Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8-9 Sleeps, Ocean-front unobstructed view
We are offering you a 'home' for your family vacation that overlooks the ocean and the quieter end of the boardwalk. We rent weekly (Saturday to Saturday) to families and responsible non-smoking adults 25 and over. For your comfort, we prefer 8 or 9 total with no more than 6 adults (i.e. 4 adults, 4 or 5 children; 5 adults, 4 children, etc.). No smoking and no pets are allowed.
Please include a phone number with your e-mail and if you need a quicker response, call at the numbers listed to the right below. Call our home number first and if necessary, leave a message. You should also call Joe's cell, the next listed number. We'll be sure to get back to you. Our description of Penthouse Condo No. 811, 1900 Boardwalk follows:
This beachfront eighth floor updated Penthouse condo with panoramic ocean-front views is located at 1900 Boardwalk in North Wildwood. The ocean is seen from every window! Heated pool or ocean, it's up to you. The large first floor pool deck overlooking the boardwalk, beach and ocean provides lounge chairs for sun bathing and umbrella tables for seating with an ocean-front view. The lobby level provides immediate access to the boardwalk and all its amenities, plus it is a lovely place to sit and relax. Access to the beach and ocean is provided through the street-level garage, you need only follow the wood access path beneath the boardwalk.
Take one of the two elevators to the eighth floor and a quick balcony walk provides you with city and island views. Put your key into the door at Unit 811 and your vacation begins. The mirrored foyer area leads you to your home away from home.
As the foyer hall opens into the condo's living area, your attention is drawn to the front windows. You'll open the blinds to breath-taking ocean-front views and perhaps see dolphins swimming by.
You'll walk on hardwood floors past the well-appointed kitchen on your right with its stainless steel appliances and full-width pass-through into the dining area with its bar-height table and chairs. Don't miss the wine refrigerator that is under the counter. The open floor plan then evolves into the living-room area with a comfortable sofa and love-seat. Here you can rest awhile or catch a bit of television. Or maybe just enjoy a snack seated at the butcher-block counter-top bar that runs the full length of the front windows. Gaze out at the expansive ocean-front seascape from here anytime, night or day.
After you take this all in, make your way into the master bedroom with its queen-size bed and decorator furnishings which includes a leather chair and ottoman for your reading pleasure or to enjoy the ocean view. A mirrored sink vanity area is to the left of the full bathroom which contains a one-person jacuzzi-type bathtub and shower. What a wonderful way to wind-down after a day of sunbathing, strolling along the boardwalk, or shopping.
The comfortably decorated second bedroom with queen-size bed has windows with ocean views and looks over the pool deck. This window captures the morning's sunrise. The second bathroom located near this bedroom and the hall is complete with a shower/sauna, but careful, the sauna gets really hot, not for the kids! The cozy third bedroom contains a set of twin over twin bunk beds and a twin bunk over a full-size bed with a standard double mattress and has a bird's eye view of the ocean, boardwalk, Wildwood's roller coaster and other amusements. The spectacular sunsets seen from this window are just one more bonus.
Beautiful Condo with Awesome View!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
...I want you to know that we absolutely love your condo! It's so beautiful and we felt right at home. All of your notes and helpful hints were wonderful too, we really appreciate everything and hope to return to 811 in the future. Thank you for everything. Denise
1 traveler review
Beautiful Condo with Awesome View!
From the moment we walked in we felt at home. The condo is absolutely beautiful, tastefully decorated, with the most beautiful panoramic view of the ocean. The kitchen is very well stocked with dishes and utensils and the wash and dryer came in very handy with 5 kids. I didn't want to leave and I hope I will be able to stay at 1900 Boardwalk again. Sue, the owner, was so friendly and helpful and a joy to work with.
Activity and Interests
* Free beach access
* Sun bathing
* Building sand castles
* Frizbee on the beach
* Picnic on beach
* Watching Friday night fireworks (in season)
* Watching free entertainment on boardwalk
* Renting and riding bicycles (rental near boardwalk entrance to 1900)
* Eating at restaurants and boardwalk eateries, in town and beyond
* Surf fishing, deep sea fishing and crabbing
* Shopping on the boardwalk, in town and Rio Grande Area
* Tram ride full length of boardwalk ($3.00 each way)
* Cape May Zoo (free admission)
* Victorian Cape May shopping and tours
* Searching for 'Cape May diamonds' at Sunset Beach
* Whale watching trips
* Hereford Lighthouse and gardens
* Friday night fireworks at the Boardwalk
* Shopping on the boardwalk, in town and Rio Grande Area
* Boardwalk with a variety of restaurants, games and amusements
* Many miniature golf establishments
* Water parks (Indoor water slide, too)
* Wetlands Institute, Stone Harbor
* Wildwood Themed Weeks and special activities
* Atlantic City about an hour away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Vacation Rental Rates
Will rent to responsible families/ 25 years and over for 7 days, Saturday to Saturday. (No more than 6 adults plus children for a total of 9. Call or e-mail with questions.) Please, No Smoking, No Pets.
2 PM Check-In Saturday (possibly 3 PM if previous tenant delays cleaning) and 10 AM Check-out following Saturday (unless dates or times otherwise arranged).
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Elevator ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Master Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub, Additional mirrored vanity/sink area to left of bathroom.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Shower w/sauna feature, mirror cabinet has pull-down shelf.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Master Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Has ocean front views, flat screen television, bathroom.
- Middle Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Has view of ocean, morning sunrise, flat screen television.
- Bunk Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 3 twin/ single, Twin over twin & twin over full bed. Ocean & boardwalk view.
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- 1 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- Building * Large pool deck w/lounge chairs * Heated pool - shower & bathrooms available * Assigned covered parking space * Locked access doors for security * Two elevators * Immediate boardwalk access through Lobby * Beach access through 20th Ave. garage entrance * Covered outside shower for sand removal before entering building * Book lending area in Mail Room * Front lobby lounge seating area, a quiet place to read or enjoy the view Condo Sleeping for 8 or 9 (Up to 6 Adults plus children) * 2 queen-size beds * 1 twin over twin bunk bed (must be age 6 for top bunk; twin bunk weight limit 200 lbs.) * 1 twin over full-size mattress (must be age 6 for top bunk; twin bunk weight limit 200 lbs.) * Pillows, mattress covers, blankets & quilts for all beds * Quilts with matching shams for 2 queen-size beds, quilts for full & twin beds, pillows in zippered pillow covers Kitchen * Equipped with spatulas, measuring cup and spoons, cutting boards, knives, peelers, pots, pans, corkscrew, bottle openers, oven mitts, hot pads, aluminum wrap, saran wrap, paper plates, sugar, salt, pepper, some spices, dish detergent, liquid hand soap, trivets, plastic bag storage, ice cream scoop, and much more * Colorful cork-backed place mats, large dish on counter for fruit * Coffee maker, 4 slice toaster, crock pot, electric fry pan * Garbage disposal * Paper towel holder & first roll of paper towel * Assorted drying towels, dish cloths, trivets, pot holders * Lazy Susan for dining table Other * Vacation Binders with eateries, menus, directions for shopping, places to see, etc. * Puzzles, games, cards & books to enjoy * Wine refrigerator * Well lighted washer & dryer closet w/detergent & softener supplied * Cable, 4 color tv’s, blu-ray dvd player, stereo radio * 5 adjustable Ceiling Fans in living/dining area & bedrooms * Central Air Conditioning * Hair dryer * Sauna in shower, Jacuzzi-type tub/shower * Extra sink & vanity in master bedroom, also liquid soap dispenser at each sink in condo * Roll of toilet tissue each bathroom (so you can enjoy the beach before you shop) * Towels for beach use & small beverage carrier (ice pack in freezer) * Beach chairs & beach buggy