basics included in your stay: * central A/C and heating * full-size washer/dryer * coffee maker with carafe * dishwasher * iron/ironing board * cooking utensils, flatware and dining ware * one-car garage with remote opener * beach chairs and umbrella We ask that renters provide their own linen (2 queen beds, 2 twin beds, 12 pillows, towels), and toiletries.