A very special slice of paradise with 120' of private lake frontage with dock on the north shore of Oneida Lake. Fish jump high right out front! Fully stocked with linens, paper products, etc. Just bring your toothbrush and clothes.Year round house sits on nearly an acre of land with beautiful views of Oneida Lake sunrises and sunsets.
- Livingroom with woodstove overlooking the lake.
- Renovated kitchen, mudroom and laundry room with modern amenities.
- Deck and screenhouse for enjoying summer nights outside.
- Den / TV room with huge down sofa and chair for watching the 42' flat screen.
- Dining table overlooking the lake, seats 6-8.
- Sleeps 3 comfortably:
Queen sleeper sofa in the living room
Twin sleeping sofa
- 1.5 bathrooms
Brand new bathroom with 8x4 walk-in shower (no bathtub)
Remodeled half bath
Dock is 30’. It can be extended to 75’ if needed Oneida is a very shallow lake. I have no control over this. If your boat cannot fit, there is a marina close by who charges $110 per week. I do not pay for this additional cost.
The property is conveniently located 10 minutes from Rte 81 Central Square exit. Walmart, gas stations, restaurants are only a few minutes away. Downtown Syracuse and Sylvan Beach are 20-30 minutes away.